Chrome extension to easily display all price and style options for products on Amazon.com
UPDATE - Version 2 fixes a long-standing bug that prevent this extension from working! All Prices is a Chrome extension that simplifies the shopping process on Amazon.com. Many items on Amazon have multiple styles, colors, or sizes. It is not always easy to tell which version of the item will have the lowest price. All Prices allows you to display price information for all available products so you can easily compare options and find what you want! To use, simply click on the small icon that appears in the top right of your browser window when you are on an Amazon.com product page. Clicking will take you to a new page on Amazon.com that displays all the price information!
- (2020-08-13) vladapt: It used to work just fine up until the mid-summer of 2020. Since then it stopped working. I will check it in a week or so and if the app still doesn't work I will delete it.
- (2020-08-03) Alex: seemingly doesn't work anymore... brings to the comparison page, but doesn't allow you to edit variations :(
- (2020-04-13) Jillian Dubois: Doesn't work on Amazon Smile
- (2020-03-02) Daniel Bessonov: Absolutely necessary tool for Amazon shopping. It Any will show you the cheapest option on any page with multiple categories. But make sure the address is www.amazon.com, and not smile.amazon.com, and that won't work. Alternatively, you can simply paste amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/[product code] and get the same result.
- (2020-01-28) Daniel Berghauser: This did exactly as I hoped! No need to click through every single one now as it takes you right to the page where you can select "Lowest Offer". Just make sure to click a product, and the Chrome Extension will light up. Then, click it. Thank you!
- (2020-01-14) Jamil Snead: This seems to work well under the right circumstances, but as another reviewer pointed out it does not work if you shop through smile.amazon.com. Because of this I will not use it. I don't want to have to go through the hassle of changing the web address to remove the smile, then find the product I want, then change back to smile in order to place the order. I can just as easily paste smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ in front of the product code and get the same result. A single button press would be nice, so I wish it worked for smile.amazon.com too.
- (2019-11-23) Kate Adler: Seems to be pretty buggy, but sometimes works. Note: if you use amazon smile, it won't work. Switch to the regular page by replacing the "smile" with "www" in the url (smile.amazon.com/... becomes www.amazon.com/...)
- (2019-09-15) K. Ali Pardhan: hey can you please link us to the github and instruct on how to get this working on amazon.ca? no point in not having it public posted, pretty sure all chrome extensions have thier code exposed to a 'client' (me). only having .com make this extension usless for me
- (2019-09-03) HAL9k: First extension I have ever reviewed, 5 stars. Perfect and exactly what I needed, and you did it in under 1000 characters of code and no BS tracking/web servers pinging some C&C or something. Appreciate it friend.
- (2019-08-28) Ryan D. Matzner: You're a hero. Thanks for building this -- it's amazing!
- (2018-11-15) quoc ng: duoc
- (2018-11-08) david vasquez: works as of Nov 2018!
- (2018-09-24) Dan Linehan: Did not work to find the lowest price among all the options for a product.
- (2018-05-29) Hamid mehdi: nice
- (2018-03-23) Joe Cox: It's a little tricky to use... but once you figure it out, it's great: 1. You must go to a page that has multiple sizes. 2. click the allPrices icon in your chrome toolbar 3. It will open a NEW tab with all of the prices in table format. You can then change the filter to get what you want.
- (2018-03-15) Stephanie Haskett: Works! you just have to be an AMAZON not the AMAZON SMILE where a portion of your purchase goes to a charity, just be sure to switch it back so you can donate :)
- (2018-03-11) BROTHER FF: nice
- (2018-01-12) Candace Vianna: Really wanted this to work...Click on button and nothing happens. ;(
- (2017-12-20) Jennifer Morris: I shop for clothes and shoes on Amazon a lot. There are often items listed in several different colors. Each color is a different price and may have multiple vendors selling that item. This extension simplifies all that by allowing you to compare the prices for the different styles/sizes/colors/etc across all sellers. I absolutely love it! Had it for months in Firefox and now putting it on Chrome.
- (2017-12-08) Terry Slenn: Clicking the button brought me to the page that compares sellers. Did not give me any info on prices for different option combinations. I can click the seller link on my own without an extension.
- (2017-09-04) Cnids C: This does exactly what I want it to do. Thanks!
- (2017-07-11) Miranda Carson: It just started working again. ?? not sure why but im happy! thanks!!
- (2017-07-06) Michl Angelo: Works nice on US Amazon.. but not at all on GER Amazon. Can you please arrange that?
- (2017-05-26) Jocelyn Alvarez: works for me
- (2017-03-27) Mohammad Sadeghi: Doesn't work. I click it and nothing happens. Needs an update.
- (2020-08-07, v:0.0.2) Ryan D. Matzner: Broken
Seems to be broken as of a couple weeks ago. Loved this little extension so much!
- (2020-08-07, v:0.0.2) Judith G: seems to not work anymore
it stopped working a few days ago.
- (2020-06-09, v:0.0.2) Business Interface Consulting Limited: Unable to add amazon.ca to permissions
Hi there, I'm unable to add amazon.ca to the sites given access to this chrome extension.
- (2019-12-30, v:0.0.2) Barb Deak: how do i fine an order i place over the summer of 2019
i got a zoomer dog off line and the person i got him from never sent me the remote for the dog the dog does me no good cause i never got it to work
- (2019-02-10, v:0.0.2) Ben Maurer: Found an item with multiple colors available but the All Prices icon did not open a new page.
https://www.amazon.com/d/Eyewear-Retainers/Chums-Original-Standard-Eyewear-Retainer/B003CK0C80/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1549827488&sr=1-3&keywords=chums+original Why doesn't this work?
- (2018-10-30, v:0.0.2) Matt Halliday: UK Vesion
Would it be possible to create a version for the UK version of amazon (amazon.co.uk)?
- (2018-07-09, v:0.0.2) Ian Grainger: Doesn't work
Trying to use on UK Amazon - just takes me back to this page when I click the All Prices button.
- (2018-06-15, v:0.0.2) Debora Rivera: Where is my extension?
it doesn't show as one of my extensions anymore, disappeared
- (2018-06-08, v:0.0.2) SHASHIDHAR MANCHUKONDA: Not working on amzon.in
Not working on amzon.in it is navigating to store page
- (2018-03-10, v:0.0.2) Kristian P: working know
works on my win 10 at least
- (2018-03-10, v:0.0.2) Kristian Pooley: working now
on my win 10 at least ;)
- (2017-11-01, v:0.0.2) Camila Miyazono: Not working
I click on the small icon that appears in the top right of your browser window but it doesn't take me to a new page on Amazon.com that displays all the price information.
- (2017-09-28, v:0.0.2) Dana Jo Forseth: Extension isn't working
Just added this Chrome extension and can't get it to work.
- (2017-07-11, v:0.0.2) Miranda Carson: Not working :(
Will you be updating this?