'CLEER' is the '(C)ompleted (L)istings on (E)Bay (E)xtension for (R)esellers'. I developed it for anyone who wants to quickly…
'CLEER' is the '(C)ompleted (L)istings on (E)Bay (E)xtension for (R)esellers'. I developed it for anyone who wants to quickly check the recent completed sales activity for a product they find anywhere online. It's a huge time saver, especially if you are 'buying low' to 'sell high' and thus need to make a purchase decision very quickly. So people who may find this useful are: a.) 'Online arbitrage' folks who like to buy an item from one online store so they can re-sell it on eBay, and thus they want to quickly check the completed sales data for that item. b.) Amazon.com merchants who identify an item that DOESN'T exist in the Amazon.com catalog, but they want to get an idea of how well an item will sell before they invest in it. (In other words - checking the eBay completed listings for an item may be a good indicator of how well the item may perform on Amazon.com) c.) People who get deal alerts from other sites (e.g. slickdeals.net) who would like to quickly check to see how well the item is selling on eBay, and for how much. ---------------------------- HOW TO USE CLEER ---------------------------- *After* you install the CLEER extension into your Chrome Browser: 1.) Browse or search for any product on any site (e.g., TheFind.com, Amazon.com, Kmart.com, Slickdeals.net, etc.). Or open up an email that you may have received that contains the title of an item (e.g., a slickdeals email alert). 2.) Highlight the title of the item (or any part of the title) using your mouse. To do this, simply left-click your mouse right before the first character in the product title, then, holding down your left mouse button, drag your mouse to the right until the title is highlighted. 3.) Un-press the left mouse button. Then press the mouse right button, and you'll see a drop-down menu appear. Select the 'Completed EBay Listings' menu item in the drop-down menu. 4.) A new tab will appear showing you the completed listings on eBay. ----------------- ALTERNATE METHOD ---------------- 1.) Follow Steps 1 to 2 above. THEN, after the text you want to search for highlighted by your mouse, 2.) Release the mouse button and go up to the right hand corner of your Chrome Browser, and click on the CLEER icon (it's a picture of my face). Click on it 3.) A small window will appear with the text of what you just highlighted in the search field. Edit the text if you wish, and then press 'Search on eBay' 4.) A new tab will appear showing you the completed listings on eBay. ------------------------------------------------- Questions? Comments? Email me at: [email protected] Thank you! **CLEER/this plugin is not associated nor affiliated with eBay Inc. in any way.
- (2017-10-31) Mo Ak: Only US ebay
- (2017-06-26) Casey Buttrey: I use this app daily, it would be incredible if the creator would add a "sold" option rather than just "completed", for most sellers seeing sold's is more useful than completed's that didn't necessarily sell. Otherwise, very useful and appreciated.
- (2017-01-28) Tech Lucky: absolutely useless!! I bet all your search terms are sent to this guy or added in this db. All this "EXTENSION" does, is show you your search witch COMPLETED LISTINGS filter on. You can easily do it yourself. Totally DUMB!!!
- (2016-12-03) Я удивляюсь, как можно покупать в интернете, если на AliExpress.com все стоит копейки и в разы дешевле чем Вы найдете в интернете. Если хочешь вернуть до 18 % с любой покупки на AliExpress и других магазинов регистрируйся по ссылке: https://goo.gl/7qk76r или скачай CashBack плагин для браузера по ссылке: https://goo.gl/Izebvk Открою секрет, что можно покупать сертификаты с кешбэком (Мои подарочные сертификаты) и получать двойную скидку в этом кешбэк-сервисе. Как только накопится 0.2 доллара - можно вывести деньги на любую банковскую карту, телефон, Qiwi, Webmoney и на Яндекс.Деньги. Получайте деньги сразу после заказа в течении 2 минут. Все выплаты без комиссии. Также предлагаю хороший плагин для просмотра истории изменения цены на AliExpress.com очень помогает определить самую дешевую цену у продавца и найти этот товар у других продавцов по ссылке: https://goo.gl/u4lMcU
- (2016-11-24) Mr. KOLIOK: I wonder how it is possible to buy on the Internet, if on AliExpress.com all worth a penny and much cheaper than you will find on the internet. By the way, if you want to return to 18% of any purchase on AliExpress.com and other registering on the link: https://goo.gl/7qk76r or download stores CashBack plugin link: https://goo.gl/Izebvk Also offer a good plugin to view the history of changes in prices on AliExpress.com it is very helpful to determine the cheapest price from the seller, and to find the goods from other sellers on the link: https://goo.gl/u4lMcU
- (2016-11-17) Владимир Пантюшенко: good program
- (2016-11-14) Sam Boustani: Why is the icon the guy's face?
- (2016-09-19) John H: Excellent App! Simple, Yet Game-Changing. Any way you can tweek this and make a "sold listings" extension.
- (2015-03-28) Great app! Saves a lot of time. Now, did you really have to put your picture in there? Lol It's very helpful, I can deal with that :) Thank you.
- (2015-02-02) TooTH PiCK: So simple, yet so extremely time saving! Thank you for this!
- (2014-04-30) Glen Isomoto: I use this extension daily and what a time saver!!! I highly recommend this extension especially to eBay sellers. Thank you Jordan!!!
- (2014-04-23) Kendall Davis: Saving a few seconds/minutes a day = $$$ in buying/selling products. What a GREAT extension! I would highly recommend!
- (2014-04-09) Ricky Stevenson: This extension has saved me a lot of time! You've got to get this if you buy, and/or sell products!