Full History Keeper Extension
Full History Keeper saves a complete, permanent, offline-viewable copy of every web page you view in the folder of your choice. Saving is so fast you will not even notice this is running. Each page is stored in one single file, named with the save-date + type + domain + URL (for quickly locating your files). All necessary resources are included in the save, including CSS, images, scripts, forms, and even the things you type when you click "submit" - you will be able to search through all your browsing history, including the full content of everything you've seen, and keep a permanent offline copy for yourself - even if the original web page online gets removed or changed. Tired of typing and having stupid web sites delete what you wrote before it got posted? No problem - your history files will get it back! Several options exist: *. You can set when to save the page (eg: a few seconds after loading, or, when you close it, or both) *. You can choose various different ways to save. *. You can specify pages or domains etc to exclude from being saved For purposes of lightening-fast page-saves, this installation requires 2 parts to function - you must install them both for this to work: 1. "Full History Keeper" (the extension, menu system, and options) 2. "Full History Keeper App" (the Application which saves the files)
- (2021-04-04) Eric: This extension is deprecated. Install Falcon instead.
- (2019-05-12) Luis Federico: Excelente aplicacion si necesitas guardar paginas web y evitar tener que salvar pagina por pagina. Simplementea acticas la aplicacion y se iran guardando automáticamente todas las paginas que abras en crome en una carpera y en solo archivo html, con todas sus fotos , css, etc
- (2019-01-10) lawrence d'Aniello: Hello, which is the difference between the free version and the paid app? Thanks!
- (2018-07-18) Chris Drake: I love how I can get my typing back if a form I submit doesn't go through for some reason
- (2018-04-20) Graham Wheeler: Doesn't work anymore. I'm pretty sure I paid for this some months back. But I'm on a different PC now (but signed in with same Google account), and it tells me the free trial has expired, but there is no way to register. Clicking on the link takes me to the website but even that mentions nothing about registering, or a trial period.
- (2018-01-11) Jerry Barrington: Support is non-existent. The "Support Site" is just another copy of the info on here. No contact or bug report info. On Mac, the settings window is too short, cutting off everything below "Remove unused CSS rules". Extension quietly shuts down after some time. Otherwise, it seems very nice.
- (2017-03-29) Nicholas Batik: This extension might be useful, every time I open a tab, the nag pops up prompting me to buy the upgrade. It's horribly intrusive, and I have to click to dismiss it for every tab, so I am forced to uninstall what might have been a promising extension.
- (2016-09-23) Bruno Flaissier: Ne pas perdre de temps à charger cette inutile extension, dans la mesure où l'application n'est pas disponible
- (2016-07-26) Skinny Black: amazing excelent it helped me a lot to get my work done