Criptează web-ul! Folosește automat securitatea HTTPS pe multe site-uri.
This is an port of the popular HTTPS Everywhere extension for Firefox, created by EFF and the Tor Project. It automatically switches thousands of sites from insecure "http" to secure "https". It will protect you against many forms of surveillance and account hijacking, and some forms of censorship. Source code and bug tracker are available at https://github.com/efforg/https-everywhere. **Please do not submit bug reports in the reviews!** (I can't respond to them there.) Changelog: https://www.eff.org/files/Changelog.txt ------- IMPORTANT NOTE: ------- If HTTPS Everywhere causes a site to look weird or break, you can disable it for that site using the button in the address bar in the top right of your screen. HTTPS Everywhere for Chrome is currently in beta, and a few such issues are inevitable due to bugs in websites' HTTPS support. Also watch for a "shield" button in the address bar, which means that Chrome blocked insecure portions of the page. Sometimes pages will look weird with their insecure portions removed. Clicking on the shield will let you load them, but will reduce your security and privacy. Special thanks to Aaron Swartz, Mike Perry, Jay Weisskopf, Nick Semenkovich, Jacob Hoffman-Andrews, Yan Zhu, and Vijay P. for their work on the Chrome port. ----- New in 2015.7.17 ----- * Ruleset fixes, in particular disable broken Netflix rule * Fix "Add a rule" functionality in Chrome. ----- New in 2015.7.15 ----- * Fixes exception on startup that broke functionality in 2015.7.13. ----- New in 2015.7.13 ----- * Ruleset fixes * Move options from "Enable / Disable rules" into icon menu * EFF 25th birthday edition! ----- New in 2015.5.28 ----- * Ruleset fixes
- (2021-06-05) Akshay: not working
- (2021-06-03) リヴァイ兵長: gzl
- (2021-05-31) Giovanni C.: Essential for privacy
- (2021-05-20) Otto von Bismarck: Ну свое дело он делает.
- (2021-05-17) Puff: Bom e Seguro
- (2021-05-13) StrikeOneBoy1985: works well. the website i visited now has small padlock on the left side
- (2021-04-26) Sulaiman Awan: Dosen't enable https on any website it is trash
- (2021-04-23) G Hammer: HTTPS Everywhere is blocking access to Youtube, and many other sites, as of today. Nothing has changed on my system.
- (2021-04-08) Soumyadeep Chattopadhyay: slows down browser pathetically
- (2021-03-19) 차혜숙: good?
- (2021-03-16) Theodora Loufardaki: απλό, χρήσιμο και πολύ ελληνικό, όπως φαίνεται εδώ.
- (2021-03-14) Derek Lloyd: Been using HTTPS for several years but the last year or so it constantly displays warnings between https sites!!!! The handshaking is going on 'behind the scenes' breaks HTTPS. I always have 'Encrypt all sites eligible...' on. It is definitely a concern of mine. So much that I have concluded it is safer to remove the plugin. Why? I cannot trust what it tells me....
- (2021-03-14) XA AX: 今天是2021/3/14日,此插件正式退役;chrome更新到V89,chrome:flats中增加了"默认开启https协议",此插件也就失去意义了;在90版本此功能将默认开启
- (2021-02-25) Tim Schuckelt: Does exactly what is says and works great.
- (2021-02-21) Garrick Lyng: This extension is a must-use. No connection is safe without ssl!
- (2021-02-15) Federico Alberto Gareis: Realmente la veo inútil. Lo único que hace es forzar a abrir todas las web con HTTPS (solo si disponen de dicho protocolo), sino muestra un cartel de alerta para proceder o no, nada mas. De qué "capa extra de seguridad" me hablan? Con mirar la barra de búsqueda si tiene o no HTTPS es suficiente. No hará milagros.
- (2021-02-10) Айрат Халитов: Поставил и забыл. Работает отлично! Зачем ему правда столько оперативки - это не известно. Наверняка можно оптимизировать.
- (2021-02-07) User: Must-have extension! It can't get any better than being open source, being created by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, being recommended by PrivacyTools.io, and even being implemented into the TOR Browser! Pro tip: If you haven't checked out PrivacyTools.io, they have other solid privacy recommendations. :)
- (2021-02-06) Music Trooper: Me da seguridad saber que siempre estoy accediendo a páginas seguras.
- (2021-02-06) Simon Cheng: 5 stars for effort, but honestly this extension is becoming less relevant by the day. Chrome is hard-pushing https (which is absolutely the right thing to do), so the great majority of sites anyone visit these days are already https by default. For the time being I'm still keeping it just in case, but honestly I can live without this extension.
- (2020-12-23) Olim Pather: Still getting Privacy Issues.
- (2020-12-16) Ghost SpectreTM: Awesome
- (2020-12-09) ethan: Not available on omusic.friday.tw
- (2020-11-27) Apratim Sen: Very good!
- (2020-11-20) Blue Wallpaper: does not work on tiwtch
- (2020-11-10) michelle m: lt pops up on unsecure sites and if it is secured, then l type it in myself to see if the warning still comes up, but it has popped up numerous times now
- (2020-10-26) D S: Since 2 Weeks Problems with Amazon. Every 2 Seconds the Homepage from Amazon get stuck.
- (2020-10-21) Richard Watt: Not so good. It also blocks https sites.
- (2020-10-21) aysha fatema: The app is helpful.
- (2020-10-10) Gregor Didenko: Awesome. It will be browser standard soon I reckon.
- (2020-10-09) ABDELRAHMAN ABDELATY AHMED: very good
- (2020-10-04) blue lemon: 더욱더 완벽한 확장프로그램으로 거듭나길^^
- (2020-09-26) white hat: Seems like it is not working on windows 7.
- (2020-09-23) Craig: I've used this for many years. Never had a problem with it. It's a must have for security.
- (2020-09-20) Carsten S: causes all my downloads to freeze/crash (download failed - network error)
- (2020-09-20) parsa hosin: عالی وتشکرمیکنم ازبرنامه نویسان
- (2020-09-11) IPAM SRL: ottima come sempre!
- (2020-08-27) 여우: Ne marche pas (Chrome)
- (2020-08-26) Sami Sallam: Amazing extension
- (2020-08-24) Matthew Lopez: It works as expected. It is useful to block all insecure sites on public hotspots.
- (2020-08-20) Sukri Sukri: siip
- (2020-08-08) Alexander Sergeevich: Не работает Убогое,-1 Сношу+Жалоба Админам сайта,Оценка Такая же 1
- (2020-08-02) Mathieu Benoit: Parfait
- (2020-07-28) 416_MD. Tousif Zaman Fahim: Great job.
- (2020-07-28) Gary Kimbrell: First extension that I install on Chrome and Chromium!
- (2020-07-21) Abhishek Gautam: good for security
- (2020-07-19) KaCeMo Dz: GOOD
- (2020-07-16) Rosita Alvarez: Le felicito. Esta app permite al usuario controlar su seguridad.
- (2020-07-08) TMarini: From what I have seen it is great, I am wondering when it is read does that mean your data is encrypted ?
- (2020-07-02) Stoyan Miladinov: Great, thanks!
4.5 (4,224 votes)
Last update / version
2021-04-16 / 2021.4.15