A program to enable tab hoarders to to save multiple copies of open tabs for different projects
Spectabular is a simple extension made for tab hoarders to save all open tabs in a window for better project management. Coded in less than a day for hackathon. Made by: Ben, JT, Andrew, Nick, Noah, Mitch
- (2017-11-04) Hewitt Hallberg: Leaf for Renegade Webmaster
- (2016-05-23) TheDoomCompany: It needs more cup.
- (2016-05-23) Nick Cline: Best plugin I have used in all my existence.
- (2016-05-22) David Walls: Clean, Simple, Very useful. Exactly what you want in a plug in!
- (2016-05-22) Mitchell Becker: This is the best extension for tab-aholics!
- (2016-05-22) James Tanner: Once in a lifetime, an idea so spectabular will be created. I believe that this is the best Chrome extensions I have ever used. I still shed a few tears each time I use it. This program is simple, yet effective, and gets the job done. It's especially useful for doing schoolwork across multiple subjects. If I had to describe such a program in a single word, I would have to say... it's spectabular.
- (2016-05-22) Andrew Leaf: Great for multitasking and studying different subjects.
- (2016-05-22) Noah T.: Increases project switching efficiency.