Adds Amazon.com historical price graph above the 'Add To Cart' button so you can monitor if it's a good time to buy.
Adds a graph of the price history above the "Add to Cart" button in Amazon. Clicking the minipic will load a larger chart on the screen. Clicking the larger chart will take you to camelcamelcamel.com where you can setup email or twitter alerts to monitor when the product reaches trigger prices that you specify. Update 0.27: Fix FakeSpot integration. Update 0.26: Add graph for movie rental/purchases Update 0.25: If no Amazon price graph available, shows 3rd party graph Update 0.21: Fix max-width issue on certain product pages. Update 0.19: Move http access outside of Amazon to keep page secure. This unfortunately requires more permissions as I explicitly request access to camelcamelcamel.com now. Update 0.16: Enable for https (previously only http, oops) Update 0.13: Fix for chart locations for Deal of the Day Update 0.12: Add instructions Update 0.11: Fixes larger graph when model/color changes Update 0.10: Updates graph when model/color changes
- (2021-09-19) Kent Dozier: I love how the little graphic shows up right on the page without having to do anything, but still allows a larger view by clicking. It also goes WAY further back in time than the Honey plugin, which defaults to 30 days but allows 90 days (lame, I want to see last Cyber Monday prices). This one shows me prices from 6 years ago (when shopping for a Norelco RQ12 replacement shaver head)! I personally know the developer since they recently joined my team at work, so I trust this app not to steal my data.
- (2020-03-05) Joe Everton: A real time-saver when shopping on Amazon.
- (2016-02-28) Steven Olson: Does what it says on the can.
- (2015-07-15) Lev Rosenblum: Great app!
- (2014-04-05) David Diehl: love it! I buy everything on amazon
- (2014-02-07) Richard Barker: Awesome! This extension is the real-deal. ;)
- (2014-01-09) Justin Mitchell: I spend WAY less now, simply because I don't buy it when its not the cheapest...and then I forget about it :)
- (2018-07-16, v:0.26) Andy Korvemaker: Support amazon.ca
Camelcamelcamel works with amazon.ca as well. Could you add support for us Canadians?