Automatic Vouchers, Reward Points, and Pay Anywhere with Klarna.
- (2023-06-08) Amy Hassan: Awesome App!
- (2023-06-06) Maria Julia Canotilho: Parece ser Muito bom, este método, embora o esteja a experimentar.....estou a gostar, sim ! Bom, bom ! E de novo bem bom De facto bom!!\\\\\\\\\\E bom, ótimo . Muito bom, este método ! Obrigada Klarna, obrigada . Cinco estrelas, para Klarma. Fantástico, o Klarma. uito!!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
- (2023-06-05) Henrik P. Stougaard Nielsen: Not available in my country. Once installed it requires to select a country, but my country (Denmark) is not in the list.
- (2023-06-03) rebekah mandley: Klarna has made it possible to make purchases when I needed and didn't have all the money for at the time the expense came up
- (2023-06-01) Emanuele Scimemi: top eccellente
- (2023-05-31) Bridget Rogers: My husband and I just moved to the Phoenix area from a small Idaho town where internet was only $38 month. We were of course expecting to pay more in Arizona. We went with Century Link and chose the program they said suited us best. 30 mbps, $50 monthly for 1 year. Equipment would be no charge for the year as well, after the 1 year equipment rental would be $5 monthly. Well that quickly increased, (3 months later) to $15 monthly. We purchased our own equipment and they refused to lower our bill. The $15 would remain on our bill renamed as a wear and tear maintenance fee for equipment they no longer wanted returned, because it was out of date equipment. I of course was outraged and fed up, our bill was holding steady at $monthly and getting ready to increase again. COX came to my rescue via their website and saved the day, or should I say month. It took me a whole 3 minutes to pick the plan that best works for my family and and costs almost 50% less than the cheapest options. I am happy to be a part of the COX family now and so will you. Your savings, like mine is just a few clicks away. Happy saving to all.
- (2023-05-31) Cheri LaPlace: Klarna offers cash back through this extension and no one with customer support has a clue what I'm talking about. They claim it's the rewards earned with 'Vibes'...it's definitely not. I have $32 cash back stuck in some Klarna black hole that I could've earned through another cash back extension. Just use something else for cash back.
- (2023-05-22) Jonathan Yodice: Klarna is absolutely outstanding in every way - if I choose to pay in installments, they make it easy for me OR if I want to pay outright, they offer discounts - they have been a life saver for me these past months - and I am so grateful to them - excellent app - one of the best that I highly recommend.
- (2023-05-19) amighty walker: excellent
- (2023-05-17) Silvia Gori: excellently
- (2023-05-14) Raimondas B: Like it for payments, but coupon apply is kind of fake. It says Klarna saved me 120£ but actually price didn't change at all
- (2023-05-09) Delta-99-: Bezahlung läuft top, alles bestens!
- (2023-05-03) jerry Roubos: mooi als het echt werkt
- (2023-05-02) Paul Miller: This has been my favorite way to buy items for over a year. I love the rewards and the fact that I can pay over time.
- (2023-05-02) Tatiana Hafner: Bezahlen mit Klarna klappt immer gut, also wieder gerbe wieder!
- (2023-05-01) Barbro Torstensson: Det är tydligen flera än jag, som har problem, med att logga in på One.com
- (2023-04-27) Antonio Jesús Pérez: La tenía instalada hace un tiempo pero ahora no esta disponible en España, que ha pasado? gracias.
- (2023-04-26) Katja Mayer: Wir sind mit Klana sehr zurfieden läuft immer wieder super und wir werden weiterhin über Klarna bezahlen.
- (2023-04-25) Jeremy Ball: Such a great way to spread out payments on everyday purchases. So easy and convenient.
- (2023-04-23) Wolfgang Gesell: Klarna ist für mich eine sehr prima Sache und ich nutze es schon eine ganze Weile und habe nur beste Erfahrungen gemacht.
- (2023-04-20) Kim Huckabone: love the reviews Very easy experience
- (2023-04-18) Stefan Haglund: Det kommer upp att Klarna kan aktivera 12% rabatt hos Kofax, men när man har aktiverat så ser man inget mer. Ingen förklaring om hur rabatten tillhandahålls mig. Var? När? Kommer jag att se det senare i köp-processen? Tydlighet, tack!
- (2023-04-17) Victoria Ostwald: top
- (2023-04-17) Jacob Klipper: Absolutely love Klarma and the extension highly recommended
- (2023-04-15) Alexandria davis: Love using Klarna makes getting those things i need easier and more affordable.
