A free extension for your browser that will easily find the best prices for the products you are browsing.
Choicy is a free browser extension that helps to find similar products at the lowest price and save you money when shopping on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Etsy, Aliexpress and any other online store. - Price comparison Choicy is a price comparison tool for searching the best deal among multiple marketplaces in the United States, Canada, Europe, and China. Once you visit an online shop or a product-related web page, Choicy starts analyzing the whole content of the web page in the background in order to read all relevant offered product attributes. Choicy will notify you with a push-notification if it finds the best price for you. - Amazon sorting by number of reviews Also, this tool helps Amazon’s buyers to sort the results on Amazon by the number of reviews. It adds an extra option “Number of reviews” to default Amazon sorting options. (!) Note: The sorting by the number of reviews will work better if you specify a category on Amazon. - Universal wish list Tired of having dozens of bookmarks with clothes and products you want to buy? Save all the products you like in one place. Choicy will alert you if the price of a saved product drops. ---------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: By using this add-on, you agree to the Choicy.com Terms & Conditions available at https://choicy.com/terms and allow the extension to redirect you to the links of the affiliate programs the Choicy service is connected to. All the information about the permissions required by the extension and the data it collects can be found at https://choicy.com/privacy_policy This extension uses Google Analytics to collect the extension’s usage statistics in order to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout; or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock, or Adblock Pro.
- (2020-02-25) Dave Martens: Installed it only for the "Sort by amount of reviews" feature on Amazon, it does more than other extensions for this purpose which is: show the new option in the Amazon sorting menu.. BUT then it gives mixed results, so it doesn't really sort the most reviewed products at the top or bottom.. it does seem to filter out products that only got a few reviews, but it's not sorting the highly reviewed products as it promises to do. So this seems to also be broken.. uninstalling, sorry.
- (2020-01-15) Amir Emami: The amazon sorting feature is not working anymore.
- (2019-12-13) Алексей Шлайков: Лучшее расширение в мире.
- (2019-12-11) Alex Gripshover: Was great as amazon sort, but then randomly changed to choicy which seems to be a very intrusive spammy app. Bait and switch. Probably spyware.
- (2019-11-24) Mher Mkrtchyan: very good extension!
- (2019-11-20) Sterling T: Product works within Amazon, however, this plugin's terms of service allows for the extension to "redirect you via affiliate program links". This seems to apply to Amazon, eBay, and AliExpress sites, with AliExpress constantly directing my browser to 'securecloud-ec.com' affiliate links, breaking my ability to view AliExpress due to a network security filter on the entire securecloud-ec.com domain. No bueno.
- (2019-11-18) Leon Vini: Installed the extension and saw laptop on Amazon almost $ 100 cheaper, thanks!
- (2019-11-18) Atnuan Lesly: Saved 40 bucks on xiomi redmi 7. I hope that phone will be delivered in normal condition
- (2019-11-18) Alex Jimichu: Perhaps I will leave this extension, but there is definitely something to work on
- (2019-11-18) Venuel Bridje: A very useful extension. Saves a lot of time and money
- (2019-11-14) Denisa Pavlova: this is great application. thank you for application
- (2019-11-14) Jack Richard: I put you 5 stars, very satisfied! The expansion showed me great deals on Amazon
- (2019-11-14) Lana Bucheg: Thank you developers for your work! You have small flaws, but you quickly fix them
- (2019-11-14) Deny Gudman: I was recommended to you by friend, at first I was very skeptical about your service, but when I saw the best deals, I was pleasantly surprised!
- (2019-11-14) Alisa Eldjeron: Best extension on Internet. With your help I bought a TV for 100 $ cheaper
- (2019-11-14) Jony Geleman: An excellent extension that helps to make a profitable purchase. I will continue to use.Thanks!!!
- (2019-11-12) Vivien Archibald: It turned out to find a bicycle by $100 cheaper. It’s very good. I will continue to use it further.
