The best way to view photos on Facebook!
WE WERE HACKED! --------------- 8/31/2016 First off, everything is going back to normal with a new build being released. Someone hacked the most popular extension on the Chrome store and was able to update it with malware that redirected users to bad advertisement websites in a ploy to make a quick bucks. It is infuriating that someone was able to do this, but we have removed the malware and are back on track. As always, Photo Zoom does not want to run on any sites other than ours and Facebook (obviously) and certainly do not want your data at all. We are so sorry for the inconvenience! --------------- Join nearly 5 million people using Photo Zoom for Facebook, the Highest Rated Most Popular Extension for Google Chrome! Thanks everyone for enjoying Photo Zoom for Facebook! Be sure to: ★ Give it 5 Stars below and +1 it above! ★ LIKE it on Facebook: http://j.mp/deWmkK ★ Donate to the project: http://bit.ly/iezAx3 Photo Zoom for Facebook, formerly FB Photo Zoom, is a simple, light-weight extension that integrates directly into Facebook so you can see the larger images of albums, profile images and more whenever you hover over an image! Frequently Asked Questions: ------------------------------------------ Q: Why does it say you access my Facebook and browsing data? A: You can rest assured that Photo Zoom for Facebook does not access, view, use, manipulate, or even care about any of your data, history or private information, at all. PZ4FB requires certain permissions to run correctly and Google is simply telling you that PZ4FB could access your data, not that it does. It's absolutely up to you to only install extensions and apps that you trust. You can read more here: http://www.regisgaughan.com/fbphotozoom/privacy Q: Wasn't this called "Facebook Photo Zoom" and "FB Photo Zoom?" A: Sure was. Unfortunately over a year ago Facebook filed a DMCA complaint that temporarily took down this and many other popular Facebook extensions. We've had to modify the name so the trademark "Facebook" does not appear as an endorsement. We urge everyone to be careful with other extensions that call themselves "Faceobok Photo Zoom" or "FB Photo Zoom." These are not the original and potentially malicious. Q: What makes Photo Zoom for Facebook so awesome? A: Easy: No bloat. PZ4FB does one thing and one thing better than the rest: Enhance your Facebook image viewing experience. We believe this is why we are the highest rated extension in the Google Chrome Web Store. We'll gladly leave rounded corners and dislike buttons to other extensions. Q: Why is PZ4FB better than other "knock-offs?" A: Photo Zoom for Facebook is built specifically for Facebook and your browser. It uses a small set of browser-specific features to keep it powerful and lightweight that can't be found in similar extensions that rely on bloated libraries and features. Q: How do I disable PZ4FB? A: You can toggle Photo Zoom on and off by clicking the icon in the lower-right near your chat bar or by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+Z Q: What are the advanced features? A: There are a bunch of ways to customize PZ4FB. Want to wait a second when over a photo before Photo Zoom kicks in? You can. Only want Photo Zoom to fucntion when your holding SHIFT? We got that too. There's a feast of options in the "Advanced Settings" of PZ4FB's options. Take a look, but we do feel that you'll like PZ4FB as it is. Q: Does your extension access my data on Facebook? A: Nope. While PZ4FB does run on Facebook.com, all it cares about is making the images you hover over easier to see. You can rest assured that PZ4FB does not access, view, collect, use, or even manipulate any of your data, history or private information, at all. Q: Why do you need my history? A: PZ4FB does not access your history. However, it does rely on communicating and manipulating tabs in your browser and, unfortunately, this triggers the same warning in Google Chrome. You can see more on Google's docs here (the third row, "tabs" and "history"): http://j.mp/fEia5o Q: How do I contact you? A: I'm a pretty busy guy and can't promise I'll respond to every email, but I can promise that I will read every one. You may contact