Constantly check specified ChargePoint charger status, and push notification when it is available
Check ChargePoint station status and get available notification. For now this is a very simple extension as you need to inspect page https://na.chargepoint.com/charge_point and find out the station id in its source code (more of an engineering way). Will consider adding in map view and plot the station locations, although it will take much more effort due to my limited front-end experiences.
- (2017-02-09) Punam Chhajer: It doesnt Work
- (2016-05-11) Patrick McHargue: I wish it worked. it only shows a question mark. Not tooltip about status, nor anything else.
- (2016-03-12) Fırat Kart: OK, finally got the idea how to find station id. Using Chrome, open "Inspect". Search for pin_info. Something similar to below will be available. <div class="pin_info"><span class="pinID">A</span><i style="background-image:url('/UI/images/icons/new_icons/cg_i.png?125241')"></i><span class="dark">Level 2</span>: 2</div> - pinID (A) being the letter on the map, URL containing the number after ? is the station id to be used Hope this saves some time from others. It works well, but keeps notifying continuously.
- (2016-01-28) Matthias C. Schroeder: Works great! @ "maven.lu" can you please reach out to me (www.linkedin.com/in/userinterfacedesigner), I would love to support the further development of this extension
- (2016-01-22) Anand Raj: This app needs to provide some more directions, i have spent the last 30 min trying to get the charger station id and no help on where i can find this info
- (2016-01-20) Anil Prasad Inampudi: Got the device id by logging into chargepoint.com and the app works as expected. A Five star for now as I can use as is.