Filter Amazon search (if item can be shipped to your location)
Need to check if amazon can ship to your location? You will need to be logged in with your default address set to your current location for this to work correctly. When enabled this extension will mark results in Amazon where the item cannot be shipped to your country when you are logged in. It is set to work on all of the main Amazon sites. Useful if shopping from Ireland, Lithuania, New Zealand, Canada, Austria, Portugal, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Poland etc Works on amazon smiles sites also . Works on all main Amazon sites (UK, US, DE etc)
- (2022-01-17) Saurabh Gunjal: it is a good plugin, I wish there was a way to bulk check multiple asin via link or something instead of going to each page or categories page
- (2021-08-31) dtr. B.: Doesn't work anymore Tut's nich mehr.
- (2021-08-14) amirreza daghighi: Does not work for me, I am in U.S and want to filter items from amazon.ca. But it does not filter anything
- (2021-07-15) Jesus Ricardo Alvarez Torres: Doesn't work, logged in to my account or not, doesn't make a difference.
- (2021-05-14) Amir Tal: does nothing...
- (2021-04-24) Chris: Does not work with amazon.de or amazon.at
- (2021-03-09) Δδαη: Nope. Doesn't work.
- (2021-02-18) Miriah Cruz: Did not work for me. Shopping on Amazon.ca and shipping to United States.
- (2020-10-15) spedi: Sadly, it doesn't work for me (austria). I always get the same search results with or without the filter.
- (2020-08-20) Alan Smith: It no longer works as of August 2020
- (2020-08-14) Rute L: This was a super helpful extension, I loved it, but it no longer seems to be working. Don't know if amazon changed the site or what, but it really sucks having to constantly check individually if something delivers to my country. :/ I really miss this.
- (2020-07-13) Max Morais: It's not working to filter items shipping to brazillian address from amazon.es
- (2020-07-09) Kevin F: Doesn't seem to work. It's not showing that an item can't be shipped to my address on the search page, but when I go to the item amazon then tells me it cannot be shipped.
- (2020-04-16) Kristian Magnus Lande: Product does not have a "No Delivery" sign over it I get ready to buy that product It says: "Currently, there are no sellers that can deliver this item to your location."
- (2020-02-08) Dara Javaherian: Good extension, works well
- (2019-12-31) ismael gonzalez: Antes no funcionaba para mi zona pero cada vez funciona mejor. gracias
- (2019-11-17) Wolfgang Staudinger: Very useful extensions (we live in Austria)
- (2019-09-25) David F: Very very useful - thank u.
- (2019-08-05) Bodo M: 100% CPU consumption and tabs that will load forever... I can not use this plugin on amazon.de
- (2019-07-17) Dara Javaherian: Good extension very Amazon A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ would extend again
- (2019-06-03) Ricardo Becerra: doesn't seem to do anything, more like the opossite, showing you ads.
- (2019-04-26) Viacheslav Chichkin: just what i needed
- (2019-04-15) Arno Nymos: Love the extension. Also, it gets updated once Amazon again breaks the function. And: My wish got fulfilled and the extension is now able to remember my choice, whether to show or hide results, not deliverable to my country. I'm still in for Github/-lab to for translating it. Too useful for many people :).
- (2019-02-08) Shiptu Support: Really great app, thanks developer!
- (2018-12-18) E B: useful
- (2018-12-14) Burcu Filiz: Didn't work on Hong Kong connection w/ Amazon.com
- (2018-12-06) Ross McDowell: Doesn't seem to make any difference to me. on amazon.co.uk and i'm from ireland
- (2018-12-06) Pia F.: funktioniert
- (2018-11-30) Michael Lenolk: Einfach zu handhaben und einfach praktisch.
- (2018-11-27) Siegfried Glaser: A big THANK YOU! I can't understand why Amazon won't integrate this simple feature, but from now on I don't have to fret about this anymore. :)
- (2018-11-27) Assimakopoulos Bill: Great extention!
