Track Kickstarter Campaigns
Now track your favorite Kickstarter campaigns like never before. View the pledge history of any campaign or see how their campaign is trending and if it's likely to fund without ever having to leave their project page. 1.0.15 - fix to accommodate change in Kickstarter project page
- (2018-10-12) DesolationGod: good app
- (2018-10-03) Chris D'Andrea: Defaults to incorrect charts. Personally I couldn't care less about how many comments a day are happening. I used to be able to see the projected total but now it defaults to Comments Per Day with no way to change it. Was a 5 star now a 3.
- (2017-03-28) Christopher Loughrey: There's no way to add a link to the project you want to monitor on the extension, it just takes you to the general Kicktraq page
- (2016-10-15) Leigh Allison: Simple easy effective
- (2016-07-22) Cory Lampe: Good stuff!
- (2016-02-23) Joseph Dufour: Works great, you can click on it to go to the Kicktraq webpage for the project in progress. Would be nice to have some setting over what chart is shown, but that's my only complaint.
- (2014-09-21) Katie Volz: It just works... no bells and whistles needed!
- (2013-06-08) David: Wonderful site, wonderful app. A must for any Kickstarter enthusiast.
- (2013-03-02) Marc Romagosa: It does what it says, and does it fine. There's plenty room for improvement though - it would be nice if there were tabs where you could see other graph views without having to go to kicktraq, and it would be nice if there was a little button to hide the graph altogether sometimes.
- (2013-02-01) Tom Courtney: Very clean and interfaces very well. If you are on kickstarter much, it is well worth the install.
- (2013-01-10) Wouter Van Goey: Very nicely implemented, almost looks stock. A feature I'd love to see added is the possibly of adding stretch goal lines to the graph. Combined with the weighted projections you're going to implement this would make for an even more powerful tool! Somehow showing the average amount pledged would be neat, but I don't know if you have access to that information. One last detail: you could display how long the project has been up in days and hours because it's kinda hard to tell exactly from the bottom axis.
- (2013-01-05) Kevin Clark: Great tool. Would love to be able to change which view it shows
- (2012-09-25) Alexander Kashev: Make a way to see the projection cone and it will be perfect.
- (2012-06-01) Nadia Cerezo: A very valuable companion to the Kicktraq website.
- (2012-06-01) Gareth J Thomas: Works as advertised makes it easier to gage how projects are going at a glance.
- (2018-12-26, v:1.0.13) Chris Bosch: chart options
I would rather like to see funding progress on the kickstarter page rather then the (to me absolutely useless) amount of comments per day. Chart options are greyed out in the extension menu. Is there any way this can or will be corrected? Thank you.
- (2018-07-16, v:1.0.11) Stuart Turner: It no longer works
This used to work flawlessly but since the update to the look of the kickstarter page it no longer shows the kicktraq info at the top of any kickstarter pages. Please fix it because I love this add-on :)
- (2016-05-12, v:1.0.6) Daniela Herling: doesnt work
this does not work for me.
- (2015-02-25, v:1.0.6) Display
It would be nice to have an option perhaps within chrome, to select the default layout. I would much prefer to see daily funding data, as opposed to overall funding progress.
- (2015-01-13, v:1.0.6) Rafal Zelazo: chart type
Hi there Is there any way to get it to show a different chart than the funding progress? The same layout as on kicktraq page would be perfect (with tabs on top) but a simple options menu where we could chose which chart to show would do too. cheers
- (2014-12-02, v:1.0.5) Keith Beckman: Still broken
The November Kickstarter redesign seems to not have been fixed yet. Is there an ETA on an update past 1.0.5?
- (2014-11-13, v:1.0.5) Chris Smothers: Broken after KS Redesign
The plugin does not work anymore after the Kickstarter redesign.
- (2014-01-25, v:1.0) Michael Black: Just stopped working today
The extension just stopped working suddenly. No graph!
- (2013-01-05, v:1.0) Kevin Clark: option request
Love it, love the site. I would love even more if I could change the view to be one of the different tabs present on your site.
- (2012-10-25, v:1.0) Does It Do Anything?
I've installed the Chrome app. It isn't even visible. When I visit the website it doesn't seem to do anything useful like track what I'm backing.