me via http://j.mp/9S5NzF Abbreviated Changelog ---------------------------------- Aug 5th, 2014 - Fix images sticky to cursor after zooming Jul 31st, 2014 - Add "Open in New tab" and "download" menu options! - Fix some images not appearing Dec 1st, 2013 - Complete rewrite with newer, faster code! - Fix a lot of images that weren't working correctly b/c of Facebook changes Aug 31th, 2012 - Change name to "Photo Zoom for Facebook" due to a DMCA complaint from Facebook - Upgrade Chrome Manifest to version 2 as required by Google - Update options page style - Fix an issue with certain images through FB's image proxy June 11, 2012 - Fix FB's News Feed Redesign June 5, 2012 - Fix icon from overlapping chat - Style icon to be more similar to FB Chat box June 4, 2012 - Fix incorrect cropping for new timeline photos - Fix captions for some images - Fix the icon from overlapping with Chat relayout - Add ability to hide captions - Add ability to hide context-menu - Add ability to force temporary hide via keypress - Add author domain to permissions Sep 27, 2011 - Disable functionality in the Theatre and Ticker (and timeline "cover"). Sep 19, 2011 - Add support for Facebook's new "mosaic" view on the feed - Add support for Facebook's new file naming scheme Aug 10, 2011 - Fix titles not appearing for some photos - Animate title popping in. - Limit analytics to 1% sampling by request of Google (too popular!) Jun 17, 2011 - Fix icon disappearing after FB changed their markup May 7th, 2011 - Support more photos! Instagr.am, Flickr, Related Friends, Friendship Pages and more! - Fix Mac Chrome bug that would occasionally not show an image that had previously been opened - Add context menu items to open options page, enable/disable PZ4FB and open currently opened image in a new tab - Increase speed of images loaded, perhaps future support pre-loading images - Add Google Analytics support May 5th, 2011 - Change name to FB Photo Zoom due to a DMCA complaint from Facebook Dec 12, 2010 - Change CSS injection, hopefully fixing images appearing under the page Dec 7, 2010 - Stability fixes - Streamlined Chrome APIs - Right click when an image is open to open it in a new tab from the menu - Right click the lower-right PZ4FB icon to open the options page from the menu - Expose Advanced Options - Adds oft request "delay" as well as other advanced and beta options - Tie & update multiple tabs running PZ4FB together (disabling PZ4FB from one tab, disables others) - Update PZ4FB if options have changes w/o needing to refresh the page - Better protect against losing CSS information during long sessions (seemingly breaking PZ4FB)
- (2021-03-02) กิ๊ฟซี่ เอฟเอฟ: เวรี่กู๊ด
- (2021-02-12) Vahid Aflaki: like it
- (2021-02-05) Blessto Blessedall: okeyjugaaaa
- (2021-02-03) thanhkhen nguyen: ok
- (2021-02-03) János Kerecsány: Jó!
- (2021-01-30) Samer Taha: great extension better than nothing
- (2021-01-18) 周乐: 很棒
- (2021-01-09) Apiwat Ikkyu: I like this extension. But "Open zoomed image in new tab" does not work.
- (2021-01-07) Nahid Hasan: best
- (2020-12-09) Eassin hassan: Makes Facebook clearer and I have good browsing experience as Facebook photo's become vivid and lively
- (2020-12-08) otto2928: เยี่ยมม
- (2020-11-23) Oswald Buddenhagen: works, but unfortunately not for facebook messenger (neither on-page nor separate site), which is what i'd really need it for.
- (2020-11-09) kayato: nice
- (2020-11-04) Alberto Moreno: pues no lo e visto jalar pero pues espero que si sirva de algo por que en mi pc nome deja poner o agregar una cancion o sentimientos o varias cosas que en el celular si se puede
- (2020-10-24) Said Elhabachi: salut comment allez vous ?
- (2020-10-22) บรรเจิด สมประสงค์: ดีมาก
- (2020-10-16) Azeem khan: totally awesome and easy to use.
- (2020-10-14) nguyên trịnh: như lol
- (2020-10-12) Jack Alexander: Very limited image zoom capability. Waits for loading image too much. Sometimes it won't load an image at all. I can't get it to zoom the image any larger than it already is. I want zoom, like 500% or 1000%. It might be useful if you provided help that describes what the extension does, and how the pointer position controls an image "zoom", that way you won't set expectations too high.