- (2019-11-12) Stacey Longman: My car often breaks down over little things, and I have to order spare parts for it. But with the help of this platform, I really understand that I can save money.
- (2019-11-12) Elvin Thomas: I give a mark 5 out of 5 to the platform. I’m very pleased with its working and use it with pleasure.
- (2019-11-12) Daisy Nail: This is a perfect opportunity to save money for young mummies. Children’s things and toys are at the lowest prices here. And you don’t need to spend a lot of time to find everything.
- (2019-11-12) Allan Butler: It took some time for me to understand how the platform works. But now, I use only this platform.
- (2019-11-12) Audrey Smith: I like to search for the best offers on the Internet, but here, the program does everything by itself. And much faster!
- (2019-11-12) Kurd Oliver: I accidentally come upon this platform, but remained satisfied with it. Of course, there is still work to do, but generally speaking it’s pretty cool.
- (2019-11-11) William Jacobson: This helps to save time and money. I’ve already ordered a lot of things here, without any problems.
- (2019-11-11) Erol Halil: Initially installed as a way to order Amazon searches by number of reviews, with the website scope limited to the amazon domain... Now with no consultation, this app has changed not only its function but also the scope to every site visited! Very underhanded and not confidence invoking... Surprised Chrome Web Store allows this to even happen without informing users.
- (2019-11-11) Carl Murphy: It’s very long and difficult to find the best price for a product. But thanks to your extension, I was able to very quickly find the best price.
- (2019-11-11) Albert Aconor: This is a great service, thanks to the developers! I’ll use it further on.
- (2019-11-11) Arnold Tripeken: Everything is simple and easy, and even a child will understand. I’ve already recommended this extension to all my friends.
- (2019-11-11) Ben Denoklam: The program showed me that the kitchen machine I need is much cheaper on Amazon. Although I never bought there, I ordered it from there of course.
- (2019-11-09) Ray Cathcart: It's good for sorting Amazon reviews by number of reviews, and for that it gets 4 stars. The price matching feature is bad - it matches generic knockoffs on ebay to genuine items on Amazon... yeah, no wonder you can save 70%... eyeroll. Unlike similar price matching extensions, there is no way to report bad matches that I can find.
- (2019-11-09) Cory Adey: Bait and switch. Started as Amason Sort, now is Choicy. Underhanded, changing functionality after install. Also, granting extra permissions, to all sites, instead of just amazon domains.I saw that this extension was acting funny for a month or so, appearing glitchy on random sites...now I know why.
- (2019-11-08) Alana Bredy: It’s a good platform in general. Of course, some points need to be worked out, but this is solely my comment. I will use it in the future.
- (2019-11-08) It’s really easy to find everything you need and much cheaper. I constantly save on the purchase of any equipment here.
- (2019-11-08) Josh bergina: I was always skeptical in relation to such extensions, and I preferred to look for it myself in specific stores. But here, I was a welcome surprised. My recommendations!
- (2019-11-06) Alex Peremonrad: thanks to the developers of this extension!!!
- (2019-11-06) maxonoff: Great extension! Thx
- (2019-10-30) Forrest: Wish it would sort by Price per Unit.
- (2019-10-23) Patrick: Suddenly shows pop up alerts on alternative sites and redirects to advertisements and promoted products. Uninstalled. Data mining.
- (2019-10-21) Kulagin: Doesn't work. Just randomly sorts it. Here a video with a proof that it doesn't sort search results by the amount of customer reviews: https://youtu.be/A4wRpkRy2bU I typed "Monitor" in the search, then chose to sort it by the amount of reviews and it showed monitor with 23 reviews first, then with 0, then with 5 and then with 793. So obviously doesn't work at all.
- (2019-10-15) Tom R: Does not work at all on amazon.com.au for me.
