Fast and Easy way to Save/Download All Images/Photos on the Website you visit!
Features: - Save full images from thumbnails - Save highest quality images as possible - Save whole gallery that is divided into pages (1, 2, 3, etc...) - Floating button to quickly save single image - Drag your mouse to save which are selected only - Image Size Filter help you get rid of small, unwanted images - Allow to preview images before you save the images - Save even images on website that has some "weird behaviors" on images! - Smart algorithms inside that help you to prevent duplicate images and only get the biggest, highest quality images Permissions explanation: - "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" - The tool requires this permission to be able to scan the websites you visit and extract images. It doesn't read or violate any of your private data on those websites. You can feel safe with us. - "Manage your downloads" - The permission is required for the tool to help you download images after the images scanned on the website. -------------- - Are you bored when have to right click and save image each time? - Wonder if you have enough time or strength to save a gallery with 1000+ images? - Have you ever frustrated when the site is refused you to save the image to your computer? - Sometime you just can't understand why the websites that let users upload a lot of great images but doesn't come with a way to let users save it or share with others -------------- Our tool is designed to solve all the headache issues above! Our tool is developed by programmer that has passion in beauty images! He has experienced all the pain you have been through and he knows that we can make it more easier, faster so we always happy with our passion! Our tool is built based on latest technology and very complex algorithms to deliver the best images result as possible. -------------- There are 1.9 BILLION websites nowadays and the number is still raising rapidly. We do not guarantee the tool would work on all of them. Thank for your understanding! P/S: You can email to us about the site you are having issue, highly chance that our developers would take a look at that site and help you out :) -------------- By using the tool(this extension) you are agreed to our Terms and Conditions: https://fastezt.com/terms-and-conditions/
- (2019-11-29) Nex us: This app works well.
- (2019-11-22) Darren Chiu: Honestly by far the best, easiest and simplest image downloader out there
- (2019-11-21) Jose Luis Aguilar: genial, llevaba soñando con una herramienta como esta
- (2019-11-01) Prashant Kishore: Its quite user friendly. its fun to click on thumbnail n download large sized images.
- (2019-10-20) O TMW: Works well!
- (2019-09-26) Bebop Kinkoid: It doesn't remember size filter settings, and can't parse multi page galleries. its basic.
- (2019-08-31) Manohar Bhagat: awesome....really helpful...great..fantastic...lives to the promise....best
- (2019-08-19) Sean Mather: Worked well till I hit a "Daily Limit", at which point you have to watch ads to proceed. Super Lame and get's in the way of the work you're doing. Shame, because it otherwise works great
- (2019-08-11) Hassan K. Rezakhani: It's a great tool
- (2019-07-29) eros bontempi: veloce ed intuitiva, con qualche accorgimento sarebbe il massimo, fra tutte le estenzioni provate a mio parere è la migliore
- (2019-07-16) JMarie Gaius: Great job !
- (2019-07-06) John Andre: Best extension EVER! Does what all the rest cannot do. Sorts out the largest images and downloads them. Simplicity and efficiency.
- (2019-06-22) Mohammad Reza Jenab: Great عالی است
- (2019-06-18) MarathonInfinityHalo: es una masa! / It's great! best I've seen so far
- (2019-06-09) niloufar sheikhmozafari: It was totally helpful! I loved it !
- (2019-06-01) J C: Can you please adjust the Save Modes so that clicking the "All Images On This Page" actually does what it says? Because it gets really annoying when you choose that mode only to be taken to another menu screen where, despite not choosing the mode which targets images by size, you still need to adjust the image size sliders so that the extension detects the images on the page. It looks like they both (height and width) try to move themselves to match the image dimensions, but they never quite make it there and I always have to move both sliders in order to get the images to show up. I know it seems really minor, but I clicked on "All Images" button because I want all the images, not to be forced to re-affirm that- yes I DID in fact want all the images! Can you please eliminate this step or make it a separate mode altogether, and make the "All Images" mode just begin the download immediately?
- (2019-05-18) Hope Joy: I love this tool. It works so well, I really like that I can specify the image size in search.
- (2019-05-08) F Zvovu: You don't show a status while downloading as in 3/10 images downloaded. Hard to tell if plugin is working or not. That makes this a poor extension, sorry.
- (2019-04-28) Minh Phạm: Rất tiện lợi!
- (2019-04-23) Noah Harber: Easy. Worked right away. Much more straightforward when trying to download hard to save images from websites than Eagle. UI could use an update though.
- (2019-04-21) Anatoli Gorianski: Excellent
- (2019-04-12) Raghu B: Simply Awesome
- (2019-04-10) Iulian Dragolici: Great stuff
- (2019-04-04) Kritsda Kanjanarai: Best of the best plus one of a kinds
- (2019-02-21) Great tool