Access i'm feeling lucky from the address bar! Type '\' and press Tab.
#### Update (10/08/2020) #### Issues of being redirected to the Google search results page have now been fixed. ######################## Access the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' search result from Chrome's address bar. 1. Type '\' and press the TAB key to invoke the extension. 2. Type your search keywords. 3. Get directed to Google's top search result for that query.
- (2021-02-05) DishyTuba 9530: This didn't do anything don't try it
- (2020-12-07) Janie K: It works very well! The reason I put 4 stars, is because it was buggy. For the people who tells it dosent work, you need to click \, not /
- (2020-11-25) SakuraiWhy: for those who say it doesnt work, did you input \ or /? you have to press \ then tab then what you want
- (2020-11-01) wesley2011usa: It didn't do anything?
- (2020-10-29) Weeb Girl Ashley!: Dosnt even work...
- (2020-08-26) Aadish Mp: very bad it donot wokrs
- (2020-06-25) 3306 GOKUL. M: its not working
- (2020-03-21) Finn: it does not work one bit i was on the normal google page
- (2020-03-19) yakpu şahin: kötü ve ne işe yarıyor ben anlamadım ki
- (2020-01-23) ఌ Snowberry ꧂: Uh.....It doesn't work. Please do not download :v
- (2019-12-10) asd ghffg: 最新版chrome78不能用
- (2019-11-10) Claire: Doesn't work at all in the least. its TERRIBLE
- (2019-10-31) Eleanor Bairstow: just brings me to the google normal search page
- (2019-10-08) Eric Lawrence: Sadly, Google very recently (October 7th?) introduced an interstitial confirmation page before navigating to "I'm Feeling Lucky" search results, which takes away most of the point of this browser extension. Hopefully they remove that. https://twitter.com/ericlaw/status/1181582804620103682?s=20
- (2019-09-26) Jarrod: Works great for me! Don't know why it doesn't work for people in the reviews. I use it daily. It's that useful it should be a part of chrome by default!
- (2019-08-18) Hoa Nguyen: It's prob good because i heard that one of them contain viruses when i saw a video of this on youtube. To people who said it doesnt work:please write the word (example: google gravity) on the search engine (the under one) so it will work. i tried on the top one, but it appered google doodle, maybe this helped.
- (2019-08-08) seanyboii XD: it douse not work its soo bad
- (2017-11-04) Sachintha Gamage: does not work for longer search terms
- (2017-05-20) George Zhang: One of the best I'm feelin' lucky extensions out there! Sometimes buggy and brings me to the regular Google search page. But give it some time it'll fix itself! Absolutely recommend!
- (2017-03-24) M Burak Şentürk: not working, sorry.
- (2017-03-05) Юрий Маслов: не работает
- (2017-02-21) Eric Liebowitz: Works exactly as it says it should. I *did* have a few weeks where it would only take me to the Google search results page, but I think that was more quirk w/ Chrome than this extension. I've been using it for months and it works great.
- (2016-11-08) Josef H.: Works great for me, thank you You can also use space bar, if you find the TAB key inconvenient.
- (2016-10-17) Or Schiro: It's not working.
- (2016-10-10) Jason Rosenberg: Did not work. Simply goes to google results.
- (2016-03-16) Izzet Okbay: It could trigered by an alternative enter key such as CMD+ENTER or CTRL+ENTER as its original google.com. Then it'll no neccesary to press \ and TAB key at the beginning. Well I can decide to I lucky after enter keyword(s).
- (2014-12-05) David Ricardo: It adds the functionality, but just barely. It takes almost five seconds to resolve the search and redirect to the page you want. It will still save you time, but not much.
- (2014-04-23) カンゲツカンゲツ: 適用後、アドレスバーをクリックし「\」を押して「Tabキー」を押すとI'm feeling luckyモードになります。 この状態で検索語を入力することで検索結果を飛ばしてトップ結果のサイトに最速で移動します。 目途がわかりきっている検索では非常に便利です。
- (2014-04-04) Mike Benza: Doesn't work. It just brings me to the regular Google search results page.
- (2013-10-16) Jokin Astobiza: Good and useful extension! If the character could be customizable, it should be integrated into Chrome... :)
- (2020-10-31, v:1.1) M Vivek: Uses duckduckgo results instead of Google
Uses duckduckgo results instead of Google. The extension's option page also does not have the feature to change it.
- (2020-10-09, v:1.1) Annalise Gordon: i think you should put how to mk web.
pleesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
- (2020-09-02, v:1.0) Mrs. Lemon Okjnh: Vggggggggggg
Can I eat a apple?
- (2020-07-16, v:1.0) Balkrishan Sehra: Need some help with the Button (I'm Feeling Lucky)
I'm trying to create the google webpage but I don't know how i am supposed to make the I'm Feeling Lucky button work/code it. Please help if you know. Thank You
- (2020-06-25, v:1.0) Pam Jensen: did not order feelin internet
want it canceled and my money back.
- (2020-06-16, v:1.0) Boy Teulings: Redirect notice
Hi, this extension seemed really useful! However, it always takes me to a redirect notice page, where I need to confirm that I'm being redirected to the correct site. This kind of takes away the speed gain that this extension provides. Could it be an issue with another extension I have?
- (2020-04-26, v:1.0) Usman Shinwari: complain
close your extensions
- (2020-02-13, v:1.0) Elyssee Hansen: If you like it please send a message to me.😍
I think you will like it give me a message if you like it or if you don't if you don't like it then I'll be sad😭😭😭😭😭😭
- (2019-10-25, v:1.0) James Lee: Misleading
When I press support I expect emotional support, not someone talking to me in mexicanese. I would like to introducion a la tortuga llograr 21 kilometres, *loud Collegeboard Mariachi plays in ther background* de onde a la Nueva York, la tortuga esta yosh
- (2019-02-19, v:1.0) no me a parese en chorme
no me a parese en chorme
- (2016-10-05, v:1.0) Kenny Smith: Was working. Now broken.
I really like this tool! I've used it every day for a year or more. Alas, it seems to have stopped working recently. Now I just get a page of search results instead of going directly to the top result. Sadness.
- (2014-04-04, v:1.0) Mike Benza: Just goes to search results page
This doesn't bring me to the first page. It just brings me to the search results page