- (2019-09-24) Az Dad: SCAM!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Does not sort reviews by largest numbers to least, unless you think that 14 is greater than 798. It does add a sort selection for sort by numbers of reviews, but it does not work at all. THIS IS PRIMARILY A DATA MINER TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT AND THEN TO REDIRECT YOU TO OTHER SITES, PRIMARILY EBAY. If I wanted to shop eBay, I would do that. It is very simple to do and I don't need a spy on my machine to do it. DON'T PUT THIS ON YOUR BROWSER!!!
- (2019-09-21) Raman Venmarathoor: It was limited to amazon sites earlier, now why does it need access to all sites?
- (2019-09-21) Tango Bat: Used to be a great and useful feature, but now it randomly opens an Amazon Sort popup while browsing other tabs and redirects to ads
- (2019-09-20) Jeremy Long: redirects to ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2019-09-19) Ughmahedhurtz: I liked that it sorted things better. But when it started putting an AmazonSort popup on top of other pages *completely unrelated* to Amazon, things started smelling fishy. Instantly uninstalled once I found out what it was doing. It might be a bug, might not, but in today's world I cannot take the risk of this being a malicious app. Caveat emptor and all that.
- (2019-09-18) Elijah Z: This extension now intermittently opens up a new tab with random tech junk on AliExpress from time to time. It's happened on every machine I have it installed on, Linux and Windows. I know it's this extension because I watched it happen in real time yesterday and the tab started off as "Amazon Sort" and then went to AliExpress. No bueno.
- (2019-09-18) Никита Вишняков: New option that shows you cheaper goods from other stores is really great! I discovered that items on amazon sometimes are much more expensive than same ones on ebay or on ali! THANK YOU!
- (2019-09-18) Calum Young: Used this for a long time, but the recent update ruined this extension. I downloaded the "Amazon Sort - Number of Reviews" extension to sort by the number of reviews on Amazon. With the new update it's now opening tabs to webstores that are NOT Amazon (while I'm not even browsing Amazon), sending me notifications to sell me on deals, and it's intrusive widget is active on pages that are not even related to shopping.
- (2019-09-17) Pauli Haarnimo: --- As mentioned by others, it is very suspicious: This thing tries to run on all the possible websites outside Amazon. And even with the uBlock Origin and uMatrix blocking the scripts, this addon injects the "loading-icon" to the lower left corner as a floating gif/jepg-thing. And the options / setting-section don't work at all. --- ---
- (2019-09-16) Daniel Pikul: Just started opening links to Chinese spam sites on it's own, the owners must have sold out. Avoid like the plague, basically spyware now.
- (2018-09-15, v:2.0.1) No Longer Working?
Is the extension no longer active? It has not been working for me suddenly for the last week or so.
- (2018-03-27, v:2.0.1) Seth Raneri: Still not working
Is this still being supported? It had great functionality, I'd be sad to see it go.
- (2018-02-22, v:2.0.1) Hassan Ch.: Did it stop working
The extension is not working. It was installed fine, but for some reason the "Options" option is not active. Any help?
- (2017-11-09, v:2.0.0) Umesh Kumar: Update the code to make it work with latest design changes in Amazon
Hey, It seems the extension stopped working recently, and it's a very nice extension. It just needs a very small fix, if you have git repo for this, I can submit a Pull request, else I can suggest the changes.
- (2017-11-08, v:2.0.0) Gary Barrett: It has stopped working
Has not been working for the last month. The option is no longer visible on the drop down.
- (2017-11-07, v:2.0.0) Mara Lozano: Not working
Please update! I miss this useful tool!
- (2017-11-05, v:2.0.0) Avi Charlop: Developer looking to help get this working again
I use this extension all the time. Please reach out if you want help updating
- (2017-11-04, v:2.0.0) Stopped working
Please fix this, it's so very helpful!
- (2017-11-01, v:2.0.0) David Bryan: Hoping it works, everytime I'm on Amazon
Just adding a request to get this going again. I used it all the time. Hell I'd even pay for it.
- (2017-10-31, v:2.0.0) Pete Hoffman: Stopped Working
Please fix this. It was great when it worked.