Instantly convert currencies with a simple text selection.
Conveuro allows you to convert currencies directly on the page you're currently at by simply selecting what you want to convert. Features: - (NEW) 136 more currencies supported for a total of 168 - (NEW) Improved currency detection algorithm - Accurate exchange rates data provided by https://fixer.io/ - Instant on-page conversion - Easy conversion in extension popup - Multiple and draggable conversion boxes - Free Details: If you're on eBay and you see an item with the text "US $34.99", you can select that text and immediately see the price in your chosen currencies. If that doesn't work for some reason, you can click the extension popup and type it there. Unlike other converters, Conveuro can detect the currency, so you don't have to explicitly select it. You can type "25 thousand canadian dollars", for example, and get exactly what you're looking for. All you have to do is open the popup, set what currencies you're interested in and preferably put the most important ones at the beginning. IT'S OPEN SOURCE! https://github.com/hdodov/conveuro
- (2020-09-13) east paw: Coming from Opera, I really missed the ability to highlight a price on a page and see that in a different currency. This extension does exactly that, though with a slightly less pretty interface. You get to see multiple currencies at once though!
- (2019-05-29) Lucian Andries: Wow, it's simply perfect! Exactly how I needed it to be! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2019-01-09) Hovsep: This is perfect. I couldn't sleep knowing Opera had a built-in extension like this one, so I came here looking and as of now this is the only working solution and it's placed somewhere like 50th when searching up 'currency' - that's seriously messed up, but very typical of a Google product. Recommending this to all of my friends, let's get this to a top spot.
- (2018-10-08) Jaime Duarte: Very simple concept, you wouldn't think it would be this hard to find a good extension. I've tried them all this is the best.
- (2019-07-20, v:1.2.0) Lucian Andries: Has a few annoying Bugs:
- It always pops up when I select something, and the sentence or text box contains a number. - It pops up on numbers, that do not contain any currency symbols at all, i.e.: EUR €, USD $, GBP £, etc. - It pops up on other currencies too, not only on the ones I manually added/selected. - Like the first one, it pops up when selecting literally anything, and there is a number in that sentence or text box. BUT, if I click the Close button on it, it deselects my selected thing! Selecting it again, makes it pop up again, and so on..... Can you please fix these issues? Thank you very much!