Round up prices automatically to avoid psychological pricing, reduce clutter, and make easy comparisons.
Price.99 gives your control over how prices are displayed on the page using a set of rounding rules. Don’t like psychological pricing? Round all prices ending in .99 to the nearest dollar. Want to reduce clutter and see nice, round prices? Round up everything to the nearest $10. Shopping for a new gadget and need a quick-and-dirty way to compare prices? Round them up to the nearest hundred, or even to the nearest thousand. Price.99 DOES NOT change the actual price. You will not pay more. INSTALLATION PERMISSIONS: When installing Price.99, the extension will ask for access to data on the websites. This is needed to detect and modify price appearance. Features: • Accurate price detection • Customizable price rounding from the nearest dollar to the nearest thousand Planned features: • Price detection in dynamically loaded content • Whitelist / blacklist; individual rulesets • Support for different currencies Resources: • Psychological Pricing - http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Psychological_pricing
- (2021-09-06) Lev S: I like this extension, it helps a lot. The only problem is that it messes with some text on the pages, usually buttons, it changes from "Some text" to "sOmE tExT". The issue is gone when extension is disabled. Please fix. Check Jack&Jones or SaveOnFoods website to see the issue.
- (2021-08-22) Diogo Nunes: Doesn't work (round up prices) for Euros or Ikea pages.
- (2021-05-09) Anonta Sofen: Simple and useful.
- (2020-12-10) jagadeesha kanihal: Need support for indian rupee , usually doesn't have a decimal point.
- (2020-09-07) Bolton Bailey: There is some sort of bug in this extension which causes it to capitalize random letters on some pieces of text on some sites. Not sure why this happens, but it only happens when I have this extension enabled.
- (2018-10-08) Samuel Sarver: Definitely helps when searching the Apple store. You can also see the original price by hovering your mouse over it.
- (2018-05-28) Noobacis Minecraft: In america... 100% perfect for USD, i love it, works on every site, best exaple is verizon with their annoying cutting off a dollar.
- (2018-03-01) Emil Tywoniak: It doesn't work with prices that use a decimal coma. USELESS IN EUROPE
- (2015-12-19) Vasily Zorin: Very useful stuff.
- (2021-05-20, v:0.1.1.44) Jared Langson: Domino's not supported
This does not work on dominos.com . On the coupon page it shows prices like 5.99
- (2020-09-07, v:0.1.1.44) Bolton Bailey: Capitalization bug
There is some sort of bug in this extension which causes it to capitalize random letters on some pieces of text on some sites. Not sure why this happens, but it only happens when I have this extension enabled. I noticed this on the site https://cs.illinois.edu/academics/graduate/graduate-forms-advising-resources/official-forms Note above "Official Forms" the path is corrupted.
- (2017-11-09, v:0.1.1.44) Aaron Schade: not working on amazon.co.uk
i dont know if that has anything to do with the currency, or maybe the new design with cents as superscript.. but please fix it, this extension is really great otherwise!
- (2017-09-11, v:0.1.1.44) You should consider
You should consider rounding up .95 as well. Or better yet any thing over .90
- (2017-09-11, v:0.1.1.44) Please make a windows software
Please make a windows software. PLS PLS PLS.
- (2017-07-17, v:0.1.1.44) kargaroc386: Doesn't support Amazon
The title says it all
- (2017-07-16, v:0.1.1.44) Vladimir Orlov: Support for oher currencies
+1 for other currencies. Personally I request RUR support. Relevant rounding: 14990 -> 15000 14890 -> 14900 and 14900 -> 15000
- (2016-06-28, v:0.1.1.44) Support for DKK
It would be great to support other currencies such as the Danish Krone. When developing support for that, it should be possible to configure the extension to round up ex. 3.999,- to 4000,- instead.