Allows you to convert text from a context menu.
Converts case of any editable, selected text, or the entire input area if no text is selected. Right click on the text you’d like to convert and select your preferred conversion from the ‘Convert text’ menu.
- (2021-10-09) Pat MySecret: Doesn't work for me, though it shows in Context Menu. I do have a lot of extensions installed, so it's possible there's a conflict. Too bad.. because it looks great.
- (2018-10-01) Malte Laurids Brigge: did nothing, didn't appear in the context menu, nothing.
- (2017-08-28) Vincent Burguera: dont work
- (2017-08-02) P A: ONLY extension that works the way I want it by right click and transforming on the spot without copying, opening a new tab or having to rewrite. Excellent job creators!!
- (2017-01-25) Jim Tapp (Protonus): FINALLY! A version of this that works, on the fly, and has all expected options, for Chrome! I've had this for years in Firefox but the Chrome alternatives were always bad - opening in new windows, or requiring text input in a text box, etc. This works on the fly, wherever you typed. Just does what it should! Hooray!
- (2015-11-05) Matt Urich (Redleader36): This is the first extension of it's kind (right click case conversion) that actually works! If you've been through a handful of other ones that don't function, try this one!
- (2015-05-23) Jay Jeffcoat: WOWO WO WOW WOW WOWOOOW!!!!
- (2018-06-26, v:1.1.0) Daniele Sargiacomo: Don't work
there is no way to convert text. The extension is installed but the voice Option in menu is disabled.
- (2018-01-11, v:1.1.0) demari
2k17 demari \
- (2016-01-22, v:1.1.0) Vin Thomas: Doesn't work for me
You've put together a great extension. I would love to use it. However, it isn't working for me on Chrome for Mac. I've tried about 5 others too and they don't work either. Is there something I'm missing? I appreciate your help!