The free version of this extension only works on amazon pages with the offer-listings in the url. You must be on that type of page…
The free version of this extension only works on amazon pages with the offer-listings in the url. You must be on that type of page and then CLICK the icon and it will start to work. You do not need a license key to use the free version. it just works for 5 uses each day. Easily check how much your competition has available to purchase. Returns available amounts to purchase if under 1,000 directly on the page. Very fast and easy to use. Just get to the page and click the button. No more adding the item to cart and using the 999 trick manually. This extension does all that for you in the background. How Many Premium Edition includes the following 1. Gets the buy box quantity (when available) 2. Gets the merchants listed on the main product detail page's available stock 3. Estimates sales volumes or if you have Jungle Scout installed it will use those sales estimations (Check the options page) 4. Sub-totals the FBA and MCF available quantity 5. Gives estimated 30 day sell through price. Make more profit!! 6. Gets next lowest offer (not including shipping) and the available quantity on all offers pages 7. All new variation viewer (includes out of stock variations!!) 8. iOS and Android Companion App 9. Right-Click context menu 10. Get available quantity on storefronts 11. Reveal when a merchant is limiting their stock quantities All this for a small monthly fee limitations: Current version does not work on some amazon europe countries If merchant fullfilled offer is limiting quantity we only get the available quantity to purchase at any given time. If you need help please contact us at [email protected]
- (2020-02-25) Dan Delovio: Worst customer service I have ever had in my life. I get more help at the supermarket or the gas station then from these folks. My wife sent in some messages to their helpdesk and took them days to get back with a really poor answer. Uninstalled and moved on. We can't waste time on something that you can barely get answer to.
- (2019-07-15) Stephanie Phedula: Just got started selling on amazon and this is great. I'm not that great with technology and it doesn't get any simpler than this tool and even I can use it lol
- (2019-07-15) George Willis: I was a bit skeptical after reading the reviews on here but the extension is working great and couldn't be happier. Support is on point and they have answered all my questions. I especially like the feature of seeing past seller limits.
- (2019-07-07) Pradeep Susarla: works as advertised
- (2019-06-15) tasha mcglashan: Doesn't work at all and the website appears to be gone. At least I didn't pay for this!
- (2019-02-08) Jeremy McKenzie: Customer service is completely unresponsive. I have been attempting to temporarily cancel. After having such poor customer service I will not be going back.
- (2018-10-17) Justin L: Hate leaving bad reviews but I have to agree with the previous people leaving reviews. This is really trash. I can't see why I would ever pay this guy $14.95/month or $150/year for this tool. Who ever it is not keeping it up to date. Too many issues with this. This facebook group called TA with a self proclaimed "guru" Alex is advertising it. Give me a break. Don't waste your time folks.
- (2018-08-10) AeternaMens: Free demo version doesn't work. Will I buy full version in this case without trying it? No, of course! Don't buy it!
- (2018-05-25) FJ Grimes: This used to be a decent extension, but it is now absolutely worthless. It doesn't work, and is now just an annoying money grab. Hot garbage.
- (2018-05-25) MiklaDfar: It has become garbage. Easier to just use a business account to check stock. Nag screen is a real pain... good idea gone bad for a money grab... this is why software developers should not run their own business...
- (2018-05-13) ONPRE Mariana: The very first time I run it showed this message: "For unlimited usage you must enter your license key into the options page of the extension. Do you want to do that?" Hello, I will not pay for a tool I could not try at all.
- (2018-04-19) Matteo Lombardi: use to love it, then it stopped working, they asked me to uninstall and install, and now the free plan is gone and they dont answer emails anymore. great customer support
- (2018-03-07) David Richard: An excellent tool. Very fast, easy to use, great support!
- (2018-01-05) Saylor Niederworder: Too much effort went into keeping it up and running.
- (2017-12-24) Antonis Kotzampougikidis: don't work
- (2017-12-22) Jason Schwartz: This worked well for so long, but now is completely broken and staff have stopped responding to inquiries.
