Productivity extension for Amazon NOTE: * It's a one-time fee. * Here is the Firefox version:…
- (2021-06-02) Kristen A: doesnt work
- (2021-05-15) Antonia Cassoli: Does what it says, very useful for me. Super fast excellent customer care.
- (2021-04-15) patrick garcia: Product is an asset to my business. We use it every day and it saves us a huge amount of time. Would recommend to anyone who is a seller on Amazon. The creator is extremely responsive and overall we have had a positive experience with this extension.
- (2021-04-01) Wassim Chahbani: Very helpful, Saves a lot of time, and Dmitry answered my request extremely quickly.!
- (2021-02-07) Kelly Kohl: I'm still learning to use the extension and can't comment on it yet, but customer service is A+. Dmitry always responded within half a day to my multiple emails.
- (2020-08-25) Kornelia Ruman: Great tool! There is an issue with the update: ranks are not shown anymore ... for every listing just "no rank found". Would be great, if this could be fixed :) thank you!
- (2020-08-06) Doris Kuffatti: Hola no se esta viendo mi quick view extended no sale nada me sale borroso porfavor quisiera saber el porque
- (2020-03-06) Lim Gustave: This extension is now working, don't hesitate just purchase it, most value extension ever. The developer is also very nice.
- (2019-12-19) Marina Weinfeld: NOT WORKING
- (2019-12-19) Shawn Lin: It don't work n Amazon search result pages.
- (2019-12-18) Morningstar: I had this extension and loved it! Then yesterday it just stopped working so I uninstalled it. Then I had to repurchase it for $19.99 and it STILL DOESN"T WORK. No one has gotten back to me and I believe Chrome will no longer refund me. Is anyone else experiencing issues?
- (2019-12-16) Organizer Factory: Enjoy it very much, but it don't work today! Hope DS workers can help us! Hope your reply!
- (2019-09-12) Zhivko Hr: Always give me this message Keepa: Amazon does not provide any data for this product. This might be temporary and change in a few hours. As for now, Keepa is unable to track it.
- (2019-08-18) Jatin Devgan: I can't view BSR history. It has a tab for Keepa instead and its asking for more subscription fees when I try to look for BSR through that. Is something wrong?
- (2019-07-26) Gibran Khalil: I like the free extension, using it all the time. I wanted to add price and BSR history check by buying the extended version, but... the "BSR history" button is no longer there, it's replaced by "Keepa history" one. What's the need of two buttons with the same functionality? Useless purchase for me since I'm already using the Keepa extension and it doesn't provide the BSR change graph! Upset ((
- (2019-07-12) Heidi Silbak: I purchase the App but its not working if someone can help me out
- (2019-03-25) Mustafa Karabıyık: It didn't work for me; but customer service was good.
- (2019-03-12) Ngọc Thiện Trần Hoàng: its look like can see BSR history since March 2019
- (2018-06-02) MaryLou Eveland: Extremely helpful!
- (2018-06-01) Katherine Medina: excellent
- (2018-05-08) Hitesh Dadhich: superb .... nice service as well
- (2018-02-28) Alex M: This app is very good in giving an idea on the amazon products and sales, prices etc. I lov it and use it for research.
- (2018-02-20) tom snyder: Fixed!
- (2017-11-24) Kanada Basket: Thanks...working very well...Guys try to tape -figbfnfsnjakl instead ..good luck !!!
- (2017-11-20) Daniel Lawrance-Lopez: Really useful, great content. So far nothing wrong with it. Definitely can't complain
- (2017-11-02) Amol Chopra: Loving it so far. Makes the job so much easier! Question: Looks like the  search is not working anymore. Is there an alternative to square bracket search  on Amazon now?
- (2017-10-24) Fabiano Trader: Uma porcaria, nao serve mais para nada. Tem algo na Amazon que nao deixa o aplicativo funcionar. Estou pedindo o extorno, mas nao obtive retorno.
- (2017-10-18) hector vallejo: Hi the app is pretty good, but the filters dont come up automatically in the amazon page. will appreciate the help, than you
- (2017-10-12) Sten K: The app itself works well, but Amazon blocks my page after some time of using the extension. It gives a blank page with a dog and says: "Sorry! something went wrong on our end" And when i try to reload the page it keeps popping up again. Has anyone else had this kind of issue with this extension?
- (2017-10-12) As other people said, Without bracket search  the app is useless! Any suggestions from the creator ??
- (2017-09-09) Jenniffer Luke: This app worked for two weeks for me, but now it appears Amazon has changed something? The bracket search only works on key word searches vs previously it worked on category selection. HELP! Will update review when this gets resolved
- (2017-08-25) Leslie Swan: Does anyone know how to open it? I clicked on the extension and I just get the settings to open not the site itself.
- (2017-07-09) Alp Beck: A real time saver - it's like having product research x-ray vision!
- (2017-05-16) Russ Tanner: Is there any way to sort by BSR? It's extremely time consuming to look through products where one BSR on the page might be 132,492 and the one next to it is 452.
- (2017-04-30) Michael Bustos: This has saved me so much time. Seeing so much important data right on the search page is invaluable.
- (2017-01-18) Andrew Shim: Thank you for the refund. I gave up checking after one week. I never received any email. I checked daily.
- (2016-04-14) Johnny Pope: Perfect - works a treat. Speeds up product research a tonne!
- (2016-12-25, v:2.5.8) Andrew Shim: Not working
99% of the time no BSR shows - says no price data history. Price history all show not found. How do I get a refund?
- (2016-12-21, v:2.5.8) DKARDU: can't check price information
the page in google webstore, I can't see what price it is, so I can't pay for it Please help
- (2016-12-15, v:2.5.8) Andrew Frazier: Switched Computers
I switched computers, and I was thinking the extension would be linked to my google account, but I cant seem to find it. I would prefer not to buy it again, but really dont know where to start looking to re-download. Any help would be great.
- (2016-12-11, v:2.5.8) Richard Ouellette: Turning Off Amazon Prime Option/Pop Up Menu
I'm not able to see the menu that used to pop up on the top on an Amazon page that I'm researching? This menu allowed me to sort the results and had a button to search for non Prime items. I don't see that menu anymore?
- (2016-12-07, v:2.5.8) Yakov Figa: get this error message
This extension may have been corrupted.
- (2016-11-26, v:2.5.3) Can I use it lifetime if I pay for it once?
Can I use it lifetime if I pay for it once?
- (2016-11-15, v:2.5.3) Yosias Kebede: I paid for DS Amazon Quick View extended but download failed.
I paid for DS Amazon Quick View extended but download failed. Please help!
- (2016-11-15, v:2.5.3) about the price
hello! the price is only one month? or it is will be pay per month?
- (2016-11-07, v:2.5.3) Lisa C: Paid already
Hello. I paid for DS Amazon Quick View Extended about a month and a half ago. I had some issues with Chrome and had to reinstall. Now when I log in under my appropriate Google ID, the Extension is showing as available for purchase. How can I access?
- (2016-10-29, v:2.5.1) Redouane Benazerga: It's not working
Can you please help my extension is not working.