Create short, customized, powerful links from any page and share them with the world.
Your links are valuable, so they should be powerful, too. Create short, recognizable links and drive more viewers to your content. No tool is better at this than Bitly's established link management platform. Create links in a snap Click the Bitly button in your toolbar or right-click on a page to quickly create a short link to the current URL. The link is automatically copied to your clipboard and ready to paste into a post, message, or document. Customize for click-worthy links Is that bit.ly link too generic for you? Customize it by editing the back-half. Then take it to the next level by upgrading your account and getting your own short domain to replace the "bit.ly." Branded links get more clicks! *UPDATE: In this release, we added "right click + shorten link" functionality, fixed known issues, reduced overall extension size, and made a few UX improvements along the way. Have questions or need help? Send an email to [email protected] NOTE: Saving and sharing with the Bitly Chrome Extension is the same as saving and sharing with the Bitly website. The Bitly Chrome Extension does not collect any additional data about your browsing activity or history.
- (2020-06-27) sam: it called me gay but other than that it works good
- (2020-04-05) Johan Hereora Hummerhielm: Why should I have to REGISTER to use a URL shortner? Just... stop it.
- (2020-03-30) Matheus Oliveira: Very useful extension.
- (2020-02-22) carlos sanchez: Trabaja muy bien el acortamiento
- (2020-02-09) Barry Matrana: Clicking on the URL (to select entire URL address) and then clicking on the bitly app icon copies the title and shortens the URL -- excellent. But, share is ONLY to Twitter & Facebook ??? --- no email (e.g., gmail) or text messaging apps (Textra, SimplyText, MightyText, ...) ???
- (2020-02-07) Daniel Turner-Lloveras: 👌🏼👌🏽👌🏾
- (2020-02-05) Виталий: Неудобное расширение. Зачем после короткого адреса появляется это бесполезное окно, которое само не закрывается?
- (2020-01-24) Ties Goossens: Is it easy? Sure. Does it give you full control? No. I expected this plugin to be able to add UTM or similar elements to the URL before the short link is created, so I can keep my data clean. Thus I would have liked to see a two step verification process for creating short links.
- (2020-01-21) 亓瑋漢: Good extension, but no https after shorten the url
- (2020-01-20) pondok pinang: terima kasih sangat membantu sekali
- (2020-01-17) Jacob Godina: Works great for me, simple and nice to shorten google search links that are super long
- (2020-01-07) Marijn van der Kruijt: The button does not work at all. There is no explanation how to use. I would expect when you click on the icon you can quickly set a quicklink.
- (2019-12-10) MARIA PAZ Q. CASTILLO: beat 'em with bitly for more specifications re. STATED CASE OF WHICH AND WHAT I AM AFTER THEY HAVE STATED THEIRS HONESTLY BY OWN HONEST SELF CLEAR GUILT !!!
- (2019-11-09) Jack Hu: Seems to work pretty well. Would be nice if we could get a context menu listing (Right-click menu) on a link to quickly grab a shortened url.
- (2019-11-07) Zou Uuu: It works fine, I have suggestions for dev if He reads this: - adding a way to shorten any URL without having to open the url Like Shorten the Link in the clipboard or select the link > right clic > Shorten with bit.ly - getting rid of the sidebar once the link copied (just notify it's done and in the clipboard) : less clicks for the user
- (2019-11-04) Armand Nawi: Baru gabung dengan Billy ini, belum tahu tingkat seo. Setelah pakai akan kita up-date.
- (2019-10-11) Nathan McWilliams: Great that this exists but it needs the option for an icon that is not orange. Other extensions allow you to choose a greytone icon and this should do the same. Also there should be a keyboard shortcut to create a bookmark and not have the overlay.
- (2019-09-16) Ryan Bowen: I just started, too early to tell to complete review benefits. Need to more have more service to complete my review.
- (2019-08-25) andrea gonzales: Great tool
- (2019-07-31) yasmoo Aljl: ممتاز
- (2019-07-21) Romolo Costagliola: Was hopeful for this after reading the reviews. Yep, same issue. Hit the button and nothing happens. I tried it on a few different sites and it didn't work. Regretfully, I will have to remove from Chrome.
- (2019-07-19) Charlie Andrews: The extension worked at first, but then started doing nothing when I clicked on the button.
- (2019-07-18) BARI KIM: 몇번이나 구글 아이디를 통해 로그인하고 보안코드를 쳤는데도 사용이 안되고 계속 로그인하라는 화면만 뜹니다
- (2019-07-07) ra ra: Doesn't do squat
- (2019-06-30) Patrick Aldridge: Used to use another extension until Google removed the underlying service. This is a good replacement. 1 UX improvement I'd like to see is that the side panel disappears if I click anywhere on the original webpage, disappears after a short period of time, or something equally as intuitive so that I can be a lazy user and don't have to click on the X to close the side panel every time. Thanks!