Keeps a running total of all the items it's seen in the current Amazon wish list.
This extension makes your life a bit easier by tracking all the items it's seen within any of your Amazon wish lists, then displaying an unobtrusive running total price at the bottom left of your screen. To see the total for your _entire_ list, you'll need to scroll to the very bottom of it so all the items will load! Change Log ---- #### 1.9.5 * Correct calculation of amounts on amazon.co.jp (thanks @itok01!) #### 1.9.4 * Fix 0 items/NaN total (thanks @MorbidDevil!) #### 1.9.3 * Recognize items on (at least) https://www.amazon.de again (thanks @MorbidDevil!) #### 1.9.2 * Fix bug where un-deleted items weren't being included in the total. #### 1.9.1 * Reduce resource usage even more! #### 1.9.0 * Reduce resource usage. Visit https://github.com/jasontbradshaw/amazon-wish-list-total to see the full change log and to report issues and request features!
- (2020-06-26) Sujit Morla: It did not work for a few days after amazon made changes to the interface. But now its working again. Thanks. Great work.
- (2020-06-24) Hi please fix this bug The total it can take is 130 I have more than that in my wish list and then it gets stuck please fix this ASAP
- (2019-12-28) Radhika Sen: This does not work for Baby Registry lists. For regular lists, you have to scroll to the bottom of the list for the calculation to work. Could someone fix this for Baby Registry on Amazon?
- (2019-12-15) JP CASP: Does not work !!!!!
- (2019-12-01) Natalie Davis: You are the smartest person alive. I love this much! It helps me a lot. Thank you!
- (2019-10-30) Andrew Bolton: I really like the app, helps with cost management for the holidays, but the app isnt showing totals anymore, it doesnt show up
- (2019-07-16) Ramon Grande: Egg Zack Lee as described. Have to scroll down to the bottom so the entire list can be compiled. But that makes sense. Great extension
- (2019-07-12) James Delorenzo: does what it says it'll do. Be aware it's a floating box in the bottom left corner.
- (2019-02-11) Flying Croissant: Very simple and easy to use
- (2019-01-10) Romero Mckay: Perfect never change it.
- (2019-01-02) Pedro Johnston: Thank you for this.
- (2018-11-21) Desiree Brownell: Love this extension works great nice to have n idea of what my running tally is for wish list on Amazon. works as its supposed too.
- (2018-11-20) Roger Paradise: Very helpful as I build my shopping list. It updated as I moved items to a different list.
- (2018-11-20) Luca Ceriani: It works perfectly on amazon.it
- (2018-11-12) Vasco: Does what it meants. Recommend it!
- (2018-11-04) Frederic Filosa: Great time saver! However, I'm using the Amazon.co.jp where prices are in Japanese. Thousands are separated by commas: 64302 Japanese Yens is written "¥64,302". The extension is removing the digits after the comma. Example: for a total of ¥64,302, the extension shows: ¥64. It's not precise but ok for a rough estimate.
- (2018-07-27) Micheal Calone: It Does calculate the total amount correctly. but unfortunately there is some glitch, when the plugin is active i am unable to scroll the list as it keeps auto scrolling to top of the page.
- (2018-06-23) Mechanical: Pretty great! Even takes into account the quantities.
- (2018-05-03) Niranjan Barsiwal: Love it Very useful
- (2018-04-14) PT WZ: Super usefull. perfect!
- (2018-02-26) ViNSaNiTY24: Seems to be working great. Awesome add on!
- (2018-02-17) Josh Eckerman: My rock for Amazon. Totals up my various lists, including the quantities. Perfect.
- (2018-01-20) micro seoit: Its fantastic
- (2017-12-14) Dennis Wegner: macht was es soll auch bei amazon.de
- (2017-11-19) Ashley: Extension is great and super helpful, however I seem to have run into a problem of it including the prices of the "Inspired by your purchases" section of products at the bottom of my wishlist pages. I have 22 items in one list, but it shows I have 28 because it's including the stupid recommended products. Is there a fix for this?
