Never Pay Full Price. Our free extension saves your money when you shop online!
- (2020-07-23) MariaAnabela: Offers.com extension for Google Chrome is very useful and it can save you a lot of money!!
- (2018-01-23) Мария Чернядиева: This extension is one of my favorite. Simple to use. I like it!
- (2018-01-23) EviGL Павел: Works fine, nice coupons
- (2018-01-23) Елена Шулбаева: I use it only one month but already love it! I love shopping and this extension helps to find the best offer! I hope it will grow up farther
- (2018-01-23) Dmitry Suvorov: Nice extension, makes coupon finding much easier.
- (2018-01-23) Anissoft: I love offers, use it every time for my online shopping. A good way to save a little that adds up
- (2018-01-23) Anton Kraev: I like this extension! Looks very fine, not annoying as another extensions.. Button which allows to find and automatically implement the best coupon- it's fantastic!!! I don't need to search for the coupons anymore and try all of them manually. Now I need just to click on the button and wait until it searches the best offer. It would be much more better if there were more coupons for more shops.
- (2018-01-23) Nata Norb: Saved some money during Christmas shopping
- (2017-12-19) Eldar Traistor: I can't tell you how long I've taken to find the best coupon - writing the codes down, seeing if they actually work. This service is fantastic. I will use it every time I shop online.
- (2017-12-19) Anton: How did I not have this before? I only got it because I decided to get into couponing once we had our baby and went down to one income. I'm kicking myself for not having it before though. It's not couponing, it requires no effort, it just sends you money when you shop. It's insane! Every human being should have this because no one doesn't need it. It still blows my mind that I get money for shopping. It's smart for retailers too because I really do make a choice if it's down to a few options of where to shop based on where I get the most money back or when there's a bigger cash back bonus. Ugh..I just love this so much.
- (2017-12-14) Mirra Kle: Using the extension while doing my Christmas shopping this has been great for me. I just forget to use it sometimes when I am just browsing and not planning on buying anything and end up buying something. Just remember to use it ANYTIME you are shopping or browsing and planning to buy something! Wonderful thing anyway!!
- (2017-12-14) Вика Нестеренко: Overall this is a great thing for fast paced moms who can't always check the best deal. Thanks for you guys! Really good stuff
- (2017-12-14) Anna Nestera: The best thing my friend told me about when it comes to saving money! Who doesn't love online shopping and saving money! The button makes things so much easier too. I will definitely be recommending it to all my friends and family.
- (2017-12-14) Nefarius Watermage: This is such a great tool!! Especially for someone like me, who shops much online, and nearly always forgets to use coupons and other deals. I don't have to do anything extra, except hit the button when it pops up. Much to my surprise, it also shows specific coupons on an actual site. As I was about to check out, the Offers.com chrome extension reminds always about the coupons and applies it to my cart for me.
- (2017-12-14) Sergey Kreys: I just started using this so I haven't gotten any money yet, but I love that it automatically applies.
- (2017-12-14) Alex Demidov: Pleased with new version! Excellent work!
- (2017-09-25) Larry Akin: OFFERS.COM IS A TOTAL INTRUSION WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO NAVIGATE A SITE. THE POP UP BLOCKS MOST OG THE SCREEN AND YOU CANNOT MINIMIZE IT.
- (2017-08-31) Kirsten Fleming: Distracting. Hate the pop ups. Irritating and I didn't even download it. Now to remove it.
- (2017-07-31) Lola Sweet: when on a shopping site a pop up appears covering half of the screen, with no possible way to remove it !! forget it.
- (2017-03-03) Rachel Levin: too many popups.
- (2020-03-20, v:22.214.171.124) Lee Carter: [email protected]
- (2019-11-21, v:126.96.36.199) Peter Ruchkin: noisy
constantly pooping in kayak and Tripit, etc in same session or refreshed session..should show once and thats it
- (2018-08-20, v:188.8.131.52) peggy picasso: Canadians need to be included in this ...
my email address is [email protected] As a Canadian who is very interested in this program I would love the offers .com start to have a Canadian plan for deals and coupons ,closeout sales, daily deals and special info on maybe warehouse offers on damaged,opened boxes or refurbished products . [email protected]
- (2018-08-20, v:184.108.40.206) peggy picasso: offers for Canadians in the form of coupons and special deals
I m a Canadian who would like th e info on sales for Canadians ..plus info about the shipping costs also . The discounts and coupons would be and should be inclusive of the Canadians please .
- (2017-10-23, v:1.0.8) Diane Meistad: Blocking the page & won't minimize
How can I get the offers to go away? I've tried to click on the down arrow as done previously but it's not working in most sites and blocks what I need to have access to Thank you.
- (2017-09-02, v:1.0.8) Ric B: incorrect email address on account
my email address is incorrect how do I change it with out loosing all my settings I've saved????
- (2017-06-22, v:1.0.7) Sheila Barnes: hard to close app
blocks portion of page content-hard to reduce or close
- (2017-06-13, v:1.0.5) Cecile Jolet: Hammond< LA store location pickup
I am placing an order through Frugal.com and Offers.com for #10 off orders of $50 or more and need a location in or closer to Tickfaw 70466 than Covington, LA. Please advise? Thank you.