- (2017-12-20) Luis Santangelo: This thing doe not work anymore. Respond to my email and refund my money for my subscription. This is not proper behavior to not refund my fee if it does not work.
- (2017-12-15) Joel Morehouse: As evidenced by the comments in the support section, this extension no longer works. EDIT: The developer replied to me via email and said that uninstalling and reinstalling the extension would fix the problem, and it did. EDIT 2: Broke again. Now reporting a quantity of 1 for everything.
- (2017-12-13) Bea Abrams: Hello when will this be fixed? This shows QTY 1 for everything. We will have to switch to another product we just downloaded today called Amzpecty. This application works very well. If this does not work anymore how do I get a refund for my subscription? It is useless without quantity. Thank you.
- (2017-11-24) Jason: Used this for a year, useful as it was one of the first on the market. There are now free alternatives that have more features so not really worth paying for this.
- (2017-06-16) Toan Mai: is so good tools
- (2017-04-27) Diane Bentley: Huge time saver ... great information!
- (2017-04-20) Ashley nottelling: not paying 14.00 a month with out a trial period. 14.00 is just too much to add onto monthly fba fees and other fees you inquire as a ol seller. waste of a download!
- (2017-02-22) Sohail Pathan: I wish there was at least a demo to test it. Waste of time.
- (2016-10-16) Marshall Fullerton: Outstanding time saving product
- (2019-12-24, v:3.5.4) Sarra Hozen: cancel my subscription
I want to cancel my subscription. Please do so immediately. Contact me.
- (2019-06-27, v:3.4.5) Randall Telman: My "How Many" extension is not working.
When I click on the icon it's asking for my "secrete license" (1mk51cGQcilTEEp1M) but then says "license can not be found". It just is not recognizing me. On 1/6/2019, I paid $149.50 for an annual subscription. Please help. My contact information is: Randall Telman (aka: books4rjjt78plt) phone: (616) 293-0095 email: [email protected], or [email protected] Thanks, Randall Telman
- (2019-06-14, v:3.4.5) Khaled Amer: How Many not working for several days!
Neither the web site nor the chrome extention is working. Even my e-mail to support got bounced back! What's going on? Please advise.
- (2019-06-14, v:3.4.5) Dywne Bowmen: 62 hours this is ridiculous !!
My partner and me still can not use this. You know we are going to find another stock to use.
- (2019-06-13, v:3.4.5) Daniel Folkmanas: No working
Hi , I'm having the same issues. APP is not working , but we are getting charge. We are waiting for a solution or answer to understand what is happening. Thanks, Daniel
- (2019-06-13, v:3.4.5) Andrew Pardine: Not working and I just got charged
I just got charged for the extension today, yet it has not been working for a few days now. Will I be reimbursed some for the it not working? Also, do you have a time frame when it will be running again?
- (2019-06-11, v:3.4.5) Jurgis Brakas: How Many?
How Many? not working. Site is down. What's going on?
- (2019-06-11, v:3.4.5) Allen Dukat: Extension not working and website down
Extension is not working and the website is down.
- (2019-04-06, v:3.4.3) Randy Partin: Trying to sign in
when i right click on your icon it does not show an "options" item to click on. Help!
- (2019-01-16, v:3.3.5) Randall Telman: Google Chrome "How Many ?" Extension
My Google Chrome "How Many ?" Extension is not working. Secret License #: 1mk51cGQcilTEEp1M 1mk51cGQciITEEp1M. When I hit the icon it just continues to spin. Thanks for your help. Randall Telman ([email protected]
- (2018-11-12, v:3.1.7) It si not working
I am getting 2 messages: 1) Hmm, it looks like another extension is interfering with ours. We are going to work around this to get the data you requested. This could take 10-20 seconds more. Thanks for your patience. 2) Something may have gone wrong and the request timed out. Please try again or contact customer support. Thenk you for your help. Best regards, Rodolfo