Tracks changes to property prices on the RightMove website.
- (2020-09-19) Tom Hanson: Great extension, one small change I'd make though: It looks like you're sending the ID and the current price when making the housetrack request so the reduced date is the whenever someone with the extension views the page. In the jsonModel var the reduced date is actually included so you could also send the date along with the request which would make it a little more accurate. I don't think the extension is open source, but if it was I'd be happy to contribute that change. :)
- (2020-09-12) Jackel Chan: Good to use !
- (2020-07-21) Jonathan McAdie: Great. Really simple but very useful tool, wish i'd found it sooner.
- (2019-12-30) Victoria Varzinova: Did you get permission to retrieve this data from Rightmove? Can your extension be used for commercial purposes?
- (2019-12-07) John Lees: Kudos to the mantainer. Informative and not invasive but needs constant refreshing of page. There are better alternatives like the Property Efficax one which even shows you the av price in the region.
- (2019-11-02) Martin Younan: Excellent , very useful extension
- (2019-08-01) William Chin: spent 30 mins looking for the initial listing, downloaded this, took 30 secs and questions were answered. Great extension!
- (2019-01-09) Matt Smith: Excellent work. Does exactly what its supposed to unobtrusively.
- (2018-11-16) Adam Lad: Why doesn't this work when using google chrome on an ipad? It only seems to work when on a windows operated laptop, dispute being the same account on both devices. Any help would be great
- (2018-10-26) Stephen Algeo: Came here looking for a donation link! Top job.
- (2018-07-30) Colin Mullane: The issue has been fixed and working perfectly again. Thank you - I love this extension.
- (2018-07-20) Christopher: Superb Add On, Use it all the time
- (2018-07-13) Pravin Patil: If it is not working for you. here is a solution. You will need to click on "Load unsafe scripts" in address bar. Google "chrome how to load unsafe script" on how to do it (screenshots/steps).
- (2018-07-11) Ash Stevenson: Brilliant but then stopeed working
- (2018-07-07) Mick Opie: Stopped working - now rather pointless! Updated to 1.1.11 dated 1 July 2018. Still doesn't work. Shame it takes so long to fix!
- (2018-06-28) Mitesh Kotecha: Pointless as it don't work
- (2018-06-27) Adam Davies: Used to be brilliant, but currently isn't working - hopefully it will get fixed soon
- (2018-06-26) John Nevile: Useless - doesn't work at all.
- (2017-10-24) John Balshaw: No longer works, and seems to have been abandoned by the developer
- (2017-03-04) Francis Hughes: Could be great but having not been updated since April 2014 clearly the developer has lost interest. Icons not appearing on the list results etc.. Real shame.
- (2016-09-25) Cormac Redmond: Handy tool...reminds me of PropertyBee, which I used to use. I use http://www.housecrash.co.uk/houses now... much easier than needing a browser plugin, and really really fast to find what you want. And it will notify you on price changes, should you want. First time buyer here...
- (2016-08-24) Steven Sams: An essential add-on without the hassle of installing property bee, but please update for the new Rightmove list views!
- (2016-03-23) Matthew Cooper: Really nice tool, butter UI than property bee, will be great to see the database grow further over time. One recommendation that'd make this tool hugely more valuable, - seeing the change in status over time, i.e. tracking dates the listing changed to SSTC and then went back on market and things, would be extremely useful. Hopefully this is an improvement we'll see over time! Thanks for making this extension
- (2014-12-28) Rikki Johnson: Very good but... I wish it would show other changes other than prices, such as status change, description change etc. I suppose to make it more like property bee. At time of writing, property bee has a far bigger database of information and an all round better tool, i will keep mass scanning with this tool to help build the database to improve the information available.
- (2014-11-29) Robin Keith: This is a great tool. Understanding how a property's price has changed gives househunters a real edge. Thanks for creating it!
- (2020-11-23, v:1.1.16) Osman Hashmi: Rightmove UI changes
Thanks for such a great extension. As you know since the Rightmove UI changes your fantastic plugin no longer works. Will the issue be possible to fix? If so I am sure many of us will be willing to contribute to the cost of repair.
- (2020-11-20, v:1.1.16) Galen Han: Breaks with new UI
With the latest UI changes the extension sadly breaks.
