Adds Magic card prices to Gatherer
This super light-weight extension injects prices from TCGPlayer.com right onto the Gatherer page! You'll see the HIGH, LOW, MEDIAN, and FOIL prices for every Magic card from every set, without leaving gatherer. This project is open source, which means you can read the code yourself and therefore trust the software. And if you are a developer, contributions are welcome! See the code: https://github.com/ygnessin/chromegatherer/ Please rate and review; I read all feedback and take it into serious consideration for the next release. Hope you enjoy!
- (2018-03-15) Charlie Drawbaugh: it helps
- (2014-10-10) Thomas Skowronski: with the new look of gatherer the color scheme of the prices banner makes it hard to see the numbers. the text for the prices should be darker to contrast more against the backgroung. otherwise a very helpful extension edit: since the color scheme change that app is much easier to view and now even more helpful. 5/5!
- (2014-08-27) Fang Xi Lin: Colour scheme is a bit weird. Adding the prices to search results would be great.
- (2013-10-23) Awesome extension! Now I don't have to open another tab to look up prices when I'm looking for cards in gatherer!
- (2018-08-26, v:1.1.1) Dustin Grimes: roll over
might have missed it, but roll over would be duuuupe