Find text content with regular expression and highlight it, or collapse unnecessary blocks.
Find text content with regular expression and highlight it, or collapse unnecessary blocks. It was writed for facilitating some text log analyze. You can to add "url matches" for permanent enabling on some domains / pages. ### Features: * local storage of preferences (currently there is no need for synchronized storage) * import / export profiles * enable / disable on tab * customizable work mode (e.g. you can add regexp matching to needly URL's, where extension will active always) * color changing ability for every regexp and collapse block * reading sequential text elements, to which chrome devide the content due to constraints (~ 65535 length). Bypassing the built-in elements is not implemented for a variety of reasons and also as useless * notifying activated tabs when profile is modified --------------------- ### TODO * store page in cache for ability to rerun functions (will fully work by "refresh" button in popup) without page reloading * add locales * exclude other extensions influence JS files in this packet was minified. But source code is available on github, you can fork it, discuss and offer improvements! [ https://github.com/linkuha/ext-resh ]
- (2021-07-08) NELSON LEANDRO: padecí entender pero va bien seguiure probando
- (2021-01-20) Dario Vence: Horrible user interface. I was waiting for a popup menu to ingress the RegExp but you have to configure a profile in another panel of this extension
- (2018-09-10) Victor Ott: 2018-09-10 Chrome 66.0.3359.170 32bit: After defining one new profile, and then deleting it, it's stuck and you can't set/choose the "Default" profile anymore. You have to again redefine a profile besides "Default". Editing "Default" profile doesn't save changes in URL match section. Hmmm, I can't add a URL match in my profile, a popup says each time I press OK: "Please fill inputs for adding regexp item.". The workflow for using it is described in the first screenshot, I had not understood that from the beginning. You can't jump with a key shortcut from occurence to occurence, and there's no overview of the matches in the sidebar, so you must scroll throgh the whole page in order to see if there are matches.
- (2018-04-16) Chilly Willy: Пушка ёпт
- (2018-04-15) Илья Селютин: круто. разобрался, вроде работает! спс
- (2018-04-14) Anton Skubyev: Best extention!
- (2021-09-01, v:0.1.4) Brian Murrell: Only shows up in the extension list briefly
The icon for the extension only shows up in the extension bar for a second after installing and then disappears. It's unclear after that how to actually start a search.