Beautiful email templates accessible directly from Gmail. Import templates from Mailchimp, or make your own - with team sharing!
Create and share beautiful email templates! With this Chrome extension, you can: 1) Copy someone's email template by clicking on a button from any email that you received in your inbox 2) Use our free library of pre-designed email templates 3) Upload your own email templates from Mailchimp Great for: ✅ Newsletters ✅ Discount sales ✅ Party invitations ✅ Congratulations ✅ Holiday greetings ✅ Event emails (example: when you need to send a client a reminder to pay their bill) Open a template directly in your Gmail email compose window. Once you’ve personalized your template you’ll be able to send it out like any other email in Gmail. The email templates library is FREE and we’re adding new templates all the time. 🔥🔥🔥 Read our blog post "How To Copy Any Email You Received as Your Own Email Template" 👇 https://blog.cloudhq.net/save-time-and-copy-a-successful-companys-email-template-in-1-click/
- (2020-04-15) Virginia Whicker: I love that I can connect MailChimp to get my templates from there. Also they have this feature to take any email I receive and convert it into my own template - very cool.
- (2020-03-30) itai winter: Doesn't really work. No templates.
- (2020-03-27) Lucinda Slade: Why is this extension limiting me from using MailChimp templates inside gmail? My teammate got the sign up for CloudHQ for $7.99. We're not using gmail templates. I just want an extension so we can add the MailChimp templates.
- (2020-02-27) Maria Deeds: I absolutely love this extension. I'm a Real Estate Agent and I send out hundreds of emails and alot of them are the same and this helps me every single day not having to retype out the same emails over and over!
- (2020-02-16) Janelle Hopkins: I have now spent close to two hours trying to get the over 100 templates I paid for and cannot find a one. It is all just free templates and yet I have a receipt. I am frustrated off the charts. I signed up for this so that I could finish a project and now I am wasting hours of my time just to find a paid for template. Nobody is answering me on support. I am unhappy!
- (2020-01-27) John Grandson: I love this. I used it to copy a competitor's email (that's seriously the best feature IMO), and I just changed out the images and some wording. Then I used cloudHQ's MailKing.io to send out my emails. Brilliant tools, and all free. I mean... what more can I ask for?
- (2019-11-25) Christopher Sprague: I wanted a simple yet nice email template for Gmail. I specifically didn't want to make an evite. This works exactly as desired. Thanks!
- (2019-11-21) CHANDRAPAL YADAV: lovely features
- (2019-11-05) Michael Dorsey: Edited a template. hit (save&close) nothing. refreshed page , goes back to stock template. Ok no worries close it out open it again. Edit it to my liking again. hit (save&close) . sameeeee thing . 30 min invested with no results. thanks for nothing !
- (2019-09-30) Edgar Montez: Listen...I swear i'm creatively challenged. This extension has been a life saver though, I have so many templates to choose from, I don't have to design anything if i don't want to, and like...they're free? It's freaking awesome
- (2019-09-24) Julia Genenbacher: My favorite part: copying others' emails. I save these as my own personal templates, as I've received many emails that I would love to emulate. Now I don't have to, because this handy extension does it for me. Try the tool, I swear you won't regret it.
- (2019-08-08) Olivier Montjuic: Dowloaded it.. keep asking me sign in... useless
- (2019-07-29) Corbin Mytan: I really like being able to grab templates from emails and using them in my own emails. That plus the library already installed means I have tons of options.
- (2019-07-25) Vadim Markov: Fix it, pls
- (2019-07-17) Pallavi Kenkare: Added to chrome using button on webiste...extension is nowhere to be found.
- (2019-07-11) Shakura Galloway: I am actually blown away at how easy it was for me to create a marketing email by just altering one of the premade templates. As a designer who knows minimal code, I felt like the interface was straightforward and intuitive! I can't wait to share this extension with my network!
- (2019-06-17) Jason Humphrey: CloudHQ already has a massive amount of beautiful templates but I love this new feature. I've duplicated some beautiful templates really quickly and easily that clients have loved, all with just a few clicks.