- (2018-11-18) W Akun: Doesn't work for me. No items are removed. I'm from Sweden.
- (2018-11-07) Oliver Krammer: Funktioniert bestens !
- (2018-10-08) Robert Stefan: Sehr gut, endlich sieht man auf den ersten Blick, ob Versand nach Österreich möglich ist.
- (2018-10-01) Ito: Doesnt work. I've searched a "dillon you son of a t shirt", saw an option that I liked from a seller called "Popfunk", added the tshirt, checked out and got a message that it wont deliver to my country. Here is the items link: https://www.amazon.com/Popfunk-Predator-Exclusive-Stickers-XX-Large/dp/B072R7X9VS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538411490&sr=8-1&keywords=dillon%2Byou%2Bson%2Bof%2Ba%2Bt%2Bshirt&th=1&psc=1
- (2018-09-05) Konrad Walsh: works for me in ireland
- (2018-08-27) Tobias W.: Works excellent!
- (2018-08-20) Julian Eichinger: For me living in Austria, it works so good i love it. It was really annoying until now, i´m so happy :))).
- (2018-08-19) Mel Jazwik: Hätt ich das nur schon früher gefunden :-)
- (2018-08-19) daV bOz: Passt
- (2018-08-18) Alexander Letonja: top!
- (2018-08-18) Wolfgang Moerth: Funktioniert.
- (2020-08-22, v:265.0) Facundo Chaud: Doesn't work anymore in amazon.es
It worked like a charm a few weeks ago, but since this week doesn't work anymore. It looks like amazon site changed something. Can you fix it?
- (2020-07-30, v:265.0) Theresa Böck: not working
Did not work at all on .co.uk, the bar to filter results never showed. Deleted the extension
- (2020-01-25, v:263.1) Dmitrii Vasilev: .de - not working
not working, can you fix?
- (2019-06-15, v:262.0) Guilherme Paes: Not working
Hi, This extension is not working for amazon uk, at least for me. I'm already signed in, my default shipping address is set to ireland, and when I search something on amazon, it shows on the top a bar to show or hide the items, but nothing happens, even clicking on the bar to show/hide, nothing happens. I even tried enabling it on incognito window and running it in incognito, but still nothing happens, thanks
- (2019-05-30, v:262.0) Duncan: Language keeps changing
When I visit Amazon.de, the language keeps getting changed from English to Dutch when the extension is installed.
- (2019-05-26, v:262.0) Alan Carroll: Stopped working
Has completely stopped working. Nothing gets filtered but the bar still appears to Hide/Show items.
- (2019-04-17, v:262.0) Alex Petin: question
Hi! We're interested in your browser extension. We're considering to buy it if it's possible. Are you open for such offers? Email: [email protected]
- (2019-04-07, v:260.55) Claire Moss: Irish on couk
I'm located in the UK (ISP), default address is Ireland, using co,uk Nothing happening
- (2018-09-16, v:260.1) Lacey Carpenter: not working
Logged into my account. Its set to ON, however the filter, its not working at all. My location is set to default. Im using the https://www.amazon.com/ Website. I see the same results with it on or off. my location is in hawaii & so many places "require special handling and dont ship to your location".
- (2018-09-16, v:260.1) ＷＬ Liu: Not work on Taiwan
Could you please fix it. I am in Taiwan. Thanks!
- (2018-09-11, v:260.1) Oliver Carl: Doesn't work for Switzerland
Switzerland is served from amazon.de, but the extension doesn't work for me... I am logged in with amazon.de, have only Swiss addresses, but no warning is shown...
- (2018-08-20, v:260) Michael G: smile.amazon.de
Can you please add smile.amazon.de, smile.amazon.xxx to the domain list? Thanks Michael
- (2018-07-20, v:260) Mitch: does not work
I am using it wrong? It does not work at all...