- (2020-11-18, v:1.1.16) D JC: Extension doesn't work in latest version of Chrome Version 86.0.4240.198
This extension is very useful. Unfortunately, it has stopped working in the last version of Chrome Version 86.0.4240.198. Previous version work still correctly. Hope this can be fixed as it's one of the best extensions for property investors. Thank you
- (2020-11-09, v:1.1.16) Tarun Singh: Extension not working after rightmove update
Dear Sir/Madam, After recent Right Move user interface changes, the extension does not show previous price. Ex: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/72611058#/ This property was for £580,000 but the extension does not show previous price.
- (2020-10-27, v:1.1.16) Greg Sutton: Additional functionality
Hi, I love this app and use it all the time. With houses now selling 'provisionally' then coming back on the market a few weeks later once the sale falls through it would be great if your app could track the status change history in the same way that it does with the price.
- (2020-10-24, v:1.1.16) D None: Arrow is at odds with the price shown..
So, the price of this one property seems to have gone down from 110K to 100K. There is a red arrow. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-96920609.html And it should be a down-arrow, for sure.
- (2020-10-07, v:1.1.16) Angelo S: Rightmove seem to have recently changed their UI
Hi, I can't see your plug working anymore on Chrome and I think it might be because Rightmove have changed their UI in the past couple of days. Do you know if this is the reason please. Could you also tell me if you have the same plugin for Firefox please
- (2020-09-13, v:1.1.16) Richard Wealthy: Can I use it to on iPad .?
Can I use it to on iPad .?
- (2020-09-12, v:1.1.16) Tsoi Champion: find the icon
After I installed the app but I can't see the icon. How can I do that???
- (2020-07-03, v:1.1.16) Henrietta Joyce: No icon
Hi can you please tell me how I access Property Tracker on my pc? At the moment there is no icon on my toolbar, yet when I search Property Tracker it tells me the app is already uploaded.
- (2020-04-19, v:1.1.14) Colin Kaczor: Commercial Property
Hi, Please can you let me know if your tool tracks data for commercial properties? Thanks, Colin
- (2020-01-22, v:1.1.14) Paul o sullivan: Historical Rightmove Data
Hi, Just downloaded this and it looks like a very handy tool. Does this tool allow you to view historical Rightmove date for properties that are no longer on the portal?
- (2019-11-25, v:1.1.14) Stephen Pearse: Rightmove saved listings
Hi . Really useful tool. However when you save the properties and go back to looking at them through your saved searches it does not give you any information as it did with the initial listing. Can this problem be resolved?
- (2019-09-26, v:1.1.14) Howard Goodkind: private dev work
hi Wayne, are you open to private work? thanks Howard 07989566941
- (2019-04-07, v:1.1.14) Etalon 3141: Hide properties
Hello, One feature I am desperate for (been searching for a while for this, and was hoping I could avoid rolling my own!) Is a way of blacklisting properties, so they no longer show on the rightmove search results. Do you think this could be done? (so over time I can refined my results and stop seeing places I know I will never be interested in)
- (2019-02-23, v:1.1.13) PROBLEM
Stopped working about a week ago. I enabled the new permissions recently. The icon is visible and price data shows in RM search results but not on the individual property page.
- (2019-02-23, v:1.1.13) Angus Seymour: Not Currently Working
I'm getting a 403 (Site Disabled) error which appears to be what's causing the plugin to not work at the moment. Looks to be trying to contact an azure web site. If I disable the plugin the error disappears so I'm guessing that's what's stopping it.
- (2019-02-21, v:1.1.13) Chris Gilsenan: Stopped working
Tried removing and reinstalling. Still not working. What's occurring?
- (2019-02-18, v:1.1.13) Stopped working?
I have tried by removing and reinstalling the extension, but it stopped working in Chrome a few days ago. I have tried on 2 personal PCs on which I am the admin (no work-related policy interfering) but it no longer works, on either. Thoughts? It would be great to have access to it again as it's such a brilliant tool!
- (2019-02-14, v:1.1.13) Alex G: Need some support?
Hello, noticed this stopped working recently. Is there any plan to turn it back on? Do you need some help covering the costs? Happy to help support as it's such a useful tool. If you're not planning on turning it back on do you know any similar alternatives? Thanks
- (2019-02-14, v:1.1.13) Tommy Drew: Fault
Hi there, I have really been enjoying this extension, However over the past few days it doesnt seem to be working in Rightmove? Thanks
- (2019-02-13, v:1.1.13) James Cross: Stopped working
Great extension love it! However about 2 days ago its stopped working on rightmove?