The cross-browser extension that manipulates video aspect ratio to fit your entire screen.
# Introduction This is the only extension on the market that has two major functionalities that no other extension in this category has. • Works on all video streaming platforms. • Works on all embedded videos. It doesn't matter if there are multiple direct or embedded video players on a single page. The extension is smart enough to manipulate the video that you put into a fullscreen, without affecting other video players. If you are using multiple browsers on the same or different device, this extension is cross-browser and will work in all major browsers. It has been tested in Chrome, Firefox and Opera; without a single issue. There are many other browsers out there, that uses Webkit engine, so the extension will work in those browsers too. # Who is it for? It's for everyone who wants the power over video aspect ratio. This extension is primarily for UltraWide monitors, but that does not mean it's only good for it. You can manipulate the size of the video that contains horizontal or vertical black bars and let the video fill your entire screen for a better experience. # How to use it? The extension is fairly easy to use but very powerful at what it does. It has a couple of options... • Pause the extension - It will stop listening for all memory consuming events and restore any DOM manipulations. • Toggle between modes - Toggle between different modes that will affect the video: normal, upscale and stretch. • Configurable shortcuts - Set desired keystroke, with min/max of 3 keys to control pause or mode toggling. # Works everywhere? To be honest while manually testing many video streaming platforms, I found one that wasn't working at all. It has nothing to do with the extension, but rather with their platform development by choice or lack of knowledge.
- (2020-07-27) Alfonso: It just doesn't work with key combinations. I really don't know how it can have such good reviews. I've been using it for a couple of months since my last one stopped working after and update and this one just never works. No doubt the worst I tried for the purpose.
- (2020-07-24) Jon Aseltine: Not working for Showtime
- (2020-07-21) Palmer Brown: This extension works wayy better than "Ultrawidify" and the UI is wayyyy better. I use this on a 16:10 aspect ratio and it works perfectly!
- (2020-07-12) Hamim Niloy: Hey, This is working great except i cant set any shortcuts or the shortcut thats listed with it doesnt work. So is there anything i can do about it?
- (2020-07-12) Morten R Godnok: Works, but crops videos. I would like it to only remove black bars, not cut actual video information when going fullscreen.
- (2020-07-03) Randy Lim: Worked well for me. Some users might need to head into the options tab to adjust settings to get the right fit.
- (2020-03-27) Lee Burgos: Works great!
- (2020-03-16) Renaldas Kerpe: Does not work on Amazon Prime Video with super ultrawide monitors.
- (2020-03-11) Mathijs Geuze: Thnx for the support of Ultra-Wide
- (2020-03-07) Gary Nowels: Works and simple
- (2020-01-26) Timo Marti: fixed my issues
- (2019-12-08) Curtis B: Doesn't crop to the black bars. All it does is zoom to have the outside edges match your screen which means some or a ton of the video gets cut off. It needs to be able to zoom to eliminate encoded horizontal and vertical black bars. You may still have them on the sides but you are zooming to 100% of the actual image size. With a ultra superwide, you never get a watchable video with it enabled as half the top and bottom of the picture gets cut off.
- (2019-11-16) Sandeep Hegde: Best extension for Ultra widescreens out there !! Simple and Perfect !! Thanks developer for creating this cool extension :)
- (2019-10-23) Bruno Julian: Excelent, did the work perfectly
- (2019-09-22) Martin Fialka: Works great with Chome + Macbook Air + Youtube. Netflix doesn't stretch all the way for most titles. Please improve for next version: - Fix Netflix to work with all aspect ratios and stretch to whole screen - Shortcuts (would be great not to be limited to control+command+letter. Pausing with shortcut works but unpausing does not.)
- (2019-08-25) Andrew Jenks: Doesn't work for Vudu unfortunately.
- (2019-08-13) arturo soto: 2.02 Working for Hulu, Netflix, Youtube again
- (2019-07-29) Its Opa: Works on most places (2.0.1) such as youtube, but can't seem to work on hulu, the video is moved up and to the left portion of the screen instead of stretched or upscaled oof.
- (2019-07-25) Marinos M: The only extension I found that works on every site. Very well done!
- (2019-07-21) Brad Mathews: Works for HBO Now where nothing else I tried did.
- (2019-07-20) Windows 8 Single Language: que incrivel
- (2019-07-10) MOHD FAUZI MAHMUD: Works beautifully. Awesome guys!!!
- (2019-07-10) Dhruv Valera: No app worked for embedded players and this one did work everywhere like on YouTube, Netflix, even on Openload video sources. Thank you for publishing it! Much love :D
- (2019-07-07) Andjela: This is the only extension on the market that works for me!
- (2019-05-29) DykZzz: Fonctionne parfaitement avec tout les site de streaming ça élimine les bande noir et étire l'écran. Je recommande !!!!!!
- (2020-01-14, v:2.0.2) Jacob: 32:9
Please add 32:9 aspect ratio support!
- (2019-05-04, v:2.0.1) Patrik Kleveland: seem to create audio sync problems
so when i have the extension on pause mode i don't notice any audio sync lag on streams. but when i unpause it after a few minutes i start to see that the audio laggs behind the video.
- (2019-02-01, v:1.6) Oğuz Kıymacı: Extension dont work
Extension dont work anymore
- (2018-12-30, v:1.6) vlupy: it doesnt work anymore
it doesnt work anymore i dont know why, i tryd reinstalling but that doesnt work either. Help
- (2018-12-27, v:1.6) Li Weichao: Not working
Not working anymore
- (2018-12-26, v:1.6) Di-kin: Расширение не работает
Расширение перестало работать, сначала работало всегда и везде, потом просто перестало. Разные режимы ничего не меняют
- (2018-08-01, v:1.2) Yaiba Kurogane: Keyboard shortcut
Please add keyboard shortcut for faster toggle between 21:9 and 16:9.