Perform a search by image. Choose between the image search engines Google, Bing, Yandex, and TinEye.
This extension allows to perform an inverse image search by right-clicking onto any image in a web site. You can configure the context menu to contain either a single button with your default search engine, or a cascaded menu with all included search engines. Source code: https://github.com/steven2358/reveye Changes: v1.5.1 (2021-01-19): Fixed a bug in upgrade/initialization script. v1.5.0 (2021-01-18): Add checkboxes to enable/disable individual search engines. Removed Baidu (for now). v1.4.8 (2020-11-24): Fixed Yandex search. v1.4.7 (2019-06-14): Removed unnecessary permissions. v1.4.6 (2019-06-14): Fixed Yandex search. v1.4.5 (2017-07-23): Fixed Baidu search. v1.4.4 (2015-05-20): Re-included Yandex and Baidu search. v1.4.3 (2015-05-19): Included Bing image match. v1.4 (20130628): Performed security changes and updated manifest to v2. Removed Yandex, Baidu, Cydral. v1.3 (20110617): Included Google (brand new and kicking), Yandex and Baidu image search engines. Removed GazoPa as they discontinued their B2C service. v1.2 (20110530): Name change to comply with Google's branding policies. Added Cydral search engine. Added option to choose between default engine or cascaded submenu. v1.1 (20110301): Added option to select between TinEye and GazoPa search engines. v1.0 (20100302): Added context menu. v0.2 (20091214): Included new logo. v0.1 (20091213): Initial version. Performs reverse image search of all images on a page using TinEye.
- (2021-03-15) S G: Amazing
- (2021-03-04) Ameya S: Very good extension but gave it 1 star less because the search results open in a tab at the end of the Chrome tabs row. This is inconvenient if you have lots of tabs open and if you have tabs overflow in a Chrome window, the search results just disappears in the overflow end. Search results should open in a tab right besides the searched image tab.
- (2021-01-19) João Rossignol: Not working for me anymore.
- (2020-12-07) wang lei: 很棒 很好用 好评 五 五 五 五 五 五 分
- (2020-11-22) Aziz Media: https://twitter.com/i/status/1330488175425425409
- (2020-11-17) Taher Assaid: Please fix Yandex search Rest is great
- (2020-10-31) nick dibble: It's amazing but Yandex is now broken :(
- (2020-10-28) Sdex: Yandex search is not working again, most useble search for me. Anyway, its a best tool on play market for image search.
- (2020-03-14) Joe Cucuzza: Please fix yandex
- (2020-03-11) G K: Yandex search need to fix. Also: great tool, thx
- (2020-03-10) Aes: Yandex image search is not working on this latest version
- (2019-11-02) Jonathan: Very nice but please remove Baidu it's useless for people in the U.S!
- (2019-09-22) milky way: У меня работает без нареканий, всегда пользуюсь последней версией chrome. Спасибо разработчикам. Отличное расширение.
- (2019-08-15) Okita Toshimichi: great wish it gave u option to narrow down the choices to the ones you prefer like yandex image.
- (2019-06-07) Keyla Zermeño: Yandex search is not working anymore, can you check please?
- (2019-06-05) Anders Sørensen: Best reverse image finder. Spot on for when you want to find more of what you already are looking at. Remember to always use Yandex.com btw. Best image search engine in the world.
- (2019-05-26) Jake Carver: Yandex search not working. Fix it please. Only 2 good search engines: Google and Yandex. Others are useless imho.
- (2019-04-26) Andrew Voronkov: yandex.ru search is not working again!
- (2018-11-01) Cédric Curet: Cela n'a jamais marché avec Google.
- (2018-08-18) Simone Paola: Very useful. It searches occurrences of an image using 4 reverse images engines instead of just one. Too bad Baidu is completely useless. It would be much better if it were possible activate or deactivate some of the engines.
- (2018-03-01) Hemant Patel: Works very well. I like that you can search against all engines at once.
- (2017-12-10) K Skye Hinderland: Baidu is AWFUL. Find apps that work around the world and not just China.
- (2017-10-26) 炮灰一號: 很好用的，以图搜索，通过Youtube看到，下载，整合的很全。
- (2017-07-03) - Suie -: i love this using it to see if people send fake pics and boy do they ever geez
- (2017-04-29) Robert Tudor: I use this extension a lot, but I would like the option to edit which engines are used; to add new ones and remove the ones that never give me results (or no longer work at all)
- (2017-02-04) Janina Stott: ein Top Tool
- (2017-01-05) Саня Мелкий: Сделайте пожалуйста настройки, чтобы можно было выбирать несколько поисковых систем на выбор. Например искать одновременно в Гугле и Яндексе, а не во всех поисковиках сразу или только в одном.