- (2023-04-14) Marie G: Super application, rapide et pratique. Extension au top donc je recommande à 100%🙂
- (2023-04-13) mikneleh: I've been having issues logging in through the extension lately. I can't seem to get past the CAPTCHA/reCAPTCHA and keep getting an error message. I'm pretty sure I'm selecting the right ones, and can definitely assure you I'm not a bot.
- (2023-04-12) Eddy Castellanos: es buena opcion para compras, fuera de la app del telefono.
- (2023-04-08) Christian: Går inte att logga in i knappen, det accepterar inga telefonnummer. Dessutom om man skriver +46xxxx så får man upp att stöd saknas i Sverige. Märkligt!
- (2023-04-08) A O: Klarna nie wieder Kundenservice inkompetent und anmaßend Bis heutigen tag war alles super mit klarna .Bis auf eine verspätete Rechnung 12€ wurde mir mir alles gesperrt und bin verbannt aus klarna die haben mir jegliche Zahlung Möglichkeiten verstrichen echt komisch anfrage auf Kunden Service mit Chatbot folgendes :Hallo und willkommen bei Klarna! Zum Datenschutz, bestätige uns hier noch die dazugehörige E-Mail Adresse mit deinem Geburtsdatum bitteschön. Jovana Konnte dein Problem gelöst werden? Hilf uns, unsere Dienstleistungen zu verbessern! auf email anfrage Kunden Service: Lieber Klarna-Kunde, aufgrund der erhöhten Anzahl von Kundenanfragen kann es derzeit zu Verzögerungen bei der Bearbeitung deiner Nachricht kommen. Mit dieser E-Mail bestätigen wir dir, dass wir deine Anfrage erhalten haben und bitten dich, von weiteren Kontakten zum gleichen Thema abzusehen. Sei versichert, dass wir alle Anfragen beantworten werden. Vielen Dank für dein Verständnis. Das kann doch nicht sein kein Richtigen Antwort nur Automatisierten Antworten ich wäre sehr gern weiterhin Klarna Kunde geblieben, aber Sie können sicherlich verstehen, dass mir das nach diesen Umständen und dem inkompetenten Kundenkontakt sehr schwer fällt.
- (2023-04-08) alfredo Bertani: eccellente
- (2023-04-07) Gordon: Everything worked very smoothly! Really helps out with groceries this month!
- (2023-04-05) Mr. “K-Y” Landsaw: awesome
- (2023-04-04) Karl Sven Karlsson: Klarna fungerar utmärkt.
- (2023-04-04) Imari Stevens: Best resume site!!
- (2023-04-03) Regina Johandes: Everything was easy to use and wonderful to access!
- (2023-04-01) Peter Söderqvist: Fungerar Utmärkt!
- (2022-03-23) Margot Complesi: Always a smooth session on here. I never seem to have a reason to complain.
- (2022-03-23) Joel Hinkle: Klarna ruined Piggy. The Klarna extension does not track or report back my cashback that I had in Piggy after the merger. Trying to contact piggy doesn't work because everything leads to Klarna and Klarna says you need to contact Piggy that doesn't exist anymore. Piggy was amazing and got me a lot of cashback over the years. Looks like Klarna just cashed out my balance to their bottomline.
- (2022-03-23) Tamuna Gazashvili: like it
- (2022-03-22) Micky Mouse: Es ist unkompliziert mit Klarna zu bezahlen. Danke!
- (2022-03-22) Tizian Goudschaal: einfach super, was soll man noch sagen :) Sparen, ohne heutzutage dafür etwas zu tun, danke .
- (2022-03-22) Stacie McCrary: piggy just saved me $10
- (2022-03-22) Delema_ Pukenainangrekordz: For now im gonna give it a 4 because this is my very first time tryn out a deffrent provider,but You cant go wrong with LTE 4G
- (2022-03-22) Yolanda Hernandez: Love that I don't have to search for discounts piggy gives it right to me, very helpful will always use it:)
- (2022-03-22) Richard Winter: Abwicklung Spitze, Produktqualität unterschiedlich
- (2022-03-22) Armel Gabin M. ALLOKPEHOUNDE: Trop cool
- (2022-03-21) Mohammed Islam: Reminds me about discounts and points every time, as I always forget! Brilliant.
- (2022-03-21) Mary H: I love ordering from Petco!
- (2022-03-21) Jim Trask: extra added benefit
- (2016-09-03, v:2.0.39) Please Provide Real Answer & clarity!
