Beautiful email templates accessible directly from Gmail. Import templates from Mailchimp, or make your own - with team sharing!
Create and share beautiful email templates! With this Chrome extension, you can: 1) Copy someone's email template by clicking on a button from any email that you received in your inbox 2) Use our free library of pre-designed email templates 3) Upload your own email templates from Mailchimp 4) Team sharing and collaboration Great for: ✅ Newsletters ✅ Discount sales ✅ Party invitations ✅ Congratulations ✅ Holiday greetings ✅ Event emails (example: when you need to send a client a reminder to pay their bill) Open a template directly in your Gmail email compose window. Once you’ve personalized your template you’ll be able to send it out like any other email in Gmail. The email templates library is FREE and we’re adding new templates all the time. 🔥🔥🔥 Read our blog post "How To Copy Any Email You Received as Your Own Email Template" 👇 https://blog.cloudhq.net/save-time-and-copy-a-successful-companys-email-template-in-1-click/
- (2021-04-21) Sam Craman: Template sharing is something quite useful. Sadly that is not free but they gave us non-profit discount.
- (2021-04-21) Gabriel Rogers: Great product! The new template editor is awesome!!
- (2021-04-14) Katya Orlova: I was hopeful because "Uber and Twitter trust it" Templates were okay, a little bit tacky, but I found a simple one. Spent an hour editing it. It wasn't super user-friendly. Finally got it to look good on desktop and mobile. Pressed send and all the formatting got messed up, going outside the frames and over images, etc. Looked terrible, and this was for a more formal email for a friend's wedding :-((( Find something else! You can't trust the preview.
- (2021-03-21) Ádám Walla: Nem engedi használni a bővítményt, folyamatosan be szeretne jelentkeztetni, de nem teszi meg. Semmin nem változtattam. Kérem a gyors megoldást!
- (2021-03-15) Anthony Williams GV: Muy sospechoso que te pidan acceder a: Ver tus mensajes de correo electrónico y opciones de configuración Ver, editar y borrar todos tus archivos de Google Drive Ver, crear y borrar sus propios datos de configuración en tu unidad de Google Drive Conectarse con tu unidad de Google Drive De muy mal gusto.
- (2021-02-22) Carlisle Beauchemin: So easy. I initially just copied someone's email and used it as my own, but I started to use the template builder, and that is so simple... I was really expecting to invest a good 30 min into designing my email from scratch, but it literally took me 5 min. They get bonus points for MailKing.io, their sister company that offers email marketing campaigns and text message marketing campaigns. Can't go wrong with all this company has to offer, folks.
- (2021-02-06) Jaume Ferre: Hay que dar demasiados permisos. Desinstalada al momento.
- (2021-01-08) madelaine martinez: bueno de verdad de gran ayuda
- (2021-01-08) Liz H. Goodman: BEWARE: Have you seen the list of permissions they request before you can actual use it?! unreal. Downloading it you give them access to your email. But that isn't enough to actually use the plugin To actually use this plug-in you need to sign up for an account. To sign up for an account it require your google login and the following permissions: his will allow cloudHQ to: View your email messages and settings See, edit, create, and delete all of your Google Drive files View and manage its own configuration data in your Google Drive Add itself to Google Drive I would not give anyone that kind of permission. BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE YOU DO>
- (2020-12-23) Valter Castelão: Hi I am trying to write in other languague with words that uses different characters like ç, â, ã etc and after saving the template appears unformatted. How can I solve this issues? any tips? thanks
- (2020-11-23) Emerson Cesar Barcellos Monteiro: Gostei muito! meus e-mails ficaram mais bonitos e profissionais.
- (2020-11-16) Frank Edwards: This was working fine until yesterday when you pushed through an update. I no longer have the button to insert my templates even after clearing cache and removing/reinstalling the extension.
- (2020-11-11) Pablo Lara: No guarda el Subject o Asunto del correo ... Elemental.
- (2020-10-20) Andre Degascogne: This is SO great! Why didn't someone think of this before?! I set aside an entire day to create a template for my Halloween sale, and BOOM—I used this extension to copy someone else's email in and edited out their wording for mine, and an image too. This took me a total of about 2 minutes, and now I have all day to catch up on other stuff. You guys are amazing for offering this.
- (2020-10-05) Priya Khatri: This is absolutely the best email template generator I have found online, anywhere. I don't use it for the templates (though I can see many of them are there for me to use), but I really enjoy being able to copy someone else's email and use it as my own. There's no need to reinvent the wheel, and I get to save time in the interim! Excellent use of my time. Thank you, cloudHQ!