- (2020-09-18) 林军品: 很好
- (2020-09-13) ณรงค์ฤทธิ์ พรหมหากุล: เยี่ยม
- (2020-09-08) juan carlos arzola alarcon: bueno
- (2020-08-22) ไอยเรศ เรืองผล: ไม่เคยใช้ต้องลองใช้ก่อนคับว่าดีจิงมั้ย
- (2020-08-20) Arma Wijaya TV: nice
- (2020-08-16) FAUSTO MEDINA: great
- (2020-08-12) Rishi Chugh: does not work at all I used it years ago the first time, then it was perfect I remember, moreover, it worked on many many different websites, not just on Facebook 3 years ago I bought a new computer and everything so I lost all my data and customisations, also I use most of my browsing on my phone hence I never needed this much, but today I used my PC, remembered this once useful tool so installed this, but it fails to do the one basic task it is supposed to do
- (2020-08-11) Robert Lynch: Only shows loading icon. The one thing it's supposed to do it fails at.
- (2020-08-01) Лариса ашатова: отлично
- (2020-07-31) THÊBØBY 12: cool
- (2020-07-28) MAYC HINE: THANK YOU TEAM FOR THIS EXTENSION
- (2020-07-24) geo bandrio: masih dcoba,klo bagus,aq tambah bintang_a...
- (2020-07-19) Wendy MacAskill: good information thank you
- (2020-07-19) Abdullahi Mohammed: It is quiet amazing
- (2020-07-18) Adam's Uncle: stopped working with the new version of fb
- (2020-07-16) Sunny Khan: KING
- (2020-07-14) Isaac Hanzel: YOUR PROGRAM IS AWESOME! Thank you
- (2020-07-13) خالد الكويليت: ممتاز
- (2020-07-08) bjørn Storli: bra
- (2020-07-08) DIM RBLX: mantap kali
- (2020-07-05) Quốc Hội Nguyễn: tôi rất thích face book
- (2020-07-02) Samim: love this extension
- (2020-06-27) Gina Ritchie: great
- (2020-04-14) Rayn 10: I didn't even dislike it
- (2020-04-06) Hariom Infotel: super
- (2020-04-05) Julio S Adventures: PERFETTA occhio non vede,FB,provvede.
- (2020-04-05) thuy phung: oki
- (2020-04-03) phillip nunezz: awesome recommend
- (2020-03-26) николай комбин: "ДОРОГУ ОСИЛИТ ИДУЩИЙ" ПОШЛИ ВМЕСТЕ !!! КНВ
- (2020-03-25) Simon Yokum: Good
- (2020-03-24) Benjamin D. Polanco: MUY BUENO!
- (2014-05-26, v:1.1312.1.2) Shahid Husain: Not working for me
I have added this 10 times to chrome and it has the tick mark against it on the extensions page but when I go to FB the pictures do not zoo. What am I missing?
- (2014-05-26, v:1.1312.1.2) Aneesha Mitra: Uninstall
I have found another app with this feature, along with many others. How do I delete this app?
- (2014-05-15, v:1.1312.1.2) Susan Ritchie: Photo Zoom for Facebook
Damned if I know why facebook didn't bother to include photo zoom, how do you get it?
- (2014-05-15, v:1.1312.1.2) Susan Ritchie: Photo Zoom for Facebook
Where's the download button for Photo Zoom for Facebook, can't find it, Tks.
- (2014-05-12, v:1.1312.1.2) Mad D code: foto customization
mogucnnost popravke fotografije. drazen miljanovic
- (2014-05-08, v:1.1312.1.2) Shankar Prakash G: New feature will make it more useful
I'm waiting for new feature to open zoomed image in new folder and save zoomed image under right click menu.
- (2014-05-07, v:1.1312.1.2) Diego Hincapié Zapata: como desinstalar una extencion
mira lo que pasa es que yo tengo dos extensiones las cuales ya no quiero tener... así que me gustaría saber como hago para desmantelarlas???
- (2014-05-06, v:1.1312.1.2) Can't click on photos in Chrome Version 35.0.1916.86 beta
Hi there. I just noticed that Photo Zoom does work in Chrome Version 35.0.1916.86 beta (Mac). However, if I try and click on any photo in Facebook, it will not launch the image viewer. Turning off Photo Zoom causes the image viewer/lightbox to work.
- (2014-05-02, v:1.1312.1.2) Rizal Nova: gimana caranya delete aplikasi photo zoom ini.
- (2014-04-29, v:1.1312.1.2) Jill Bevel: not working
worked first day and has not worked since