Improve the ROI of your posts with one click, right in your favorite scheduling tool.
Enhance your posts with hashtags, emoji, GIFs and CTAs on links in a single click. HOW IT’S DONE: 1/ Enhance button available right inside Twitter, Facebook, Buffer and Hootsuite 2/ Right-click menu for Enhancing posts on any other site TOP TOOLS: 1/ Auto-hashtag Auto-hashtag your posts with hashtags that are both relevant and currently trending. 2/ Auto-emojify Automatically add relevant emojis to your post. 3/ Extract images from links Automatically attach an image extracted from meta tags in a link in your post. 4/ Create image/GIF from template Automatically create beautiful images from text of your post 5/ Shorten link with CTA Automatically shorten links with a button, image or video CTA. 6/ Append author's Twitter handle (when possible) Automatically @mention author of an article extracted from link meta data.
- (2018-11-01) Adesuwa Dawodu: This has actually made social media fun to use for me. I don't have to spend so much time trying to find the right hashtags and emoji.
- (2018-09-29) Saul Fleischman: Enhance any social media post in one click, in any social publishing platform. Have it your way, with auto-hashtagging, emojis, author attribution - and you can even place an ad on links in your posts!
- (2018-09-06) Petrica Mercorea: The way it works captivated me. It is automatically extracting images from blog posts, add ads placed on links, selects for you the most relevant tags... and adds sweet great emojies... What do you want more than this?
- (2017-04-18) Baseer Attari: sskh shadab sultan
- (2017-04-11) Jumanji Solar: No va
- (2016-09-19) Guilhermino Afonso: Love it!
- (2016-09-16) Androide Rob: Totally helps with sharing stuff! Worth the money.
- (2016-09-15) Joydeep Saha: Helps me manage my social mania! Love it!
- (2016-09-15) Komu Kaz: This is nothing short of amazing: I just hit Auto-Enhance and get auto-hashtagging, and an image pulled from the URL in my post. I can even change the image by clicking in a word or hashtag and getting other images. Well done!
- (2016-08-08) Maily Nguyen: Love love love it!!!! This is the best time saver tool that you can ever find for social media and $12/month for 200 posts is actually one of the most affordable you can ever find :))
- (2016-05-12) LazyCat Li: The GIF preview not working, shows URL instead
- (2016-03-16) Kristin Davis: RiteTag's optimization tools have really helped me with my workflow because I can share amazing content right where I'm reading it. And with access to RiteTag's analytics, I can feel good about knowing my posts are likely to be seen.
- (2016-02-02) Ahmed Saleh: very helpful app , can't wait to see it's future updates.
- (2015-12-31) It only sends my tweets some of the time.
- (2015-11-18) Álvaro Ortiz: No funciona
- (2015-09-20) Philo Janus: I really want to like this, but the URL shortener is out of control. It doesn't shorten URLs until I start typing, which means I end up typing over the URL. I've tried turning off URL shortening everywhere I can find, but I can't make it stop. Uninstalling for this one reason.
- (2015-04-27) David Duncan: This is a great help to find the most relevant hashtags to use. Once you get organised it is a real help
- (2015-04-02) Jagabandhu sahoo: Love this tool, Really very helpful while using twitter,
- (2015-03-08) Ani Manjikian: I loved it while I was on a "free trial." My problem with it is nowhere in the description does it say "free trail" and oh by the way, it's going to quit working after it's over. Now, I respect the fact that people have to make money, but if I paid for every social media tool I wanted, I'd be spending a lot a money a month. Also, I have other tools for scheduling tweets and the like. The only thing I really needed this for was hashtag lookup and that's it!
- (2015-03-03) Christopher Roberts: Got stuck in login loop and won't let me do FB hashtags
- (2015-03-02) Boudewijn Lutgerink: Nice addon, one more reason to work more on Chrome than IE...
- (2015-02-23) Cordelia Blythe: Love it, just wish I could afford it.
- (2015-02-19) Sarabjot Kohli: Love the product. Looking forward towards the next update.
- (2015-02-08) Caryn B.: Why does this need to read private msgs there are no hashtags in private msgs AND even I don't read my private msgs. Not going to use it because of this. Uninstalling.
- (2014-12-24) Benjamin Pinkert: Ritetag has helped me grow my business exponentially. Without it I would have to manually review each hashtag before I post it. Thanks for the visual cues!
- (2017-04-18, v:4.0.82) Игорь Тишкин: publication
it doesn't publicate a post into my Facebook as I click "Send now". Why?