- (2020-10-02) Mima Bridgman: I have found that the supplied templates do not render in Outlook. I asked cloudHQ about this issue. Had to send three emails. The first two they did not respond to. The third time I got this response: "Our team will get back to you as soon as we can. Paid plans always receive expedited support - and sadly we cannot guarantee support for free accounts." Which I guess means that they will not be responding again. Extremely disappointing because the promise of being able to send beautiful emails within Gmail is very enticing. But this clearly is not the case for all ESPs.
- (2020-09-18) Jose Enrique Suarez Sanches: Excelente herramienta y muy intuitiva.
- (2020-07-16) Naomi Assaraf: I used the feature that duplicates any email that I receive, and duplicated an email from one of my larger competitors. I just changed up the images and wording, and it was done in just a few minutes. It's so simple, that it's stupid simple (and saved me a bunch of my time).
- (2020-06-25) ankit chouksey: Created templates for 2 hours and when I save, everything is gone. Tried again created a template. But when I click send, it shows loading forever. Pathetic extension. Poor Experience.
- (2020-04-15) Virginia Whicker: I love that I can connect MailChimp to get my templates from there. Also they have this feature to take any email I receive and convert it into my own template - very cool.
- (2020-03-30) Itai Winter: Doesn't really work. No templates.
- (2020-03-27) Lucinda Slade: Why is this extension limiting me from using MailChimp templates inside gmail? My teammate got the sign up for CloudHQ for $7.99. We're not using gmail templates. I just want an extension so we can add the MailChimp templates.
- (2020-02-27) Maria Deeds: I absolutely love this extension. I'm a Real Estate Agent and I send out hundreds of emails and alot of them are the same and this helps me every single day not having to retype out the same emails over and over!
- (2020-02-16) Janelle Hopkins: I have now spent close to two hours trying to get the over 100 templates I paid for and cannot find a one. It is all just free templates and yet I have a receipt. I am frustrated off the charts. I signed up for this so that I could finish a project and now I am wasting hours of my time just to find a paid for template. Nobody is answering me on support. I am unhappy!
- (2020-01-27) John Grandson: I love this. I used it to copy a competitor's email (that's seriously the best feature IMO), and I just changed out the images and some wording. Then I used cloudHQ's MailKing.io to send out my emails. Brilliant tools, and all free. I mean... what more can I ask for?
- (2019-11-25) Christopher Sprague: I wanted a simple yet nice email template for Gmail. I specifically didn't want to make an evite. This works exactly as desired. Thanks!
- (2019-11-21) CHANDRAPAL YADAV: lovely features
- (2019-11-05) Michael Dorsey: Edited a template. hit (save&close) nothing. refreshed page , goes back to stock template. Ok no worries close it out open it again. Edit it to my liking again. hit (save&close) . sameeeee thing . 30 min invested with no results. thanks for nothing !
- (2019-09-30) Edgar Montez: Listen...I swear i'm creatively challenged. This extension has been a life saver though, I have so many templates to choose from, I don't have to design anything if i don't want to, and like...they're free? It's freaking awesome
- (2019-09-24) Julia Genenbacher: My favorite part: copying others' emails. I save these as my own personal templates, as I've received many emails that I would love to emulate. Now I don't have to, because this handy extension does it for me. Try the tool, I swear you won't regret it.
- (2019-08-08) Olivier Dupeyron: Dowloaded it.. keep asking me sign in... useless
- (2019-07-29) Corbin Mytan: I really like being able to grab templates from emails and using them in my own emails. That plus the library already installed means I have tons of options.
- (2019-07-25) Vadim Markov: Fix it, pls
- (2019-07-17) Pallavi Kenkare: Added to chrome using button on webiste...extension is nowhere to be found.
- (2019-07-11) Shakura Galloway: I am actually blown away at how easy it was for me to create a marketing email by just altering one of the premade templates. As a designer who knows minimal code, I felt like the interface was straightforward and intuitive! I can't wait to share this extension with my network!
- (2019-06-17) Jason Humphrey: CloudHQ already has a massive amount of beautiful templates but I love this new feature. I've duplicated some beautiful templates really quickly and easily that clients have loved, all with just a few clicks.
- (2019-06-07) Cynthia Render: I work for a marketing firm, everyone knows people's attention spans are smaller than they used to be, so that 1st glance at an email really makes the difference. And you know good when you see it, even if its not something you designed, so being able to grab your templates from other emails to get that reaction is exactly what anyone in marketing could want. This is an awesome new feature.
- (2019-06-05) Ruby Marandos: Oh. My. Gosh. Had I only known about this sooner. I'm a new realtor, so I just used this add-on to copy an email that I received from a successful realtor that I know. I changed out his images for mine, and some text here and there. It literally took about 5 minutes, and that's probably just because I'm a perfectionist.
