For Perks users, get a helpful reminder whenever you visit a site with perks! For Rewards users, send recognition from Gmail!
For Perks Customers: Notifies you when you visit a site that currently offers a perk on AnyPerk.com. Get a helpful reminder whenever you visit a site that has perks on Fond. Simply log in to Fond through the extension and a Fond reminder banner will appear on any site that has a perk. Redeem the perk first before buying! For Rewards Customers: Allows you to send recognition to employees from within Gmail. Hover over a name within an email thread to send coworkers AnyPerk Rewards points straight from Gmail! This extension is intended for registered users of www.fond.co - a valid login is required for access to discounts, special benefits, and more.
- (2018-02-06) James Preston: Adds a sidebar to gmail that you can't remove and wastes a ton of screen real estate. Uninstalling...
- (2016-12-21) Kyle Jackson: Let me turn off gmail sidebar! Not cool. I like the general browser function but will be uninstalling shortly if I cant turn off or hide the gmail function which appeared out of no where. Also i can't log into the gmail side-bar with my normal work SSO login that i use for anyperk. So its useless and in my way.
- (2016-12-21) Joey Cody: Awesome to be able to view deals on pages I didn't know about!
- (2016-12-20) Becka Dente: Was working great & then stopped recognizing my login credentials (verified that they are working via direct login). Also, hate that I can't turn off the gmail part.
- (2016-11-09) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "AnyPerk Extension". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-07-11) Jacob Truman: I also agree that the functionality is great, but it needs more features around dismissing notifications...
- (2015-03-10) Trevor Bezdek: The functionality is great. But when you dismiss it, it should stay hidden on that site. And it shouldn't interfere with popups from a site.
- (2015-02-12) Robert Tompkins: I LOVE THIS SITE
- (2015-02-03) Agree with previous reviews - nice but should stay hidden at least for the browser session when dismissed on a site.
- (2014-08-07) Sunny Tsang: Such a useful tool. Love the new look too!
- (2013-12-10) Elizabeth Dillon: This is so exciting and a great tool. Thanks AnyPerk!
- (2013-11-28) Nick Piette: Shouldn't crash facebook... This needs an update
- (2013-11-20) Kevin Ko: Sweet, light-weight extension that does its job plain and simple.
- (2013-10-17) Alex Pangilinan: So many perks! great tool to help me always find a good one
- (2013-10-16) Taro Fukuyama: Easy to use and automatically notify us with perk! not forgetting to use perks anymore!