The cross-browser extension that manipulates video aspect ratio to fit your entire screen.
👋 Introduction The only extension on the market with two significant functionalities that no other extension in this category possess. ▸ Works on all video streaming platforms ✅ ▸ Works on all embedded videos ✅ It doesn't matter if there are multiple direct or embedded video players on a single page. The extension is smart enough to manipulate the video you put into a fullscreen, without affecting other video players. 🤷♂️ Should you use it? It's for everyone who wants power over the video aspect ratio. This extension is primarily for UltraWide monitors, but that does not mean it's only good for it. You can manipulate the video's size that contains horizontal or vertical black bars and let the video fill your entire screen for a better experience. 🚀 How to use it? The extension is relatively easy to use but very powerful at what it does. It has a couple of options: ▸ Pause the extension – It will stop listening for all memory consuming events and restore any DOM manipulations. ▸ Toggle between modes – Toggle between different options will affect the video: normal, upscale, and stretch. ▸ Configurable shortcuts – Set desired keystroke, with min/max of 3 keys to control pause or mode toggling. 🤞 Works everywhere? It is working on all globally popular video streaming platforms. Making a list of all platforms would be very expensive and time-consuming since many platforms are subscription-based.
- (2022-07-25) Mislav Erik: Finally what i'v been looking for, works great!
- (2022-05-27) Joe Cramer: It's Okay, but doesn't work with 5120x1440 Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. Stretch looks funky and Upscale cuts the bottom and top off. First one of these add-ons/extensions that actually does something though. I'll be keeping an eye on it for updates.
- (2022-05-15) Giuseppe Tomarchio: Perfect!
- (2022-05-14) SHOT D34D: Best Ultra Wide Video Extension
- (2022-05-13) Fabian Bustori: Essential to have with a 21/9 screen, works very well on Youtube, Netflix, etc...
- (2022-05-08) Na Na: Tried a few other extensions I saw mentioned on reddit to fix Disney+ not working with 21:9, but they all failed to work with subtitles. This one did the trick instantly.
- (2022-05-01) franfran: sim sim muito util
- (2022-04-08) Jeff: Works great in Firefox. Doesn't work well in Chrome. Have to constantly restart Chrome to get settings to take effect. Firefox no issues.
- (2022-04-06) It's a Me: Used to be a 5 for Disney Plus, now it doesn't work at all. 3 for old times sake.
- (2022-04-06) steven19920903: 21:9 NICE
- (2022-04-01) Erik Ledding: Tried it with Disney+ and Moon Knight. Doesn't work at all. Also, it's permissions grant it COMPLETE ACCESS to ALL DATA FROM EVERY SITE YOU VISIT which is INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS and COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY for a "video stretcher" to work. I highly recommend everyone uninstall it unless you badly want your IDENTITY STOLEN!
- (2022-03-21) Trí Minh Ngô: tuyệt vời. cám ơn tác giả. hữu dụng khi đang dual minotor: 16.9 & 4.3
- (2022-02-17) Ata Coskun: Best extension I have ever used. However, It does not work for some video streaming sites anymore. I wish it works for all possible streaming types and browsers.
- (2022-02-06) MAKSISHKIN: Отличное приложение но не работает на Win 7 x64 после обновления гугл хрома....
- (2022-01-30) Johnny TI: Лучшее приложение,почему то исчезало из магазина,рад снова скачать
- (2021-12-29) drek alson: the best i have tried so far for streaming , if you can could just add an advanced option for upscale mode with percentage that we can customize and chose for exeample from 100% to 300% , it will be perfect
- (2021-12-28) Nik Nab: does not work
- (2021-12-26) Ivan Milenković: Works on various streaming sites, good and simple extension, can recommend.
- (2021-12-26) Julio Jua: It was the only one out of about 5 extensions I tried that was intuitive, albeit maybe a bit too simple, but worked on Prime video despite others advertising they work on Prime video. I'm sure some of the other ones were capable, but if so, were unintuitive. Thank god I can finally watch Die Hard and fill the screen!
- (2021-10-08) mate gamer: dont work on youtube and on any site
- (2021-09-22) Diogo Luz: It's the first one that works!
- (2021-09-19) Daiva Deep Verma: This is the best best best best extenion ever its aspect doesn't cut the heads of the people and i love it. The ultrawide things are useless
- (2021-09-17) Bill Faulk: Upscale almost worked for me which is better than any of the other ultrawide extensions I tried. It seemed to work on hbomax.com but I noticed that it cropped the edges of the video when filling the 21:9 screen. I think it should fill the height rather than the width. It'd leave bars on the left and right but would be as big as it could and still fit on the monitor.
- (2021-09-11) ahmed alnaim: ممتاز جدا انصحكم فيه ضبطت معي يوتيوب ونيتفليكس
- (2021-09-05) Gaz Lodge: Sorry - just did not work for me :(
- (2021-08-25) Richie R.: Netflix doesn't stretch all the way. Using on MacBook Pro + Chrome. Pls fix if you can. I love this extension.
- (2021-08-19) Nor Azlan: Upscale now not working. More like stretching it
- (2021-08-17) CHADAMITE [check out Redpill Playlist]: works. very cool.