Under SUPPORT, I've noticed & read where you've given conflicting/contradictory advice on the subject of having & using similar Cash back earning extensions, (ie. Ebates, Honey, etc.) at the same time as yours, (the Piggy extension) and whether or not if having both or two extensions installed & running simultaneously, (for ie., Ebates Cash-back button & Piggy) will work and not cause conflict or operating running smoothly. As in if one has a greater or higher percentage amount cash back offer than the other or if one offers cash back & the other doesn't at all. One response I read where you state they will conflict with each other; but in another you state you can have both but only one site will be giving you cashback. You also seem to dodge the main question & point of inquiry by just encouraging the user to use your extension only & claiming Piggy is the best extension of all of them & claiming it will save you the most by the average savings of using one of your coupons compared to other extensions; as well as declare it's more convenient & faster technology than any of your competitors. However, none of that is relevant to what any of the inquiries were asking or to mine now. We didn't ask what extension would save us more or who has the best coupons. We just want to know if Piggy will still operate as it says it will along side another similar performing & functioning cash-back, coupon saving extension? Will it?? We understand only one extension & site will be providing/issuing the cash-back but want to know if both extensions still search for coupons/coupon codes,etc. to find the best deal and then the operator can choose between the two extensions' 'findings'? I know you cannot speak for other extensions or their functioning, but you can & should be able to speak for your own & know if it performs alongside other extensions & coupon-saving applications as it should. Most should and Ebates works alongside Coupons at Checkout & other similar extensions in unison without issues. Does Piggy? You should be able to say with clarity & definitively. In addition, if your 'claims' that Piggy is the best & provides the most savings either via the cash back, the coupon savings percentage or a combination of both of those, then Piggy would be the one we ultimately choose at checkout to apply if it's savings turns out to be higher or it finds a higher percentage coupon code than the other competing extensions. It shouldn't be a deterrent or worry to you for people to use competing apps alongside yours if yours is the best as you say it is & declare, right?? If your 'claims' are true, then you should encourage the comparison & not fear the truth to be revealed using any & other similar applications alongside yours or in unison. Just from a brief comparison between Piggy's cashback amounts & Ebates amounts, you do not offer near as many cash back stores as Ebates does currently. I could list at least 15 of my favorite stores they offer cashback at that you do not; including a big one, Amazon. Now, I did not load this extension yet to see a coupon code comparison between the two b/c I am still seeking the above main question to be answered in clarity & without conflicting information before I do so. I also noticed you do not have a cash back button to load in browser on homepage, like Ebates does, that automatically tracks cashback offers at the stores you visit, making earning easy, & not requiring the consumer to go to their website first to get the credit of cashback via the store they want. So, just based on that, I do not see how your declaration of Piggy being easier & faster & more convenient or technologically more advanced is accurate or b/c you do not have a cash back button for the user's browser & homepage that automatically knows if the shopper is at a store that Piggy provides cash back at & alerting them w/a one step easy, one click activation. You also do not have a mobile app equivalent as of yet. So I'm still not sure how your 'claims' of Piggy being more technologically advanced than the others is valid.
- (2016-09-01, v:2.0.39) Allyn Schoenthal: Some Store Offers
Are we able to apply the additional percentage off sale items (like Macy's often has) if we use the Piggy app?
- (2016-08-26, v:2.0.39) Amy Yarnall: Multiple similar extensions
If I already have a similar extension (like honey) can I also load this one? Or will they conflict/compete with each other and cause problems?
- (2016-08-26, v:2.0.39) Peggy Sanders: store
can you us this app in stores that is how I shop? in what stores is Piggy accepted? Is the discount applied when I go into the store or is it just an online shopping thing?
- (2016-08-26, v:2.0.39) Savannah Mapping: Stores
In what stores is Piggy accepted? Is the discount applied when I go into the store or is it just an online shopping thing? I still like to go into stores.
- (2016-08-21, v:2.0.39) Annette: downloading
can this be put on phones i have a samsung galxey s7
- (2016-08-20, v:2.0.39) Mary Braunlich: Availability for iPhone?
Is this app available for download on the iPhone?
- (2016-08-13, v:2.0.39) Sherry DeRoch: adding Piggy to chromebook
I copied the link listed and pasted it which takes me to Piggy but still not letting me add it.
- (2016-08-12, v:2.0.39) Tracy Brookshire: reviews
where do I write a review
- (2016-07-31, v:2.0.39) Brenda Eisler: EBates
If I download Piggy, will EBATES still work if their cash back offer is greater than Piggy or if Piggy isn't offered at all at that site?