- (2020-06-11, v:1.9.3) Katy Smith: Doesn't work
I was able to get it to work on my school computer about a week ago, but then when I tried to put it in my home computer today, I just keep getting "0 items, $NaN". Please fix this extension....it is SO helpful to have!!
- (2020-06-10, v:1.9.3) Wanda Woods: Amazon changed its wishlist .
Amazon changed its wishlist so that your extension no longer functions. Please update so it will work with the new system. Thank you very much. I really appreciate the extension and have come to rely on it over the years. Please help. Thank you in advance.
- (2020-06-08, v:1.9.3) Michael Owens: Not A Number
- (2020-06-08, v:1.9.3) Jeb Bradwell: NaN bug
This extension was working perfectly 4 days ago now I keep getting $NaN and it doesn't count all my items in my wish list only 37 out of 98 items are counted.
- (2020-06-06, v:1.9.3) Maxwell Higgins: Broken
Using Amazon Australia, extension appears to be broken and only lists the price as "$NaN".
- (2020-06-05, v:1.9.3) Polopony20: Extension Stopped Working Again
It counts two iteams and shows "Subtotal: $NaN"
- (2020-03-27, v:1.9.2) Side Quest Publications: 0 items, 0 price
Chiming in with another count of "it no longer works." I don't know when it stopped working --I recall seeing some of my lists counting in the hundreds (which those particular lists have) within the last few weeks--but today I noticed that every last one of them reports zero.
- (2020-03-21, v:1.9.2) Curated: Stopped working a couple days ago
Please update the app, thanks
- (2020-03-18, v:1.9.2) Vallierick Facunla: bug extension broken
the extension doesn't work anymore because amazon seems has changed the layout of the site's list. thank you
- (2019-10-17, v:1.9.2) Retardus Maximus: Amazon Layout changed, Addon doesnt work anymore
as i noticed the wishlist overly on amazon changed and now the Price calculator just says 0,00 all the time. Maybe its an easy fix. Hope its ready for use again soon.
- (2019-10-10, v:1.9.2) Polopony20: Not working for the latest wishlist update
Showing a total of 0.00 USD. Im sure youve been made aware of this already though! Hope youre able to fix it soon!
- (2019-10-04, v:1.9.2) Brian Poblete: Amazon Wishlist layout change
The Amazon wishlist layout updated recently and now the extension no longer works. I find this plugin really useful so I would love to see it updated. Thank you
- (2019-05-01, v:1.9.2) James Gilbert: Zero
The plug-in shows a zero total no matter how many items are in the list. I've un&re-installed it several times ... the problem remains.
- (2019-04-26, v:1.9.2) L Theriot: Extension Doesn't work
The total remains $0.00 No matter how many items are in the wish list. The icon for the extension is grey-ed out in the toolbar as well. I would love to have this working because I am a freelance artist and having running totals for items I need to purchase for jobs helps give me an idea of what my "base" charge should be.
- (2019-01-28, v:1.9.2) Daniel Scarbrough: Opera Compatibility
Please make compatible with Opera or make one for Opera.
- (2018-07-20, v:1.9.2) Cory Simpson: Doesnt Open
Clicking the extension just brings me to google's "install" page. The icon is grayed out.
- (2018-02-16, v:1.9.2) The MPSII: Amazon US
Brought up wishlist in amazon and does not work in US amazon.
- (2018-01-02, v:1.9.2) Jerry Wenzel: access to z.cn
When I went to install this extension it a pop-up said "It can: Read and change your data on all amazon.com sites and all z.cn sites" I'm not sure why it needs to be able to change data and having a site in China in the mix creates some security concerns. Can you address my concerns?
- (2017-12-10, v:1.9.2) Conrad Melcher: Total of wish list
When dealing with a wish list, items get removed from the total after someone purchases you the item. I currently have the setting "Don't spoil the suprise" which makes the items still appear in a wish list even though they might have been purchased. The total gives away what gifts have been purchased. Also, I am making this list for christmas and my mom is constantly buying items as i put them on my list. So the total says zero and I can't even tell how much worth of items are in my list.