Shorten, measure, and optimize your links.
Shorten, measure, and optimize your links. The Bitly Chrome extension is fully integrated with your Bitly account. Copy, customize, and share your links straight from your browser! *UPDATED: In this release, we streamlined the extension to make tagging easier, removed email sharing because of low usage with high abuse rates and fixed known bugs. *Save content from your browser straight to your Bitly account *Brand your Bitlinks by adding your domain or creating a custom link *Tag Bitlinks to easily organize and search for them in the Bitly app *Share Bitlinks via Twitter, Facebook SHORTEN Scrap long links! Shorten and brand your links in one click. Automatically create Bitlinks with your unique domain and customize the back half of new Bitlinks all within the extension. MEASURE Share your links and let us help with the rest. Data for Bitlinks you create through the extension can be accessed directly through the Bitly app. OPTIMIZE Send links directly via email or connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts for easy sharing through Bitly. Take advantage of all the Bitly tools! Learn more about our Android app at https://bitly.is/BitlyAndroid or download our iOS app from https://bitly.is/ios-app Have questions or need help? Send an email to [email protected] NOTE: Saving and sharing with the Bitly Chrome Extension is the same as saving and sharing with the Bitly website. The Bitly Chrome Extension does not collect any additional data about your browsing activity or history.
- (2020-01-21) 亓瑋漢: Good extension, but no https after shorten the url
- (2020-01-20) pondok pinang: terima kasih sangat membantu sekali
- (2020-01-17) Jacob Godina: Works great for me, simple and nice to shorten google search links that are super long
- (2020-01-07) Marijn van der Kruijt: The button does not work at all. There is no explanation how to use. I would expect when you click on the icon you can quickly set a quicklink.
- (2019-12-10) MARIA PAZ Q. CASTILLO: beat 'em with bitly for more specifications re. STATED CASE OF WHICH AND WHAT I AM AFTER THEY HAVE STATED THEIRS HONESTLY BY OWN HONEST SELF CLEAR GUILT !!!
- (2019-11-09) Jack Hu: Seems to work pretty well. Would be nice if we could get a context menu listing (Right-click menu) on a link to quickly grab a shortened url.
- (2019-11-07) Zou Uuu: It works fine, I have suggestions for dev if He reads this: - adding a way to shorten any URL without having to open the url Like Shorten the Link in the clipboard or select the link > right clic > Shorten with bit.ly - getting rid of the sidebar once the link copied (just notify it's done and in the clipboard) : less clicks for the user
- (2019-11-04) Armand Nawi: Baru gabung dengan Billy ini, belum tahu tingkat seo. Setelah pakai akan kita up-date.
- (2019-10-11) Nathan McWilliams: Great that this exists but it needs the option for an icon that is not orange. Other extensions allow you to choose a greytone icon and this should do the same. Also there should be a keyboard shortcut to create a bookmark and not have the overlay.
- (2019-09-16) Ryan Bowen: I just started, too early to tell to complete review benefits. Need to more have more service to complete my review.
- (2019-08-25) andrea gonzales: Great tool
- (2019-07-31) yasmoo Aljl: ممتاز
- (2019-07-21) Romolo Costagliola: Was hopeful for this after reading the reviews. Yep, same issue. Hit the button and nothing happens. I tried it on a few different sites and it didn't work. Regretfully, I will have to remove from Chrome.
- (2019-07-19) Charlie Andrews: The extension worked at first, but then started doing nothing when I clicked on the button.
- (2019-07-18) BARI KIM: 몇번이나 구글 아이디를 통해 로그인하고 보안코드를 쳤는데도 사용이 안되고 계속 로그인하라는 화면만 뜹니다
- (2019-07-07) ra ra: Doesn't do squat
- (2019-06-30) Patrick Aldridge: Used to use another extension until Google removed the underlying service. This is a good replacement. 1 UX improvement I'd like to see is that the side panel disappears if I click anywhere on the original webpage, disappears after a short period of time, or something equally as intuitive so that I can be a lazy user and don't have to click on the X to close the side panel every time. Thanks!
- (2019-06-26) Amy B.: Same as others, installed and literally nothing happens.
- (2019-06-26) Scripty UI: The worst. Don't wast your time and install this bad extension.
- (2019-06-11) 김미정: 아주 유용한 프로그램입니다^^*
- (2019-06-09) 洪小唐: 還不錯，但產生短網址時讀取的速度有點慢
- (2019-06-03) Fabio Ziliani: ERROR The Bitlink destination is invalid
- (2019-05-21) Nitin Gadia: Use the addon called "URL Shortener" instead. This is missing the ability to right-click and get a shortened url, which is huge, even bigger than being able to shorten a link of an open tab. Also takes up way too much space when you click it, a big sidebar. It isn't clear that it copied the link as well, whereas the other addon simply says "Copied!" when you click it. It does offer you to create custom urls using bitly, but I think that's really a minor benefit.
- (2019-04-30) Kenneth Kuo: 超讚，好多停用了，就剩他還有支援Google的擴充功能了
- (2019-04-17) Lê Hải Quang: Does not work! Trash extension!