Compare prices across the European Amazon(r) stores.
Price Snoop activates whenever you visit an Amazon store, showing you just how much an item costs on other Amazon stores and allowing you to navigate between them with a single click. Even works for items that are unavailable on one store but which might be available on the other stores. # Features ## Private Price Snoop only sends communicates with Amazon and European Central Bank’s currency conversion rates, and does all computations locally, on your computer. Nobody, including the author, has access to the items you browse and shop. ## Fast No clicks needed to check alternate prices, all you need is hover the cursor over Price Snoop’s icon and the magic happens. All price checks are done simultaneously to avoid any possible delays, they are then remembered for the duration of your shopping session. This way you can re-check the prices and not waste an extra second. ## Seamless Great care was taken to make Price Snoop look and feel right at home in Amazon’s interface - you’ll barely notice it’s there until you need it. ## Everywhere Works on all European Amazon stores: amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.es, amazon.com.be, amazon.se, and amazon.nl. # Note In order for the price comparison to work as expected, you need to make sure amazon.de, amazon.se, and amazon.com.be all use English in the Language Settings.
- (2023-01-16) Michaël Cox: I'm not a heavy shopper, but I definitely don't like paying too much for a product that's available elsewhere for a lower value. Because then you feel ripped off. Therefore Pricesnoop is IMO one of the most underrated extensions in the store. It takes advantage of the EU single market and it's free movement of goods. It has save me a few euro's already, but most of all it has saved me time (comparing goes a lot quicker), the most precious resource in life. Thanks Vlad!
- (2022-11-30) Valeriy Sharapov: Cool app. Add also Poland, please.
- (2022-11-06) フロリアン: Hello, thank you, the app is great and super useful. Since september, there is a new amazon website (https://www.amazon.com.be/) for Belgium. Is it possible to add it to the listing ? Many thanks again
- (2022-10-18) Frederick De Groote: Amazon.com.be is live from today :-)
- (2022-09-13) Kevin Huber: Great app. Make it easy to compare the price on every Amazon url. Really usefull.
- (2022-02-19) Pedro Brandão: Not working on the last months....
- (2021-10-26) Amin J: Extremely useful whenever using any Amazon websites in Europe. The developer is also helpful and responsive. And it's free!
- (2020-12-18) Jaka Mele: This is it. If you are in EU and ever buy anything from Amazon you need this plugin to automatically check prices in all EU stores. Love it!
- (2020-09-30) Ṩteᶂaη M͓̽eḯer͓̽: Funktioniert I had a tool for firefox with also amazon.com included, sadly I lost it.
- (2017-12-26) Silent-Everywhere: does not appear the most times
- (2017-02-05) Alfonso de Torres: Great, unlike the other comment says, it works for me.
- (2016-10-29) Louis Laureys: Works very well, use it all the time.
- (2016-06-04) Pino Lilli: Utilissima ma purtroppo da una settimana non funziona più nel mio pc.
- (2015-01-06) Juanjo Sánchez: Don't work anymore
- (2014-05-19) George F: For what is supposed to do, it works seamlessly. I was using Keepa but for a while it stopped working so I moved to Price Snoop. It would be nice to have a price history to completly forget about keepa and it's bugs. Oh, wait! I found pricenoia and it's the best tool to shop on amazon!
- (2014-05-09) Yassine D.: Awesome app... Unfortunately not working anymore since amazon's last update :<
- (2013-09-10) Fabrizio Angius: Brilliant and very useful extension. Definitely a must-have for European Amazon customers.
- (2013-01-09) Carmen Benoit: This application is so simple and useful for amazon's buyers... you are looking for something and, in a second, just drag the mouse on the screen and you have every amazon's prices for the same item in europe... why it is unavailable on chrome now??? i was trying to download it again on my new computer but couldn't... come back Price Snoop :(
- (2013-01-07) Nicola Cirillo: utilissima
- (2012-11-18) Bogdan Sladaru: Not bad. However, there are 2 things I would like to see (if possible): - use a common currency; for example set my currency and get the prices converted; or at least convert them to the currency on the "original" site, e.g. if I'm on Amazon UK convert the others to GBP - take into account the shipping costs - unfortunately I suppose this is a little bit harder to do, since there are different rules for computing the costs (e.g. based on the zone I'm in, item category, weight etc)
- (2022-11-30, v:1.80) Valeriy Sharapov: Cool app. Add also Poland, please.
Cool app. Add also Poland, please.
- (2022-08-04, v:1.72) webalistic: Amazon.de prices not read correctly
The price info for amazon.de is not read correctly. e.g I get: 17,92 € on amazon.co.uk 1.699,00 € on amazon.de (shows as €16,99 on product page) 19,99 € on amazon.fr ...
- (2022-03-08, v:1.71) Valentina Rubino: Non si attiva
Salve, ho scaricato l'estensione ma non si attiva.
- (2021-11-04, v:1.71) Cyberbob: Suddenly shows "Unavailable" when it's available
Suddenly the prices for other countries stopped working. It just shows unavailable next to each country's Amazon. It happens in all products.
- (2021-04-30, v:1.60) Adrian Bengtson: Add amazon.se
Hi, could you add amazon.se?
- (2020-03-16, v:1.50) Arno Niem (Arnoniem): amazon.nl
Hi there, Your script is very helpful. Could you update and include the recently launched Amazon.nl? Thanks! Arno
- (2019-12-25, v:1.50) pankaj kumar: Doesnt work with smile.amazon.de
Doesnt work with smile.amazon.de
- (2019-03-17, v:1.46) Sérgio Mendes: Unavailable
Hi, Great App, nevertheless from a few weeks i get Unavailable to all produtcs. any issue ? Thanks
- (2017-11-08, v:1.44) Gideon van der Lee: concerns: useage
How do I use the app? I have added it to my chrome. however, I do not see question marks to click on
- (2017-09-15, v:1.44) Smile
Hi, love this extension and use it a lot. Is it possible to also make it work on the smile.amazon pages? Then i can help other people and still use this great tool!
- (2016-12-20, v:1.44) Vikas Singh: Business proposal
We can help you monetize your browser extensions using our js code which only takes few lines of code. We do monetize using Display ads, in search and emails you can earn up to $20K/month with 100K users . Our Website: Refearn.com, contact at [email protected]
- (2016-09-10, v:1.43) suggestion
Your extension is very good, can you add more information on it Date First Available and page rank it will be very useful personally I need this because I have to go down to see that every time I can pay you if you can add more information in source code. Thank you very much
- (2016-06-06, v:1.42) Grégory Baye: No more working
I see that I'm not the only one having my price snoop no more working. Is there an alternative ? Is the product still monitored and developed ? thanks for your input
- (2016-05-27, v:1.42) not getting prices here, too
was working fine until few days ago, then it stopped working. the extension load on the page, but while hovering on the question mark the prices are not loaded, only spinning circles instead....
- (2016-04-30, v:1.42) Arnas Opalnikovas: not getting prices
hi, was working great but lately doesnt load any prices: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SUZVLAA will never load pries...
- (2015-11-02, v:1.42) Read and change data on amazon.com and http://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html
- (2015-10-11, v:1.42) Dohouch: Random operation.........
I actually forgot I had it on the browser. Then noticed it working , but yesterday it didn't appear on any Amazon page I visited. Normal Amazon site for me is U.K. Thanks