With this extension you can add an item to your wishlist or wardrobe on the item's web page
Finery QuickAdd lets you add anything to your Finery wishlist or wardrobe. Simply install Finery QuickAdd and then whenever you are on a shopping site, click the F logo in your browser bar and instantly add whatever you are looking at to Finery.
- (2019-01-26) Justine Clarke: This does not work at all, went to several sights and nothing got addded to my wardrobe. I am so not about to arrange a photoshoot w/ my closet because you cannot add them from the internet, so I guess this is bye Finery
- (2018-08-24) Anna Slayton: every time I've tried using the app I have problems. The "extension" won't let me do anything without shutting down, and I have to totally exit chrome after I open FINERY every time because everything gets messed up
- (2017-11-14) Nicole Flokos: The perfect companion to your virtual wardrobe on Finery, I use it to add clothes to my wardrobe that I've bought in store.
- (2017-05-17) Whitney Casey: One wishlist for any site I shop. Mic Drop. hahahaha. love. Thanks Frank and Jingyuan for making this.
- (2017-04-25) Brittany List: I love this button because it makes saving things I see online, love and want to buy (maybe???) so incredibly easy. Having one online shopping cart instead of 5 or 6 has made a world of difference. Definitely one of my favorite features of my FINERY.
- (2017-04-23) Susanna Lingman: I ADORE this button. I'm actually not sure how I ever shopped without it. It allows me to put everything I'm considering in one place so I can compare products, match different pieces prior to purchasing and prioritize what I need most. The fact that FINERY notifies me when items I've added go on sale is just an added bonus. I used to have so many different items in different shopping carts, fearing the inevitable time out but now this simple tool has made online shopping a breeze. Couldn't recommend it more.
- (2017-04-04) Alexandria Sooch: Just makes sense! This extension helps consolidate all of my online shopping & wishlists in ONE single place. No longer having to navigate between different sites and tabs, it's all in one place. So easy! There is a better way. Everyone needs this.
- (2017-04-04) Emaleigh Benner Wilhite: How can you not love a virtual closet, that tracks what you have and what you want. Not having to click back and forth from the site by using the extension makes it so easy!
- (2017-04-04) Carlton Hudson: Finery is a life saver in the world of shopping!! I have 3 boys under the age of 10, and I need all the help I can get. It's like having a personal shopper in my pocket at all times. No more open tabs and saving to carts- then just to have all those items expire because I get distracted- which is often. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- (2017-04-03) Katelyn Thode: Makes online shopping even more convenient. See something you like as you're browsing your favorite online stores? With a quick click, add it to your wishlist to revisit in the future!
- (2017-04-03) Stacey Archer: So simple, so cool. Just click the Finery icon while you're shopping online and it keeps track of your stuff! You need this!!
- (2017-04-02) Tamara Anderson: I mean, most people rave about extensions in their hair, now I can rave about my FINERY extension! The quick add option makes utilizing all aspects of the operating system so much easier for me--being a wanna-be somewhat fashionable mom on the go. I absolutely love being able to do everything I need to in one place!
- (2017-04-01) Catherine Clark: I use this constantly, it really is a game changer. I used to have a million tabs open all the time to keep track of things I wanted to buy - so many that my computer would freeze up. Or, I would screenshot shopping carts and have to re-create them when I was ready to purchase. It was a total waste of time. So glad I found this extension from finery!
- (2017-04-01) Whitney Casey: I was looking to buy a pair of over the knee boots. I started looking on multiple sites, adding a few I liked to a cart on one site or a to my favorites on another site--one problem--I couldn't see all my options in one place and then, when I came back a day later my carts had timed out. So. Annoying. Now--working with an awesome team of developers at FINERY -- we came up with a solution--THIS browser button! I can add anything from any site to one list and then purchase from that list anytime I want. EUREKA.
- (2017-02-09) Sarah Louise: In a word? Obsessed! So easy to add everything I want from across all the sites I usually shop. Straightforward and easy. They've even improved it in the past few months... so awesome. Never going back to "regular" online shopping.
- (2017-02-02) Manasa Vedula: This is the most useful tool to keep track of all of my shopping wants! Usually I forget things I've bookmarked because they are usually store specific. Now I can collect all my thoughts in one place. It really streamlines the whole wishlist process. I also noticed it alerts you when something you've tagged goes on sale...GENIUS.
- (2017-01-26) Mike Ragan: Added this extension by recommendation of a friend and it greatly exceeded my expectations. From a convenience standpoint alone it's worth the add, let alone discount notifications.
- (2017-01-26) Wesley Lorenzini: A simple yet effective extension.
- (2017-01-26) Dan Ragan: Best shopping extension I've seen yet. Having all my shopping carts in one place is SUPER convenient, not to mention getting sale alerts immediately sent to my e-mail
- (2017-01-26) Stephen Garriques: For people like me who are addicted to shopping; from turtle necks to v necks to loafers and boots; this is one extension that kicks it up a notch when it comes to online shopping. FFINERY Quick Add helps you keep tabs on those precious items you can't do without.
- (2017-01-26) Ezgi Eren: I shop online a lot and this extension made it a lot easier. Instead of having a different wishlist on every site I use the universal wishlist on FFINERY.com and add to it using this extension. I like having everything in one place and especially getting a notification when items go on sale.
- (2017-01-24) Natalie Mertz: Super helpful in keeping track of my clothing wishlist! It's all in one place! Makes shopping online SOOOO much easier and fun!
- (2016-11-21) Yang Zoe: So glad that I discovered this tool. Now I can easily save everything I want to buy in one place. Five stars!
- (2016-11-02) Frank Buibish: This button works very well for a lot of stores, basically pinterest but for shopping.
- (2016-10-26) Gillis Baxter: So useful, I love being able to add things to my wishlist from any store. One click and I'm done!
- (2019-09-13, v:12.10.1) Celenie Singley: Stitchfix
So, is this useful anymore now that finery has been taken over by stitch fix? It does not seem compatible with Stitchfix
- (2017-10-27, v:188.8.131.52) Abagail Barman: remove
how do i remove this?