Magic: the Gathering ONLINE and PAPER prices, and card images.
Automatically add Magic: the Gathering card images and prices popups to websites. This official MTGGoldfish extension gives you quick access to both ONLINE and PAPER prices from vendors such as Ebay, TCGPlayer, Amazon.com and Cardhoarder. FEATURES * Automatically add popups containing card images and ONLINE and PAPER prices * Highlight decks and view on MTGGoldfish * Highlight card names and search on MTGGoldfish * Disable/Enable extension on certain pages and domains
- (2020-02-03) Ahellina: Not working at all
- (2019-03-29) Kevin Anderson: Made my new Chromebook verge on unusable due to the pause it causes on every page load. I thought there was something wrong with my hardware until I connected the dots between all the weird words highlighted on every page (not necessarily MTG related words) and the fact it only paused on a new page load. Great idea in theory, but horrible in practice.
- (2018-07-25) 2 Chewz: Used to do nothing, not it makes my pages take a good 5 seconds to work after they load and it highlights words on random web pages that have nothing to do with magic.
- (2018-02-27) Fred Eaton: Makes page loading unbearably slow. There are other extensions that actually work for the same thing.
- (2016-08-21) Matt M: It's a sweet effect and i love that it links to MTGGoldfish, my fav Magic Site/Meta Game Site, but it seems to delay the loading of webpages even on super Fast Fios Internet. The page will load but you can't click anything for like 3 seconds while the app searches the page for card names.
- (2014-12-03) Peter Willems: It says something when you hover over a cardname and don't get a price...only to realize that you are trying to get prices in your email...(facepalm). It's times like these that let you know how useful it really is.
- (2014-10-07) Hetong Li: Love it!! I've been waiting for something like this. No need to keep a tab open to check prices anymore. Yay!
- (2014-10-06) Mateusz Łukomski: The functionality is fine, but I'd prefer whitelisting domains and pages instead of blacklisting.
- (2014-10-06) Brandon Downs: Yay!
- (2014-10-06) Danish: The price comparison is something I love and being able to read card info is also great. I just wish that I could have an option to hide online prices, and I could whitelist instead of blacklist.
- (2017-06-30, v:0.4.11) Grant Slape: Interaction with Google Search
It looks like this extension adds non-passive event listeners to the scroll blocking mousewheel and touchstart events. This causes scrolling and clicking to cease functioning while using Google Search. I've got a screenshot from the console log, and this seems pretty reproducible. MacOS: 10.12.5 (16F73) Chrome: 59.0.3071.115
- (2016-10-16, v:0.4.8) Charlie Davies: Doesn't work on Reddit
I'm probably doing something stupid, but the sites this works on is very patchy for me. It doesn't work with Facebook, twitter, and most importantly on Reddit.
- (2015-09-02, v:0.4.1) Erik D: Lag when loading a page.
The extension worked fine for a while, but then all of a sudden I started experience a lot of lag when a page loads. To clarify, the page will load visually, but none of the links on the site (not just the card links) will be clickable for several seconds.
- (2015-03-31, v:0.3.8) Joshua Garrett: White list sites
I'd like the option to default to not running on a domain unless explicitly included. When I'm on a magic related page I'd like to have this on, but I visit far more than just magic related pages and having to opt-out for every random site I go to is annoying after a while. It would be far easier if I could just opt-in on magic related sites instead.
- (2014-12-01, v:0.3.8) michael thompson: disabling certain phrases
Hi is there a way to disable certain phrases?
- (2014-10-06, v:0.3.7) Mateusz Łukomski: I am unable to re-enable "run on this page"
As mentioned in the title, after I enabled "don't run on this page" on http://www.reddit.com/ the "enable on this page" option in the menu isn't clicable for that page any more. The bug didn't happen on any other page so far. Moreover disabling the running on the page http://www.reddit.com/ disabled it on the whole domain, not only the page - the plugin doesn't run on the http://www.reddit.com/r/spikes Best regards, Mateusz