Never miss a donation for your charity or good cause again with the easyfundraising donation reminder
easyfundraising are the UK’s BIGGEST charity fundraising site. ✓ Trusted by 1.6 MILLION fundraisers ✓ Over £28 MILLION raised so far ✓ Rated EXCELLENT on Trustpilot With easyfundraising, you can turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations for your favourite cause. We’re trusted by over 130,000 good causes across the UK, including community groups, schools, PTAs, sports teams, animal rescue, big charities, small charities and even individuals taking on challenges around the world! The Donation Reminder makes sure you never miss out on a donation for the good cause you support – even if you forget to use the easyfundraising website first to visit the retailer you’re shopping with! 4,000 shops and sites will donate to your good cause, so sometimes you can raise donations with retailers you didn’t know you could. The Donation Reminder helps you discover where donations are available by giving you an alert whenever you visit a shop or site that donates. When an alert appears, you can activate your donation in one click without having to leave the site you’re on. It also highlights shops and sites where donations are available in search engine results. This makes fundraising even easier! By installing the Donation Reminder, you are agreeing to the End-user Licence Agreement and Privacy Policies at: * https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/eula/ * https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/privacy/ For information on the permissions the Donation Reminder uses, please see: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/terms/extension-permissions You can manage your data preferences at any time by visiting My Account on the easyfundraising website at: * https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/account/home/
- (2020-04-02) Joseph Richardson: Uninstalling becase of the pop-up. Even if I click no it still shows up and reminds me how to change my mind, after 5 years of having it I'm pretty sure I know how to re-enable it. This is especially annoying on smaller screens where it takes up far too much space.
- (2019-10-16) Chris Williams: it's really good at reminding you to activate your donation when you forget to search the site
- (2019-04-02) A C: Love Easyfundraising, but the behaviour of the Chrome extension has recently changed and is popping up on every site (for myself and all colleagues lately). Some have now removed it from Chrome (that didn't use it anyway), but the tour dialog keeps opening on various websites which is getting quite frustrating - what has changed in the latest build released yesterday? Please fix.
- (2019-03-19) Phil Poore: Really good extension. Reminds me when i can active a donation to my cause.
- (2018-03-02) Moira Feeney: good way to remind me to get a donation every time I shop onlione
- (2017-12-02) Carolyn Chapman: Until now I have found it very useful, and not intrusive at all. But my new computer wants me to use Microsoft Edge as the default browser and this app is not available for Edge. I can continue to use it on Chrome but won't always be shopping through that browser.
- (2017-01-21) Amy Winter: Excellent way to remember to raise a donation every time I shop!
- (2016-11-19) Robert Milligan: It's a great idea but it's very intrusive to the point where I'm ready to delete it. Get rid of the full screen reminder every time I open Chrome and I only need reminded once for each site, if I've said I don't want to activate a donation for a particular site once I don't want any more reminders.
- (2016-11-07) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Donation Reminder". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-09-22) Sean Duffy: Now I never forget to raise a donation. Previously I would always forget to go via the easyfundraising site, then the other day as I was ordering breakdown cover not even thinking about getting a donation and it reminded me while I was on the site and I got a few pounds donation as a result. Brilliant!
- (2014-12-21) Yvonne Kearsley: hasn't worked on just eat ive ordered and i cant add it to my favourite either
- (2014-12-19) Alex Cockram: Good in principle, but seeing some of the same issues others are experiencing. Main ones being: Clicking 'Yes/Ok' takes you back to home page rather than page you were on. Clicking 'No' doesn't remove notification. Would be great if there was an option to say 'always activate' so the notification doesn't appear each time.
- (2014-12-17) David Young: Does'nt work with Amazon and if you say No to a particular donation it wont go away. Also, for many sites, if you say yes, it takes you back to the sites home page - so you loose the product you were looking at. Quite frustrating when the idea is good.
- (2014-12-06) Laurence Robb: I have used this constantly with a delight that is equalled by the joy of seeing others supporting our MS Research charity. The team responds to technical query all through the social network.
- (2014-11-02) Renata Jegereva: This just stopped working on Amazon, where I spend the most. Although the idea is very good, it seems to miss most of the donations for some reason
- (2014-09-16) Anna Maria Claire Maguire: doesnt always work
- (2013-11-25) I really like easyfundraising, and when it launched, I really liked this extension. However, I have recently noticed two major issues with it: 1. The reminder bar used to be fairly unobtrusive, about 1cm on my monitor—I'm unsure of the pixel distance, but roughly the same as Chrome's Bookmarks Bar. Now, however, it takes up at least 2-3cm on the screen, crossing the line from irritating to outright stupid. 2. Memory usage! An extension of this type should NOT be pulling 500MB-1GB of RAM! That's 10-25% of my available, and if I'm watching something in a browser window my computer is not a happy bunny. I am disabling the extension until an update can stop it gobbling up my resources!
- (2013-11-08) Neil Taylor: This is a good idea but it is very obtrusive. It is not just a gentle reminder, it waits about a second after you have loaded a page, then introduces a reminder bar at the top, and moves the whole page down a few cm (the moving is the bit I hate). It is constantly popping up and moving my page down while I'm reading something. Had to uninstall because it is starting to make me feel (actually) sick. Bad HCI.
- (2013-05-19) Mark Radnage: Helping us raise a decent amount of money for our charity
- (2013-04-23) Mark Hanford: Great idea, but the addin is now frequently using almost 1Gb of memory!
- (2013-02-02) Martin Bell: Absolutely thrashes the disk drive when installed. I wonder which of my files it's going through/looking for?
- (2012-11-30) Maysoun Mahmoud: great and very helpful tool
- (2012-11-28) Sam Dickinson: After installing this extension Chrome started downloading huge amounts of data in background and caused my hard disk to start "chattering" as it handled all of the traffic. Not sure what it was doing so I disabled the extension. Chrome now back to normal but I don't think I will be switching this extension back on again.
- (2012-08-10) Connor Greig: Great idea thanks guys. RAFVR(T) CDT GREIG
- (2012-07-14) Mark Rowlinson: This was a great little extension popping up reminders to show whether I could raise money on a given site. Today I noticed that the popups no longer appear unless I go through the easyfundraising site and I then get an indicator that I am going to earn from my purchase but that then disappears with my next navigation on the site. It looks like this extension was updated 2 days ago - I think something was broken in the process. I've removed and re-installed the extension and now it's working again, perhaps a little better than before. The message bar no longer covers the top of the webpage being viewed (obsuring login lines in some cases).