- (2019-05-27) Chelsea Delgado: L-O-V-E this!!! I'm not super proficient in HTML, so this basically does all the work for me. Having an account is no biggie either, most free tools nowadays require this anyway. There is a limit unless you're willing to pay a little a month, but I don't use it enough to ever reach the limit. 5 stars!
- (2019-04-30) Beth Lunkenheimer: I never even created an account. CloudHQ wants full access to my email and my Google Drive. Nope... whole lot of nope.
- (2019-04-10) Rebecca Newell: The security issue is too big a risk for me. The amount of information and access you want regarding personal information from my clients is not comforting to me. The only downfall making me not go any further with the installation
- (2019-04-08) Michael Maldonado: Útil pero poco confiable, pide acceso total a tu cuenta Gmail.
- (2019-04-01) Edward Philbin: Needed this for a company sale, wound up continuing to use it. Two thumbs way up.
- (2019-03-31) I love being able to find and browse all the templates while I’m IN an email, it’s just part of email and doesn’t take any extra effort from me to actually use the thing. It’s really simple and feature rich to have all those templates at your disposal (for free too).
- (2019-03-29) I’m not sure if it’s a spam or smear campaign, but this extension works great. I don’t really know what the problem is with creating an account, I get it can be annoying I guess. But the templates are really nice, they’re easy to search, and it’s useful if you need something nicer than just a typical email.
- (2019-03-28) All the comments about user data are WILD. I had to make sure for myself before I downloaded. Long story short, the people at CloudHQ are insanely each to reach & they told me the permissions are just mandated by Google and Gmail’s API, basically protecting a user of any add-on or tool in the Chrome Store. The templates are gorgeous and this is the best option for email templates I’ve run in to. Worth it for me.
- (2019-03-24) Neto Lucena: Muito bom, atendeu a necessidade básica da criação dos e-mails simples. Obrigado por compartilhar!
- (2019-03-24) Prithvi: Why do I need to give you these permissions just to download email templates: - Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail - Manage your basic mail settings - See, edit, create, and delete all of your Google Drive files - View and manage its own configuration data in your Google Drive - Add itself to Google Drive First you force people to create an account at CloudHQ and then ask to give these permission of our account? Pathetic! Please do not ask me to write an email to you on this. I have already wrote a detailed review here. Either you fix this or let me leave the review here.
- (2017-07-12, v:22.214.171.124) Hersh Batkin: removing tempates
Can I remove all the templates except my own? I only want my team to see the templates I've created. I want o get rid of the rest of the premade templates.
- (2017-07-11, v:126.96.36.199) Brian Bachman: mail merge field for first name
is there a way to create a template with a first name mail merge?
- (2017-07-07, v:188.8.131.52) Jorge Dominguez: consulta
como descargo templates
- (2017-06-29, v:184.108.40.206) Ludovic moncla: Recipient
hi there, i am a new user of the extension for the news letter function. i have quite a lot of email in my gmail and I don't want all my contact to see the other clients. is there a way to select groups instead of individuals in the To: section? regards,
- (2017-06-22, v:220.127.116.11) Bonjour New York Summer Camp: Log out of Mailchimp
I mistakenly logged in the wrong mailchimp account. Anyone knows how to un-sync that one and sync the right one?
- (2017-05-05, v:18.104.22.168) Ornsby Motorcycle Training: Error
When I try to use my templates today I am getting a message advising me to refresh my browser. This doesn't work. I have removed the extension and added it again but no change. I have never had a problem before :(
- (2017-04-07, v:22.214.171.124) Tessa Hanafin: Can't change permissions
Hi There, when installing the extension I chose to deny access to emails, deleting etc as I hadn't done enough research and wanted to make sure that was OK. Now I can't turn those back on, and I can't see the extension in my new mail. Please advise, Thank you
- (2017-03-11, v:126.96.36.199) Cara Klein: Customization
Can I change the color of the banners or the background?
- (2017-02-16, v:188.8.131.52) Lauryn Sargent: Images
Images aren't showing up when we use Streak MailMerge (works great when we send it one by one). Is this a gmail template thing or a Streak thing?
- (2017-01-12, v:184.108.40.206) Compartir Templates
Good day, I need to know how other users can use the templates that I have created, since inside a company we need several people to use them to send emails to their contacts since creating the templates on each computer does not make much sense. Thank you, I am waiting your answers.
- (2017-01-06, v:220.127.116.11) Dynamic positioning
When using these templates the html does not dynamically re-size correctly. How do I do this?