- (2019-06-07) Cynthia Render: I work for a marketing firm, everyone knows people's attention spans are smaller than they used to be, so that 1st glance at an email really makes the difference. And you know good when you see it, even if its not something you designed, so being able to grab your templates from other emails to get that reaction is exactly what anyone in marketing could want. This is an awesome new feature.
- (2019-06-05) Ruby Marandos: Oh. My. Gosh. Had I only known about this sooner. I'm a new realtor, so I just used this add-on to copy an email that I received from a successful realtor that I know. I changed out his images for mine, and some text here and there. It literally took about 5 minutes, and that's probably just because I'm a perfectionist.
- (2019-05-27) Chelsea Delgado: L-O-V-E this!!! I'm not super proficient in HTML, so this basically does all the work for me. Having an account is no biggie either, most free tools nowadays require this anyway. There is a limit unless you're willing to pay a little a month, but I don't use it enough to ever reach the limit. 5 stars!
- (2019-04-30) Beth Lunkenheimer: I never even created an account. CloudHQ wants full access to my email and my Google Drive. Nope... whole lot of nope.
- (2019-04-10) Rebecca Newell: The security issue is too big a risk for me. The amount of information and access you want regarding personal information from my clients is not comforting to me. The only downfall making me not go any further with the installation
- (2019-04-08) Michael Maldonado: Útil pero poco confiable, pide acceso total a tu cuenta Gmail.
- (2019-04-01) Edward Philbin: Needed this for a company sale, wound up continuing to use it. Two thumbs way up.
- (2019-03-31) I love being able to find and browse all the templates while I’m IN an email, it’s just part of email and doesn’t take any extra effort from me to actually use the thing. It’s really simple and feature rich to have all those templates at your disposal (for free too).
- (2017-07-12, v:18.104.22.168) Hersh Batkin: removing tempates
Can I remove all the templates except my own? I only want my team to see the templates I've created. I want o get rid of the rest of the premade templates.
- (2017-07-11, v:22.214.171.124) Brian Bachman: mail merge field for first name
is there a way to create a template with a first name mail merge?
- (2017-07-07, v:126.96.36.199) Jorge Dominguez: consulta
como descargo templates
- (2017-06-29, v:188.8.131.52) Ludovic moncla: Recipient
hi there, i am a new user of the extension for the news letter function. i have quite a lot of email in my gmail and I don't want all my contact to see the other clients. is there a way to select groups instead of individuals in the To: section? regards,
- (2017-06-22, v:184.108.40.206) Bonjour New York Summer Camp: Log out of Mailchimp
I mistakenly logged in the wrong mailchimp account. Anyone knows how to un-sync that one and sync the right one?
- (2017-05-05, v:220.127.116.11) Ornsby Motorcycle Training: Error
When I try to use my templates today I am getting a message advising me to refresh my browser. This doesn't work. I have removed the extension and added it again but no change. I have never had a problem before :(
- (2017-04-07, v:18.104.22.168) Tessa Hanafin: Can't change permissions
Hi There, when installing the extension I chose to deny access to emails, deleting etc as I hadn't done enough research and wanted to make sure that was OK. Now I can't turn those back on, and I can't see the extension in my new mail. Please advise, Thank you
- (2017-03-11, v:22.214.171.124) Cara Klein: Customization
Can I change the color of the banners or the background?
- (2017-02-16, v:126.96.36.199) Lauryn Sargent: Images
Images aren't showing up when we use Streak MailMerge (works great when we send it one by one). Is this a gmail template thing or a Streak thing?
- (2017-01-12, v:188.8.131.52) Compartir Templates
Good day, I need to know how other users can use the templates that I have created, since inside a company we need several people to use them to send emails to their contacts since creating the templates on each computer does not make much sense. Thank you, I am waiting your answers.
- (2017-01-06, v:184.108.40.206) Dynamic positioning
When using these templates the html does not dynamically re-size correctly. How do I do this?