Jump to the address bar, type 't', press space or tab, and start typing things like 'fr Hello' or 'en Bonjour'
- (2022-01-27) Rogerio M. Souza: Excellent! Very good!
- (2021-08-09) Alexander Kadah: This is the only app I know of that lets you translate directly from the search bar. Pretty useful.
- (2021-04-15) Vũ Trương Quang: Exactly what i need, because sometimes there are words on image then how can i click on it to translate XDDD ?? thank you you're a genius, i'll definitely spread the word about your extension.
- (2019-11-24) joseph dunn: It's awesome. All you need is the language two letter code and type your word then voila, your answer is right below apart of the omnibox. For a true example: I wanted the Russian word for dolphin and all I did was type the t in the omnibox hit my spacebar typed RU (for Russian) a space then I typed dolphin and voila my answer was right below. Now you can click on your answer to take you to Google Translator page if you want to hear the pronunciation of the word.
- (2019-01-15) Just what I wanted