Protect Your Personal Information - Get Real time alerts when apps access your information and files
Do you know how many apps and services have permission to access your private info? What about often those services access your data? Use MyPermissions to find out and regain control of your privacy! MyPermissions is a free, powerful way to scan, track and control how applications access your personal information online. Know what apps you’ve connected to - and approve, remove or report them. ✔ Automatically scan your major online accounts to see what apps have access to your personal data ✔ Filter through your apps based on permission types ✔ Clear your apps' permissions in one click ✔ 24/7 Protection - get alerts when apps gain access to your private info, and confirm your authorization or revoke them immediately ✔ Stay worry-free knowing that MyPermissions doesn't retain any of your personal data -- all of your's stays within your accounts! How does it work? - Simply download our extension for your browser and select the accounts you'd like to scan. We'll take care of the rest by scanning your account for external connections and give you a report on what apps or webpages have permissions to do what kind of activities. - Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't keep ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's home website and you'll enter your information into their server
- (2018-06-26) Doesnt work
- (2018-03-23) Robin Rheaume: Does this thing still work? Used to be great. But seems to have stopped working.
- (2018-02-10) Markus P: Sometimes unbelievable slow and delayed
- (2017-12-03) Guillaume Garcia: Used to be really great and useful but doesn't work anymore. It doesn't show me anything anymore and worse, used constantly 20% of my CPU, overheating my computer. I warned the developers but they didn't do anything. Would not recommend until it's fixed.
- (2017-11-16) David Jones: thumbs UP
- (2017-11-16) Sam Fireman: A MUST HAVE APP
- (2017-10-25) WORLDFAMOUS DJKDS: The BEST!!!!!
- (2017-07-18) Rui: FANTASTIC APP !!
- (2017-06-23) Works great, not something you have to have running constantly just good to check maybe every few months
- (2017-06-10) Robert Headley: I could have used this before I wiped my facebook permissions. Oh well. Awesome app though.
- (2017-05-08) Bob Sfog: AMAZING how many apps and sites have control over my Google and Facebook profiles. I found some sites that I dont even remember logging in with Google!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
- (2016-12-31) Regina Woodard: I might like it better if it actually worked. A day and a half spent just trying to disconnect 7 apps that I had forgotten I'd signed up/no longer use. All it does is say 'disconnecting' but it never does - always at 0%. The time I've spent trying to get this thing to work, I could've gone to said 7 apps and done the work myself. So much for convenience
- (2016-12-10) Patryk Heckert: Its ok but i can't use it while using dropbox because this with THIS addon dropbox site is forceclosing - fix it plz
- (2016-11-11) Roman KK: Not bad but I expected much better functionality.
- (2016-07-26) Rex Huang: this extension will cause tab page auto closed, please fix it.
- (2016-04-25) botmtl: I don't get what all the fuss is about. Why not just go to your google account security page: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions?pli=1
- (2016-04-20) Alexander Sergeevich: Убожество
- (2016-04-02) Else Hill: A GREAT APP.Better than before.
- (2015-11-01) Gábor Mihálcz: Végre már egy használható,jó cucc amivel nem csak a gond van!
- (2015-10-04) Roy Habusha: Keeps me in conrtol, awesome!
- (2015-10-03) Gephen Sadove: Must have add on
- (2015-07-04) Kitt Fribbit: GREAT!!! Does what it say's, and more. DL this one if you can. You won't regret it! I KNOW for sure,I don't. I'm sure you won't either:).
- (2015-06-04) Marcos Candamo: :-)
- (2015-05-21) julian subekti: mantap...
- (2015-02-10) Michael Safrin: My Permissions Cleaner is definitely a MUST HAVE extension that serves as the very core of anyone's internet security concerns.You may not realize how you are giving up tremendous confidentiality, fundamental information about yourself for the privilege of using some extension you know nothing about and how they might use the information you allow, in addition to learning about the many extensions you had acquired but forgotten about
- (2018-03-19, v:126.96.36.199) Nicholas Cotter: Does not work
First time it showed me the green MyPermissions page, saying scanning apps... but nothing ever happened. I tried again and now get nothing but a blank page.
- (2018-02-21, v:188.8.131.52) Chris Davis: 99% CPU hog
The extension has become completely useless, on Chrome startup it clearly is malfunctioning with 99% - 100% cpu usage until I kill it. If I haven't noticed when walking away from the computer, it's still pegged hours later when I return.
- (2018-01-29, v:184.108.40.206) no web interface
I've after receiving a notifiction I notice there is no longer a web interface only links to iOS and Android apps, anyone else seeing this?
- (2017-11-29, v:220.127.116.11) pinage404: CPU usage
Since few weeks, when i plug-in my laptop's energy cable, this extension take 1 core of CPU until i kill it This problem is really annoying, i disabled it
- (2017-11-10, v:18.104.22.168) Guillaume Garcia: CPU problem and no results
Constant 20% CPU used and just showing a blank page when I'm trying to launch the service. Privacy Cleaner is broken
- (2017-11-03, v:22.214.171.124) Thomas Roche: CPU usage
Started to use too much CPU resources (100%). Had to disable it. Considering finding an alternative.
- (2017-11-02, v:126.96.36.199) Ronald Anthonissen: High CPU usage
This extension started to use an awful lot of system resources lately, so i had to disable it
- (2016-12-31, v:4.0.10) Regina Woodard: Not disconnecting anything
I began to try this extension based on the glowing review from Lifehacker and I'm kinda regretting it for the simple that - it's not doing anything. It's listing 24 apps and I have been trying to disconnect 7 of them since I first installed it and nothing is happening. I've tried doing it in bulk and I've tried individually - nothing. It says it's disconnecting, but there's no percentage (always at 0), even after several hours. Do I need to download the actual program? Stupidly, I thought the plugin would do that job.
- (2014-07-26, v:1.6.4) Nicholas Poorman: Extension Bug
When I load this extension it gives me this: Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: Cannot set property 'Notification' of undefined Stack trace: TypeError: Cannot set property 'Notification' of undefined at eval (eval at <anonymous> (chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:1:169), <anonymous>:3:22) at Object.kango.lang.evalInSandbox (chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:1:193) at Object.kango.lang.evalScriptsInSandbox (chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:1:375) at chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:23:247 at Object.d.onSuccess (chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:18:101) at Object.p [as KangoInvokeAsyncModule_result] (chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:17:27) at Array.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:17:338) at chrome-extension://liiikhhbkpmpomjmdofandjmdgapiahi/includes/content.js:13:214 at Function.target.(anonymous function) (extensions::SafeBuiltins:19:14) at EventImpl.dispatchToListener (extensions::event_bindings:397:22)
- (2013-02-04, v:0.3.3.2) Grant Garber: Loading...
When I try to scan my Facebook Permissions, I get a screen that just says Loading, and then it switches to a sign in screen for Facebook. When I sign in it never shows my permissions but rather it tries for a while and then asks me to sign in again.