This extension adds a button to Amazon's product pages so you can quickly view a book's sales history or begin salesrank tracking.
If you are a NovelRank.com user, this makes viewing a book's page on NovelRank a simple click when you are browsing through Amazon. If a book is not already being tracked, clicking on the button will bring you right to the NovelRank tracking page with the book's ASIN automatically filled in for you. ------ NovelRank.com is a website for authors to track the sales rank of their books on Amazon worldwide and see estimated sales based on changes to sales rank. NovelRank is a free service.
- (2016-06-26) Wendy Lou Jones: Doesn't work.
- (2016-06-20) Ryan Jordan: doesn't work at all. I had high hope it would work correctly, but I've never seen it working and it doesn't have any good options to even see what's going wrong.
- (2017-11-21, v:2.0) John Putnam: Amazon page button
The Novel Rank button no longer appears on my Amazon pages. Is there anything I can do about it?
- (2017-04-12, v:1.1) Anthony Gosling: Doe sthis work on Amazon smile?
I've downloaded the extension but the button is not appearing on the amazon page. Is it because I use Amazon smile?
- (2016-06-30, v:1.0) TamboWrites: Not working
Novel Rank is not coming up on my amazon book pages anymore. Has there been an upgrade or something? Thanks!
- (2016-05-23, v:1.0) Patricia Strickler: Not Showing/NOT Incognito???
I just inabled Novelrank Link Extension yesterday and I have yet to see it on Amazon product pages. It just does not work??? Ans there are no instructions whatsoever??? How do you get it to work?
- (2015-09-16, v:1.0) Rachel Josephson: how to use
i have downloaded the extension but can't work out how to add it to an amazon page/use it