Helps OpenStreetMap contributors to easily switch between different maps and analysis tools from the community.
When you click the menu's button, this extension will detect OpenStreetMap parameters inside the current page and will generate a list of related maps and tools with these parameters. Recognized parameters include: * Map coordinates (zoom, latitude and longitude) * OSM elements (node id, way id, relation id and changeset id) * User names and GPS traces id If you are not sure which website will be recognized, try going to https://www.openstreetmap.org/ before clicking on the menu. The OpenStreetMap logo is a trademark of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, and is used with their permission. This project is not endorsed by or affiliated with the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- (2022-08-12) Ihor Vusyk: Гарний додаток, але постійно міняе сортування карти.
- (2021-10-19) Dmitry Gurovich (yrtimiD): Absolutely must for all map users!
- (2021-05-08) Multi Modaal: Very handy, thanks!
- (2020-07-01) Daniel Jacobson: Ah, finally a way to jump around, map to map!
- (2017-06-12) Upper Top: НЕ РАБОТАЕТ