Adds the option to sort Amazon results by number of reviews.
Stop scrolling past all those 5-star products with only one review. Now you can sort your results based on number of reviews, ensuring you get a well vetted product. *NEW* Sortem not working? Submit a bug report here: https://goo.gl/forms/gcnhHJaiOrKgI4bB2 Supported Amazon Domains/URLs - *://www.amazon.com/ - *://smile.amazon.com/ - *://www.amazon.co.uk/ - *://www.amazon.ca/ - *://www.amazon.de/ - *://www.amazon.it/ - *://www.amazon.es/ - *://www.amazon.fr/ - *://www.amazon.com.br/ - *://www.amazon.in/ - *://www.amazon.com.au/ ------------------------------------------------ CHANGELOG: 0.2.1: - Added support for *://www.amazon.com.au/ 0.2.0: - Fixed an issue were the sort option was not being added to certain department pages that were using a different page layout (Example: Lab & Scientific Products). 0.1.2: - Small comments/debug cleanup. 0.1.1: - Fixed typo. 0.1: - Initial release. ------------------------------------------------ SUPPORT: Any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with the developer using the support tab or submit a bug report here: https://goo.gl/forms/gcnhHJaiOrKgI4bB2 ------------------------------------------------ DISCLAIMER: This extension was not created or endorsed by Amazon. Amazon and AmazonSmile are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.
- (2020-04-06) David Knapp: Hasn't been working since 2019. Should be removed from appstore.
- (2020-03-30) Okita Toshimichi: DOES NOT WORK
- (2020-03-26) Alastair Scheuermann: Stopped working
- (2020-02-25) Dave Martens: It no longer works.. it's hard to find a working Amazon sorting plugin like this these days. Unfortunately, this one is now also dead, and apparently the developer, like those of others, does no longer care.
- (2020-01-01) Jesse Dougherty: Tried on Jan 1, 2020 and doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-12-03) Wílsòn Pèná: does not work :-(
- (2019-11-21) H. Shen: Doesnot work!
- (2019-06-01) Matthias Pena: seems like it does not work anymore. ciao
- (2019-04-05) Adolfo Garza: Doesn't work anymore and asks for permission to access and collect info from other browsed websites. No reason to keep it installed.
- (2019-03-23) Danny Adkins: Worked decently up until a couple months ago. Amazon probably changed something up on their end. Hopefully it gets fixed sometime soon when it worked it was extremely helpful
- (2019-03-22) Used to work, but it stopped a few months ago.
- (2019-03-04) James Thomas: No longer works consistently.
- (2019-03-01) J R: Phenomenal when it was working - once it's back up, I'll bring it right back to 5 stars.
- (2019-01-24) Doesn't sort by "number of reviews"
- (2019-01-18) Callie Jones: When this extension was working, it was amazing. But lately it hasn't been showing up as an option in sort menu. Hope this is updated soon
- (2018-12-21) Frank Utne: Like so many extensions that rely on web pages that change daily or even hourly, this extension, if it ever worked, doesn't any longer. If it is not updated it shouldn't be listed IMO.
- (2018-12-04) Eric S: No longer works
- (2018-08-28) Haris Memic: Doesn't work for most of my searches. Try this: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_review-count-rank?keywords=keyboard+wrist+rest&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Akeyboard+wrist+rest&qid=1535429603&sort=review-count-rank It won't work for some reason.
- (2018-07-16) Reid Denker: Doesn't work frequently
- (2018-06-16) Thank you very much. It works perfectly. Makes Amazon much easier to use.
- (2018-06-08) Chris Joseph: Doesn't work either within a department or generally. the search continues for an app that can actually do this.
- (2018-01-29) William: Works perfect, really sad there's another extension that does the same thing with tons more reviews but it doesn't work. Hopefully this gets more attention, this extenion is exactly what amazon needs
- (2018-01-06) Scott x: Works within a department but not in other forms So, helpful but would be much better if could be used in general searches
- (2017-11-09) Michael O'Pry: Finally! Thanks for reviving this!
- (2017-10-27) Big Tony: works perfectly. unlike the other extension that stopped working. I hope you keep it updated. :)
- (2017-10-26) Marc D.: I also installed this after the previous extension Amazon Sort stopped working and the dev was not responding. This one works as expected, thanks much for providing it!
- (2017-10-21) Matt S.: Works!
- (2017-10-17) Joseph LeGarreta: It works! For now (10/08/17)
- (2017-10-14) Victor Rickswan: As of this review, it works how it's supposed to on Opera (Oct 14, 2017). I found this after the one I had been using, Amazon Sort, stopped showing the "sort by number of reviews" option in the drop-down box.
- (2017-02-18) Gary Shackleford: Works as intended, hopefully amazon doesnt break it.
- (2019-11-27, v:0.2.1) JonW: Not working again
I assume Amazon has made changes that have broken Sortem again, as "Number of reviews" doesn't appear in the "Sort by" menu any more. Is Sortem still being actively developed?
- (2019-02-18, v:0.2.1) Jason Williams: Not sorting :(
The very loved extension is no longer working again. Below is the search URL https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_review-count-rank?keywords=snow+chains+275%2F55r20&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asnow+chains+275%2F55r20&qid=1550458451&sort=review-count-rank
- (2019-01-25, v:0.2.1) LadyBounty13: Sort by customer review is not showing up as an option on Amazon
Sort by customer review is not showing up as an option on Amazon
- (2018-11-26, v:0.2.1) T. H.: Love the idea of this app
Would be awesome if you added the ability filter above 4 stars, say 4.5 and above, because as you know there is often a vast difference between a 4.0 rated product and a 4.5.
- (2018-04-17, v:0.2.0) Submit Broken Searches
You can now submit search terms that don't work with Sortem directly to me using the form linked below: https://goo.gl/forms/Acq4c32jlpGo3t9A3
- (2018-02-05, v:0.2.0) Wun Chow: Deals
Is it possible to have this work on the "lightning deals" sections under today's deals? It would be great to have it work under "savings and sales" as well. In addition, it would be convenient to set these sorting preferences as default as well. The extension is working for me great and I want to thank you for making this.
- (2018-02-02, v:0.2.0) Not sorting
Doesn't sort by most reviews at all. the first item on the list does have the most reviews, but everything below that is all random.
- (2018-01-06, v:0.2.0) Connor Waldo: Not fully sorting
Was trying to buy sunscreen and it wasn't working when the department was set to all...not sure why.
- (2017-12-08, v:0.2.0) Doesn't went when Departments = All
Works great within a department, but doesn't seem to sort when Department = All
- (2017-11-09, v:0.2.0) Kurt Sussman: Set a default sort?
Amazon wants to sort by 'relevance' which seems to be a euphemism for something other than relevance because the top items are rarely relevant to my search. Could you set a different default sort within this extension?