Gives you the real price per night of an Airbnb stay after accounting for any and all fees
If you like this project, send me a tip: https://www.paypal.me/davidsawyer1/2 Ever get sick of Airbnb showing you the price per night of a listing and NOT including the taxes and fees in that nightly price? It's misleading, right? No one likes the feeling of getting nickeled and dimed when they're trying to book lodging, especially when those extra fees can make a massive difference in the price per night of the stay. This extension fixes all of that and will hopefully protect you from being fooled into paying more per night of your Airbnb stay than you had originally planned. It will show you the all-in price per night of any Airbnb listing. APPNC corrects prices in the following situations: 1. basic listings 2. on sale listings 3. listings with a cancellation policy (hidden price details) 4. plus listings Note: USD, EUR, and GBP are the only officially supported currencies at the moment. English, Spanish, and French are the only supported languages.
- (2020-02-20) Natan Carvalho: It's fine but you need to click each listing. It saves you the time of scrolling 2inches from when you click the listing. You still need to click on it.
- (2019-09-02) Frank Manzullo: I have no idea what this ext is supposed to do. I'd like to see the all-in prices of each listing and it does nothing at all. Great concept... taking advantage of an obvious flaw or lie on the part of AirBNB to show comparable room rates just like every other room-seller. I see 5-star reviews. What am I missing?
- (2019-07-17) Jason Case: It literally is not doing anything for me. not sure what I am doing wrong. Nothing in search results. Nothing after clicking into the result. Pretty worthless really.
- (2019-05-06) Nicholas Miller: Are you not able to get the total price to reflect on the map and list next to the map?
- (2018-09-26) Taylor Gill: This extension has saved me so much time! Thank you!
- (2018-07-19) Jamie Knop: Only works once you've clicked on property page, not on search results.
- (2018-03-04) Slávek Trávníček: It would be great if it could show the total price after discount (weekly/monthly) for the entire long-term stay.
- (2018-03-02) Janar Jürisson: Have not yet tested for longer period, but idea behind is great. Airbnb is nightmare to use otherwise.
- (2018-01-27) Nick Beyer: Seamless integration! The way Airbnb should do it in the first place.
- (2018-01-18) Sean Wolf: Works great! Adjusts prices perfectly!
- (2017-12-29) Amit Samba: Perfect, so much easier this way. Thank you!
- (2017-12-21) Alex Sawyer: Works perfectly!
- (2019-10-09, v:0.4.2) Nick Beyer: Seems to be a bug when discounts are offered.
It's currently working for all of the listings I'm looking at, except for one that has an "early bird" discount. The top line says $139(strikethrough text) $125/night, but doesn't include the usual "per night including fees" and the actual nightly cost is $163.
- (2019-05-08, v:0.4.1) Chris Messina: Breaking Airbnb?
It seems like this extension might be interfering with airbnb.com now — the toolbar no longer works for me, and there are styling issues (i.e. unstyled text).
- (2019-01-25, v:0.4.1) Yaniv: Could you please adjust monthly rates on longer term rentals as well?
Currently it only updates daily rentals :(
- (2018-08-27, v:0.4.0) Lee Follis: Off by a factor of 100
Not sure why, but the price/night (inc fees) is 100x larger than it should be. E.g., for a place costing $380.47 for 4 nights, it tells me the cost is $9,511.57 per night (instead of $95.11).
- (2018-07-02, v:0.4.0) Jamie Knop: Search results
Hi, Does this update the price in search results per night? It doesn't seem to be doing so for me? Thanks, J
- (2018-06-28, v:0.4.0) James Prismall: Listing Page
Would be more useful to show this from the listing page..?
- (2018-01-16, v:0.3.0) Ivan Kreimer: Still doesn't work
I'm using a Macbook Pro Retina 13" with Chrome. The browser is wide as much as possible, and, for example, in this URL: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15116703?check_in=2018-04-01&guests=1&adults=1&check_out=2018-04-29 I can't see the nigthly price. I clicked Book but nothing, no nigthly price with fees included.
- (2018-01-15, v:0.3.0) Ivan Kreimer: It doesn't work.
Every time I use it, it says "without fees" next to the price, but it doesn't show the total full price. I can't see how to fix it. How does this work?
- (2018-01-06, v:0.2.1) Luise E: How do you use it?
How doyou use this? I'm new to plug-ins I've looked all over and cant work out how to actually use the extension. Thanks