Search Wikipedia by typing 'w' followed by the keyword in the address bar. For eg, to search for 'Austin', type 'w austin'
You can change the language you want to use by going to the options page (Settings>Extensions>Options) and selecting your language of choice. Currently the languages you can choose from are: - Chinese - Dutch - English - French - German - Italian - Japanese - Polish - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish - Swedish Let me know if you want me to add in any more languages through the feedback form and I'll have them in.
- (2017-03-04) fra nce: Amazing extension,thank you ishan2.
- (2013-01-28) Thomas Edison: Najlepsze rozwiązanie jeśli chodzi o łatwe i szybkie wyszukiwanie w wikipedii, dzięki!
- (2013-01-10) Scott Mayo: perfect. This was exactly what I wanted! Instead of pressing "w TAB", you can do "w SPACE". I like that much better.
- (2012-08-15) Sumit Singh: Great work done Ishan! This extension is simple and easy to use. Gets the job done with less key strokes.
- (2012-08-10) Manish Joshi: good work ishan
- (2012-08-06) Teja B: One of the coolest apps on Chrome store. My wiki search is soo much easier now.
- (2012-08-15, v:2.1.4) Sumit Singh: Incorrect usage instructions for first time run
On the first run experience, the prompt just under the url input box displays something like: "To use this extension, type W, then tab, then your keyword...". It should have been "To use this extension, type W, then space, then your keyword...".
- (2012-08-15, v:2.1.4) Sumit Singh: Icon
When you have time on your hands, you make a cool icon for this extension!