- (2021-08-14) Jason Torgerson: Handy and essential for large monitors - thanks for creating.
- (2021-08-07) Lone Wanderer: Всё отлично работала пока зелёные не выпустили новые драйвера, теперь каждый день переустанавливаю драйвера чтобы картинку не растягивала в полноэкранном режиме.
- (2021-08-06) Victor Reyes: All mah vidias wer smoll, Now they BIG!!
- (2021-08-01) Ling Ling: HELL YEAH I WAS FIGHTINHG THE BORDER PROBLEM FOR 1 YEAR!! MY VIDEOS HAD BLACK BORDERS UP AND DOWN FINALLY THIS HELPED ME FIX IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- (2021-07-30) TINH Nguyen Tri: Somehow it stopped working today. I tried reinstalling extension and Chrome, now when I shoose "upscale" it always goes for "stretch" mode.Please fix
- (2021-07-13) Shridhar Gupta: Fixed Disney Plus Letterboxing!
- (2021-07-12) Ʀ: perfect <3
- (2021-07-09) JOSEGRICHE 18: It worked perfectly in all platforms :)
- (2021-07-09) Steve Jossi: This app works in some places and not others. Currently I'm experiencing an issue where both upscale AND stretch only stretch horizontally, not vertically. So the image stretches sideways and doesn't actually work. Please let me know if you need any additional information to fix this issue or if you can help me troubleshoot.
- (2021-07-08) auguit: Works perfectly, thanks for awesome extension!!
- (2021-06-29) Kreativni Blok: Best one.
- (2021-06-12) O T: Works perfect, provides the option to either zoom in or stretch out the content. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2021-06-06) Dominik Kowalski: I like it. I have 4k monitor, black borders where annoying me for 2 or 3 years but with this plugin I can finally use ''real full screen mode''. Its also great that it works with any video players (Netflix, twitch, YouTube ...etc)
- (2021-06-02) Danny Aldana Hidayat: Works well for me, thanks!
- (2021-05-23) Diego FC: Just stretches the picture, "upscale" mode not working.
- (2021-05-02) I4Y: Great app but hard to find in Edge Chromium. The only main problem is that in Chrome the switch modes don't apply realtime as when using this app in Firefox, I always have to restart the browser. One addition I's like this app to have is to have modes for more aspect ratios.
- (2021-04-21) Yash: XPS 13 16:10 Upscale is same as strech. does not crop video to fit the screen just streches it.
- (2021-04-17) Fernando Macedo: nao funciona no disney plus
- (2021-03-18) k ory: 21:9 Only the video can be stretched. . . Can't zoom in
- (2021-03-13) Benjamin Houix: Merci :,) je n'ai pas d'autres mots !!!
- (2021-02-15) Александр Рева: Перестал обрезать видео, только растягивает.
- (2021-02-11) ᴄᴇᴘᴎᴋ: перестал апскейлить, только растягивает
- (2021-10-17, v:2.4.2) Tsukuyume's thorough gaming; highlights, longplays: Seems to sometimes randomly switch around options?
Not sure what's doing it, but sometimes it goes from e.g. stretching to upscale, which is more than annoying as it's hard to notice, and I'm losing parts of the video...
- (2021-01-28, v:2.4.0) Nick De Villiers: "Upscale" now stretches
I love this extension but it's become unusable now, the "Upscale" button now just stretches video for me rather than actually upscaling, so I'm forced to just grin and bear it with the baked-in black bars. Hope this can be fixed soon since this is a really essential feature and the extension isn't even worth having without it.
- (2021-01-13, v:2.3.0) Gonza Job: Stretch mode
Hi, stretching just does that, stretch. Fits the image as is, into the viewport. Can you please add an option for anamorphic stretching to reduce the massive distortion of the image at the center of large wide monitors? Thanks. I love the extension.
- (2021-01-09, v:2.2.0) Thomas Förmer-Biedermann: stretchmode
if I use the toggle key (e.g. strg + shift + 9 ) for stretching the video stretches only at the right side of the screen. on the left side the black box stays.
- (2020-01-14, v:2.0.2) Jacob: 32:9
Please add 32:9 aspect ratio support!
- (2019-05-04, v:2.0.1) Patrik Kleveland: seem to create audio sync problems
so when i have the extension on pause mode i don't notice any audio sync lag on streams. but when i unpause it after a few minutes i start to see that the audio laggs behind the video.
- (2019-02-01, v:1.6) Oğuz Kıymacı: Extension dont work
Extension dont work anymore
- (2018-12-30, v:1.6) vlupy: it doesnt work anymore
it doesnt work anymore i dont know why, i tryd reinstalling but that doesnt work either. Help
- (2018-12-27, v:1.6) Li Weichao: Not working
Not working anymore
- (2018-12-26, v:1.6) Di-kin: Расширение не работает
Расширение перестало работать, сначала работало всегда и везде, потом просто перестало. Разные режимы ничего не меняют
- (2018-08-01, v:1.2) Yaiba Kurogane: Keyboard shortcut
Please add keyboard shortcut for faster toggle between 21:9 and 16:9.