Adds price history charts and the option to be alerted on price drops to all Amazon sites.
- (2020-01-19) Dmitry Ivanov: It's one of the must have extensions. It saved me a lot...
- (2020-01-18) Reinier Perez Quinones: Best Amazon Price tracker ever! I only wish it worked in other websites as well like Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, etc.
- (2020-01-10) 돌82: 아주~좋아~
- (2019-12-28) Jean Freyens: Formidable application
- (2019-12-15) Axel Wikström: A must have tool for every Amazon shopper.
- (2019-12-11) LUNA s: 過去の価格と比較できるから便利。必需品。
- (2019-12-10) mayra quiroz: Creo que les haría bien hacer Keepa para otras tiendas, porque de verdad es muy buena, las alertas llegan al correo y siempre puedes ver el historial de precios para evaluar tu compra.
- (2019-12-07) Ali Zed: My first ever time to write a simple review for a browser extension (add-on)! It's the most useful tool you can save a lot money with if you're a frequent Amazon shoppers, with fairly great number of options and settings for your taste! Kudos to the developer(s). Bests
- (2019-12-06) Michael Zagg: И это вы ещё во вкладки не заходили. DATA (Produc details - много скрытых характеристик товара; Offers - текущие цены, продавцы; + incl.hist.data - история продавцов и цен). А если сервис Product Finder включите, то такие фильтрационные возможности товара откроются, что почти без Jungle Scout и типа его программ обойтись можно. Экономия конкретная. Фильтры с недельку поюзайте, поймёте.
- (2019-12-03) Levan Sanadze: It doesnt show price history of a product
- (2019-11-27) Ning Cao: good
- (2019-11-26) Roberto Falconi: Ormai sono praticamente un broker di fama internazionale grazie a Keepa. Tengo traccia praticamente di tutti i prodotti di Amazon, ogni giorno mi arriva l'email di qualche offerta e sono sempre pronto a valutare se effettivamente mi serva ahahah. Sta di fatto che ho fatto affari incredibili ed evitato altrettante fregature grazie a questa FONDAMENTALE estensione. BRAVI.
- (2019-11-12) a dog: Does NOT work on Amazon.com. No more graphs, no integration, nothing. Don't install this until they fix the problem, just use their website if you need to. What a horrible time for Keepa to fail.
- (2019-11-10) Tom Jones: Requires your email (why? I dont care, you don't need it) and gave me computer popups outside of browser as soon as I added.
- (2019-11-10) Wen Prin: hope to provide the function to track price on other website except amazon.
- (2019-11-07) Aaron Herbst: it's perfect, free for many but with a source income for people who need those extra features. privacy conscious. 10/10 would install again
- (2019-11-06) Stefan Blatti: Eine der besten Chromeerweiterungen, die ich bisher genutzt habe!
- (2019-11-01) Tumor Daddy: Keepa aww man
- (2019-10-28) Thresk: Do you use Amazon? Then you must use Keepa. Not should. *Must.* The amount of money I've saved from using Keepa has to be in the thousands now. Given the insane value it provides (not to mention the breadth of analysis and collation it performs in order to provide that value), it's borderline incomprehensible to me that it's a free-to-use service. The only other browser extensions I've gotten comparable value from, and am equally thankful for, are ad suppression-related. If you use Amazon even infrequently, Keepa is a top 3 MVP browser addon, with a bullet. If you use it often, as I do, it's indispensable; by virtue of the amount of money I've saved using it alone, it's far and away the best. I'll *definitely* be buying the Pro version and donating to the devs. Immensely grateful for this gem of a plugin.
- (2019-10-16) karen kuai: 为什么会突然出现1006错误
- (2019-10-14) 桜ミク: 买到了，提醒的很及时ヾ(◍°∇°◍)ﾉﾞ
- (2019-10-12) Happy One: one of the must have extensions for crome-based browser. absolutely love it! idk how did I live before without it
- (2019-10-12) Hyonny Donny: Danke
- (2019-10-11) quant: great extension!! Lived up to the name of "extensions".
- (2019-10-08) Bala ganesh: This is great. It automatically tracks products on wishlist and alerts us via email if there is an offer. The graph is comprehensive and gives a clear picture of wether or not the product is actually on sale.
- (2014-07-15, v:1.36) nifty nancy: Chrome extension for Amazon
This is the second tmie my keeph graph is missing from Amazon. The last time it happened (last week) I had to uninstall, reboot and reinstall. Why does it keep disappearing? PS - Didn't get a reply last time on 7/3/2014
- (2014-07-04, v:1.36) nifty nancy: Missing
My Keepa graph is missing in Amazon. What should I do?
- (2013-12-22, v:1.33) Kaleb Barker: Newest version of Chrome breaks keepa?
The extension was working as expected last week, but it seems to be broken at the moment. Navigating to any amazon pages doesn't include the graph like it used to. Is a fix in the works? Or is this an amazon.com related change/issue?
- (2013-12-08, v:1.29) Simon Hughes: Kindle Books?
Seems to indicate that Kindle ebooks aren't in stock when in fact they are available to download. Is this correct? Thanks, Simon.
- (2013-12-03, v:1.29) Tony D: not saving tracking amounts
I'm logged into keepa via google account. When I update the desired price and hit 'start tracking' the numbers won't save. even when i update the global percentage, it won't save. I disabled my ad blocker, too. thanks.
- (2013-11-30, v:1.29) James Hrenak: Doesn't display
This extension used to work a while back but now it just leave an empty white space on amazon pages where the graph interface used to be. The graph never displays. Did something happen?
- (2012-12-13, v:1.12) Brian Rounds: Login
I set a couple of price trackers and then realized I wasn't leaving them under any sort of account that I could get back to. So, I tried registering using my Google credentials, and basically, nothing happened. After a few tries, I created my own keepa login and everything seemed to be working fine. However, the next time I came back, I went to track something and realized I was not logged in. Thus, I logged in and went back to the product on Amazon, and went to track it again. However, when I went to manage my price watch, it took me right back to the guest/anonymous screen, and was not applied to my account. Any help here?
- (2012-08-10, v:0.97) Teppo Dama: Blank space where chart should be
I just installed the Amazon Price Tracker extension in Chrome (v21), and I can't seem to get it working. A space appears in Amazon product pages where I assume the price chart should be, but the chart never appears. I have tried disabling all other extensions and restarting the browser, but nothing is working. Any ideas?