Generates a compact report of your eBay purchase history items. Can be exported also as CSV, JSON and XML file
This lightweight add-on seemingly emerges into the eBay purchase history page by adding new button named Quick Report which provides a compact, sortable, groupable report, with subtotals by currency, by purchase date etc. Additionally the report's raw data can be exported as a CSV, JSON or XML file. Without loosing its compactness it will also allow you to preview the item's thumbnail on mouse-hover or to open its eBay detail page with just one click. Furthermore it highlights by using different colors the following items: - items not yet shipped within 5 days - items with delivery date that exceeds 40 days from the purchase date - items with overdue delivery - items which you left a feedback (normally regarded as delivered). Both the highlighting colors and the number of days are customizable options via add-on's options page.
- (2020-03-28) Cory Roberts: Does not work, exports CSV file with no commas in it.
- (2020-03-08) ABIDAN GURUNG: its great for quick report. However it only shows the item price . It doesnt shows the total price with delivery . Could please add that option of total price with delivery in update version. Apart from that , its brillant .
- (2020-02-24) Yaroslav Olegovich: I needed that one so much! What a time saver!
- (2020-01-02) Graham Buxton: This extension HAD been working well for me to get Ebay purchases into a spreadsheet using CSV (tab delimited) import into LibreCalc. However, Ebay may have moved the Purchase Date data as today (1/2/2020) the Purchase Date field in this extension is empty, even though other data is populated correctly. Hopefully the developer could look into this and offer us an update.
- (2019-12-23) Winand D: Very helpful, i'm using it for years now. Exept; Field "purchaseDate" is not filled in anymore, looks like ebay changed some stuff?
- (2019-10-29) The Party Guyz: Thanks Heavens. Good People exist! Ebay like an idiot does not think of having such simple facility to export all their orders. This extension is good, not comprehensive though. Did my job of exporting the order history to excel and helping me play around and do my expenses calculation easily.
- (2019-10-22) Dany Targ: I guess it's better than what eBay provides, which is nothing. As other users said, I wish it included the shipping costs. I also gave it 3 stars instead of 4 because it doesn't seem to be pulling "purchase date" anymore either. I used this in June 2019 and that was there, but now it's not.
- (2019-10-22) Deb Hassles: how can i pull ALL the history at once?
- (2019-03-15) Hey Guys, This thing is awesome but now that eBay changed its Purchase History it istn working anymore. Can you please update it ? Thank you !
- (2019-01-28) Jason Gan: works great! csv columns names are mislabeled but no issues with fixing it in excel
- (2018-03-10) Javier Alcivar: I rocks! Just what I neede and without any spam
- (2018-02-21) Shea Barber: VERY HELPFUL If I could rate 4.5 instead of 4 I would. I'd like to see an option where I could delete any item from the report prior to printing/saving. CSV is not very helpful as all items all jumbled together into 2 columns. Automatically printing ALL items would be nice instead of 100 at a time as well as shipping charges but I have a feeling that's more an issue with eBay then this add on. I printed all my history then also saved them as a PDF.
- (2017-11-12) Arsen Bandurian: Life saver! Does not pull the delivery costs, though :( I wish there were a way to automatically poll for other pages (when purchase history is >100 items) and also a quick "Save" button right next to "Quick report".
- (2017-07-16) Shaodw Sun: Very Good!
- (2017-06-23) apache mono: Loved it. Thanks so much. took lil time to understand
- (2017-05-17) Peeradej P.: It's very good. However I found that the csv export still need to fix. But the purchase history report is great as eBay doesn't provide it.
- (2020-05-28, v:1.0.24) Alana Meehan: Order Total
Hi! I love this plugin, honestly awesome job. I was just wondering if there was a way to include the purchase order total, as at the moment it doesn't seem to include taxes, postage etc. Thank you!
- (2019-10-17, v:1.0.24) Paul Cheetham: Inlcude the date of the purchase in the csv
please inlcude the date of the purchase in the csv
- (2019-08-20, v:1.0.24) Randy Jacks: getting message... general error. Input/Output error... when I try to open XML file with Open Office Calc.
getting message... general error. Input/Output error... when I try to open XML file with Open Office Calc.
- (2019-06-24, v:1.0.24) Pierre-Yves Birckel: Issue with Item ID column
Hi there, Since June 19th, the report is returning incorrect Item IDs (the ID column in XML report). Instead of returning the actual item IDs for each order, it is producing a seemingly random number in the following format: 12-12345-12345 Are you aware of this issue and do you have any plans on fixing this soon? Not sure if this is an issue with the extension or the eBay website. Thanks a lot!
- (2018-11-16, v:1.0.24) Tracking Code
Hello, Does your plugin also get the tracking code of ebay ? If not can you please add that to your plugin.
- (2018-10-18, v:1.0.24) Older purchase history
Hello there - love the extension and already very useful. Is there a way to show more than just the 100 / 1 screen of history? I would like to be able to download the last year or more into a report. Is this possible at all? Many thanks again for a very useful too. MattR
- (2018-08-31, v:1.0.24) Where is the "More Tools" menu?
I am trying to follow your instructions on seeing the available fields which is on the extension Preferences page (from the More Tools menu)
- (2018-04-11, v:1.0.24) Daniel Runnion: Shipping Cost
Is there a way to add the shipping cost to the Quick Report?
- (2018-03-02, v:1.0.24) Laura W: Button doesn't show
The extension is enabled in Chrome but the button doesn't display. Suggestions?
- (2018-01-14, v:1.0.24) Andrea Wellman: no button?
hi, i'm excited about this extension... but the button to run the report does not show up, even when i switch to the old history report. any suggestions? thanks!
- (2018-01-02, v:1.0.24) New Release with Shipping amount
Can you advise when your new version with shipping amount will be Released? Thanks for a great tool!