Point is a quick way to share and discuss what you find online.
- (2021-02-01) CC Lee: I wish a @point has a search function
- (2019-08-22) Velin V.: I added it to Chrome and then I removed it. Cute little extension, but won't be useful in the end for these two reasons: 1) you cannot delete "points", so if you have, say, 100 points you will have to keep scrolling down to get to the older ones (the newer points are always at the top) 2) you can only view your "points" in the SMALL extension window; I wish there was a way to view them in the browser. If the developers fix these things (if possible), I would give it another try.
- (2019-03-19) Michael Stern: I love Point and use it all the time for sharing links with my friends. Would love it if you keep working on this project!
- (2018-11-21) anoop gopikumar: Not sure how to add users in point to send to. Folks don't show up in the list at all.
- (2018-08-19) Juan Díaz: Por favor solucionen el inicio de sesión con las cuentas de Google. Gracias!!!
- (2017-11-11) victor j alvarado: me parece excelente la recomiendo
- (2017-11-02) Алексей Городков: отличное расширение
- (2017-07-21) JULIAN MICHEL: MUY BUENOS DIAS DIOS LES BENDIGA. Y ESTE MEDIO ES EXTRAORDINARIO.
- (2017-02-04) pramod bhadana: After a long time, I have found a product which is a balanced mix of features and simplicity. It is very thoughtfully designed. Although you can always share articles with social media plugins available on the websites but that just gets lost in the enormous posts & feed. Point has a very sleek design , lets you share link with a individual or a group and then it shows all the comments in chronological order. You can share any article or even email it to someone by just using "@" type the name and you are good to go. There are other great products too that let you share links, files and what not but that makes the whole experience very complex. Point just does the work of sharing the links and it does this in the best way possible. There is no learning curve. Type @ + name/email and its done. Best product to share links. Highly recommend it !!
- (2016-11-22) Just went through the quick tutorial. Seems like a great extension. Thank you, developers!
- (2016-07-13) Ahmad Awais: Not sure how I lived without it.
- (2016-04-04) Khushi Suri: a friend of mine showed this to me just YESTERDAY, and I've been obsessing over it. I can keep all the articles people have sent me right on my chrome browser and send things to people. i'm so happy/excited
- (2016-02-28) Sarah Khan: This is a great app for sharing links :) Prior to point, cool and interesting links would get lost amongst emails/texts but point has solved that problem!
- (2016-02-28) Franco Caliz: Simple, easy and absolutely brilliant, you can have deeper conversations here and it serves as a good way to share with just one person. Like this a lot.
- (2016-02-23) Johnathon Horton: My friends and I are very easily sharing links to check out. Works well with Pocket so if I don't have time to read an article I can save it there and read it on the subway during my commute. There's so much content online services like this help manage the flood of content.
- (2016-02-17) Elise Liu: Took me something like 3 days to get obsessed with this. So much easier, more convenient, and more appropriate than sharing via blast social media. And given that sharing third-party content is supposed to be the basis of Facebook and Twitter and so many other apps' growth plans... Point is an industry-killer.
- (2015-11-26) Sophie K: I really like this extension and the idea of it, but I would love to be able to delete some conversations, so that I can keep an overview. How can I do this?
- (2015-11-11) Adam Wexler: Point has become part of my vocabulary. I point everything I want to share with my friends and co-workers.
- (2015-11-01) Literate Aspects: OK< finally SOMEONE that GETS it! Clean well designed, smooth user friendly! The beginning of something that could REALLY be enhanced -- maybe with LIVE web slices (option)?
- (2015-10-20) samir salam: yes top
- (2015-10-07) Danny Nathan: Point is awesome. It's an easy, lightweight sharing mechanism that's very quick to integrate into your standard workflow. I LOVE that I don't have to copy a URL, paste it into a tweet and a FB update and an email, etc.
- (2015-09-20) Ben: Share and discuss on every page. Awesome!
- (2015-09-05) Moss Amer: This extension is amazing. It's hard to describe how superfluous sharing links through email, social networks, etc. becomes once you have this installed for a few days. It's a whole new interaction model and I just can't speak highly enough about it. And the design and general UX are infallible. Unlike many chrome extensions, this doesn't hog much memory or processing power. In four words: seamless and incredibly practical
- (2015-09-04) Max Lesser: Incredible. Using this extension has actually changed my life. I tell everyone I know about it, and over the past 6 months or so it's made sharing and talking about things on the web leaps and bounds easier. So much better than emailing or posting a link to facebook. Point is a must have for anyone who uses Chrome, or the internet for that matter!
- (2015-09-03) Nick Usoff: Really easy way to share things on the internet. To my knowledge there is nothing out there quite like Point, and Point works very well
- (2015-09-03) Tom Wang: This app changed the way I use the internet. I don't think there's a better way to start a conversation on the web anymore.
- (2021-05-02, v:2019.2.0.5) Harshul Kansal: Issue in removing friends
I am not able to unfriend a person in the extension please help with the same.
- (2020-09-21, v:2019.2.0.5) Nirob Hossin: Translator
- (2019-11-07, v:2019.2.0.3) Micah Morneault: Images
Can you send images?
- (2019-02-12, v:2018.2.0.2) How to delete message？
hello， This is a great tool,but how can I delete some message when i don`t need them?
- (2018-12-15, v:2018.2.0.2) Bjn ‘’Bin: lam s de thang
- (2018-05-21, v:2015.2.0.1) André Macedo Schilipack: Point extension is not opening
The point extension window is not opening when I click on it. It "flashes" an opening but then it closes immediately.
- (2018-04-30, v:2015.2.0.1) point is broken
point told me to restart so i restarted the extension and now it won't let me log in. it says that the app isn't verified even though i already have an account
- (2018-03-21, v:2015.2.0.1) Twitter / Pocket
I'd love to be able to tweet a link with my own highlights and annotations or save that link at getpocket.com
- (2018-03-09, v:2015.2.0.1) bad
this is bad
- (2018-03-02, v:2015.2.0.1) Deleting Groups
Someone put me in this group that I have no idea who in the world the people are and they keep spamming it and it is really getting on my nerves. How can I either leave or delete that group.
- (2018-02-26, v:2015.2.0.1) Deleting Friends
Hi! I love using point, but how do I delete Friends from my list? Thanks :)
- (2018-02-01, v:2015.2.0.1) Andrea Porter: Deleting articles
How can you remove articles from your list?