- (2016-09-26) Vlad Malkov: Кроме Tineye никаких сервисов не отображается
- (2016-08-22) Андрей Перехода: Perfect tool for image searching!
- (2016-05-28) Klaus Thenmayer: Works really great. I would prefer to be able to set exactly what search engines I want to use in the options. Currently it's only possible to choose whether "all engines" or exactly one single search engine should be used.
- (2016-05-17) Adam Dallas: nice
- (2016-03-26) Wow. The best plugin for similar image search. I've been looking for something like this for a while. But Baidu is not working. Also local images cant be searched (When I drop it onto chrome and left click>search)
- (2015-09-06) Александр Захаров: ищет,находит, вообщем работает! спасибо!
- (2015-07-31) Aлeкcaндp Медведев: Cool!
- (2015-04-28) Annam Sharris: Sur les cinq, il n'en reste malheureusement que deux : Google et Tineye.
- (2014-10-02) Gennifer Snipes: i love this extension. i've been using it for a long time. it searches google images and tineye just like it advertises. anyone sick of having fake friends on facebook needs this.
- (2021-02-25, v:1.5.1) Bryan Houser: RevEye not appearing as a choice when I right click
RevEye doesn't appear in my list of choices when I right click on an image while using Chrome
- (2021-02-10, v:1.5.1) Bryan Houser: I'm right clicking on image, and the RevEye option does not appear.
Hello, I'm right clicking on image, and the RevEye option does not appear. Do you know how I may be able to solve? Thank you.
- (2021-01-05, v:1.4.8) Crim Zind: Wish I could deselect certain engines.
I wish I could just configure which search engines it would open. I've never had any luck with Baidu.
- (2020-12-08, v:1.4.8) Ameya S: Search results tab opens at the end of tabs row.
When user reverse searches an image with this extension, the search results are opened in a tab that opens at the end of the tabs row instead of besides the tab of the searched image. This is annoying when you have lots of tabs open or when there is a tab overflow; which means the search results just disappear..
- (2020-11-17, v:1.4.7) M. Gökberk Tektek: yandex, bing and baidu stopped working
hello, I love your product! it makes fact-checking way easier. thanks a lot. But recently yandex and bing stopped working and baidu was not working for a while anyways. Did you discontinue this project? thanks
- (2020-10-26, v:1.4.7) Ariel VASS: Yandex no longer working
no longer uses ?img_url= it's now just ?url=
- (2020-03-08, v:1.4.7) Brian Delgado: Yandex syntax update
no longer uses ?img_url= it's now just ?url= the img_url doesn't properly activate search
- (2020-03-06, v:1.4.7) P R: Yandex search doesn't work again
on search bar image is uploaded, but in the result yandex still ask for the image to upload
- (2019-06-04, v:1.4.5) John Lastname: Yandex Fix
It looks like all you would have to do to fix the Yandex issue everyone is describing is to remove the "www" from the URL.
- (2019-05-29, v:1.4.5) Andy Cuthbert: Yandex integration
Thanks for an excellent Chrome extension! Just to let you know, the Yandex search feature is no longer working. It just returns a "400 Bad Request" error. Any way of fixing this? Thanks again.
- (2019-04-22, v:1.4.5) G: Yandex
Yandex doesnt work anymore :((
- (2019-01-26, v:1.4.5) Mawia Alakhras: Add KarmaDecay
Hello! It would be awesome if you added KarmaDecay to the search engine. I know it's not a dedicated search engine for images but it would good, because I like to see if something has been reposted when I am on Reddit.
- (2018-05-07, v:1.4.5) Tony Beck: Right clicking blocked
There are so many platforms that have the right clicking blocked on images to protect against stealing. How to get around this with reveye? I am not able to check images where this is in effect.
- (2018-05-07, v:1.4.5) Ortonville Computers: Yandex no longer working
Yandex now just goes to main page.
- (2018-03-11, v:1.4.5) Filipe: Facebook
It's not working on facebook.
- (2018-03-02, v:1.4.5) Witold Baryluk: Yandex search doesn't work most of the time.
It ends with an error.
- (2018-03-02, v:1.4.5) Witold Baryluk: Permissions
Could you get rid of need of permission that make this extension view all browsing history? All you need is only context urls, when use clicks on a image and selects an action to be performed by extension, but it doesn't need to see all browsing history. See other reverse image search extensions for example. They do not need this permission.
- (2017-12-08, v:1.4.5) tes tit: PUA.JScoinmine
hi your extension with only yandex active is being detected as PUA.JScoinmine risk