Shown on Amazon product page to provide the lowest price including price history of product variations or recommendations.
****IMPORTANT NOTICE**** ************************ Because Amazon does not allow its API to be used in the Browser Extension, AmzVar no longer works as before. We are looking for new ideas, in the meantime, you might continue to use AmzVar to check the Price History and All Prices of the current product. @shopecific Apr 9 2018 ************************ ************************ The amzvar - Your Amazon Shopping Assistant to check price of product variation! Currently works for amazon.com & amazon.ca, i.e., United states & Canada region. You're buying a swimming jammer. When you land on a jammer product page, it shows the price of $14 - $35, but it doesn't tell the specific price until you select the size and color, and then it takes you a lot of clicks to find out the one that was $14, but actually it's not the right size for you. Does this scenario sound familiar? If so, you come to the right place. The amzVar was born to solve this issue. It pops up when you are viewing products that have variations on Amazon, and provides the list of variations (for example, color and size) sorted by price, and saves you a lot time to find the lowest price. Since V0.2.0, it also includes price history powered by camelcamelcamel. Note that not all products have price history available. Since V0.3.0, it shows product recommendation when the product does not have variation. The amzvar Chrome Extension's key features include: - List variation sorted by price - Filter variation by size - Add to cart button to get special price (*not* include shipping and tax, so please double check before checkout) - Provide the link to see all offers to compare the price with shipping and tax Stay in touch: Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shopecific Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopecific Connect with us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/100147871622326462496/ Change logs: **Version 0.4.0 (3/26/2018)** 1. Rename to Price Checker instead of Price Viewer. 2. AMAZON.CA IS SUPPORTED!!! 3. Added rate us icon - please rate us 5 stars if you like amzvar! 3. Style fixes **Version 0.3.4 (3/19/2018)** Minor fixes of Toggle icons. **Version 0.3.3 (2/23/2018)** Fixed draggable open/close icon. It's now need to *press "Shift" key* to drag, so it will not mess up when you click. **Version 0.3.0 (2/11/2018)** This is major update!!! 1. The trigger icon (orange arrow icon) is draggable. In case it blocks something, you can move it down or up. :-) 2. On non-variation product page, we shows recommendation now. 3. A lot of optimizations. **Version 0.2.7 (2/7/2018) ** Show landing on other pages to be consistent Align checkbox with text Reduce delay to auto popover to be 0.5 sec **Version 0.2.5 (1/1/2018) ** No kidding! It's 2018. Happy new year! **Version 0.2.2 (11/23/2017)** Fixed autoPop checkbox style in Windows. **Version 0.2.2 (11/23/2017)** Fixed empty box shown on old Chrome browser. - Happy Thanksgiving from AmzVar! **Version 0.2.2 (11/22/2017)** Do autopop again and add 1 sec delay - always you can disable it if you don't like it. Update name to be first Cap to all. **Version 0.2.0 (11/16/2017)** Added price history powered by camel3 Use Jackets as example since the weather is getting cold. :-) Turned off auto popover by default **Version 0.1.9 (11/14/2017)** Fixed amzTag to show landing page **Version 0.1.8 (11/7/2017) ** Small fixes - It has been a year - new feature coming soon. **Version 0.1.7 (11/29/2016) ** Move auto open option to the bottom Fixed auto open settings bug **Version 0.1.5 (11/19/2016) ** By default auto displaying sidebar, and you can change behavior via settings. Fallback to search in the case there is no recommendations found. Shorten footer bar **Version 0.1.3 (11/15/2016)** Internal AID updated **Version 0.1.2 (11/14/2016)** Improve performance to display 'view example' popup **Version 0.1.1** Show different popup when already on Amazon popup but not on variation product page. **Version 0.1.0** Improve performance Add an example link on popup **Version 0.0.9** A bug fix - empty pop up on some product page. **Version 0.0.8 (11/6/2016) ** Initial public version :-)
- (2020-03-13) Jeremy Heere: No longer working or supported as of 2018
- (2019-11-08) Marilyn Boes: I accidentally hubg up on a person who was cancelling my free trial of a Prime Membership. He wrote me back and said it was cancelled, but I didn't get a chance to thank him. His name was Sergio ________. Can you please see that he gets this and send me a confirmation by email that the free membership and anything else is cancelled is cancelled. Thank you!!!!
- (2018-10-03) Dawn Crowley: I LOVE GOOGLE EXTENSION
- (2018-07-09) Kawana Barnard: I've used it for a while. I like the way it used to work better. But as long as it works. :)
- (2018-03-16) Ricardo Henriques: Doesn't work on amazon.ca
- (2018-03-02) Ning De: This is truly helpful! I use it every time I shop on Amazon. No more clicking around to find the price of variations. Highly recommended!
- (2017-09-20) Brooke F: It actually works!! Unlike the other one that advertises doing the same thing. Thank you!!!
- (2017-06-08) Adam C.: Yes, I'm creator of this Extension. I rate it 5 stars because I think it's a very helpful tool. I hope you can give it a try and like it as I do.
- (2017-05-28) C S: Thank you for making this.