The safe way to access your personal mail.
E-Mail notification in the browser Read, write and delete emails with only one click Access to all your email accounts in only one tool (e.g. mail.com, gmx.com, WEB.DE) Encrypted SSL connection and password protection with highest security standards Chrome permissions required by MailCheck: https://support.mail.com/mailcheck/chrome/permissions.html
- (2021-03-31) Владимир Юрьевич: "Держу только из-за удобного входа. - ★☆☆☆☆" "Исправили, пока все работает отлично - ★★★★★" "И снова начались проблемы со стабильной работой. - ★★☆☆☆"
- (2021-03-20) Javier Martínez: Me gustó. Tarda como unos 2 minutos en notificar pero no es para tanto. Noté que consume más rápido la batería, lo cual es una gran desventaja. De 60% bajó a 52% en menos de 5 minutos.
- (2021-02-12) Sajad Vaezzada: Love it except some of its options
- (2021-02-09) andrea Mezzetti: buono......sembrerebbe buono
- (2021-02-04) M Mann: exactly what i was looking for. aka accounts are great too
- (2021-01-30) Marcel Chagnon: So is there a reason why I need to let you install security-breaching google plugins on my computer for you to remember a simple password, rather than just using cookies like the rest of the civilized world? Is mail.com just obsolete, or do you actually think we don't know any better?
- (2021-01-29) andrea Mezzetti: mi sembra buono
- (2020-12-01) Ahmed Khalaf: Great extension, thank you :)
- (2020-11-27) Jesse Seidel: Very good, but could use some improvements for excellency.. Love all the @domain.xxx options (and alias functionality) As far as the extension: More customization options would be nice.. Possibly light/dark mode functionality for Windows 10 and Linux. Also maybe consider making a Microsoft Edge specific extension. Also, being able to uploud our own avatar on the free accounts would be nice (just limit uploads to 100kb JPEGs or something if you're worried about server storage costs and it being a free account) Then displaying the users chosen avatar in the MailCheck popup corner would be slick. One more thing, maybe consider making the blue bar on top of the MailCheck popup match the color chosen by the user in the site settings, and also the toolbar icon you click to show the popup could match the users chosen site color.
- (2020-11-26) Dávid Győrffy: Very handy! Thank you!
- (2020-11-14) just like it
- (2020-11-11) DAN SMITH: nice
- (2020-11-01) Luka Levente: Hasznos app annak aki a mail.com ingyenes web levelezőjét használja.
- (2020-11-01) Ammaar Tech: Superb
- (2020-10-30) Rosa Ward: Extension works but...it harvests personal information. I receive many spam emails related to my legitimate email so I know my information is being monitored. Each login prompts a pop up with a list of vendors that must be allowed or edited to continue to my inbox. This renders this app unusable. I removed it and am seeking a better mail app.
- (2020-10-23) Shreyas Ashtamkar: Exceptionally the best. Nothing else to say. Try it.
- (2020-10-22) Luparu Nicu: Recomand
- (2020-10-19) atep tepar: good
- (2020-10-15) Daniel Mojica: Bastante útil y rápida, para revisar correos de tu cuenta.
- (2020-10-15) christopher clouston: Keep downloading it, cannot see it, it does not work?????
- (2020-10-05) UNITED NATIONS: love it
- (2020-09-28) Reza Hosseini: Very good.
- (2020-09-28) Yugene Li: This extension normally works good. But the most critical problem is that when I open the browser and close the PC screen for a while and back then, the extension doesn't work at all. It doesn't show anything though new mails came in, and when I tap on extension icon, it shows X mark on bottom. To make it work again, I need to close the browser and reopen, or disable/enable extension again. Hope this to be solved asap.
- (2020-09-27) Angelix Gamer: Me Funciona muy bien.
- (2020-09-07) Lee Ziegler: Works great, love it.
- (2020-08-11) Malcolm McLean: This is the 4th or 5th time that I have uninstalled mailcheck because it is simply not reliable - most times it does not open mail.com at all. All of the other times I have reinstalled, and it has mostly worked for a short time. However, I've finally given up - it's more trouble than it is worth.
- (2020-08-08) Paul Pearson: Top mail provider easy to use and simple address format
- (2020-08-07) László Révay: Super
- (2020-07-28) Hazhan Jalal: Works great for me.
- (2020-07-23) Dikki Nomiarki: terbaik
- (2020-07-06) Ervin Rahmanto: Good! Alhamdulillah..
- (2020-04-07) Luigi Proietti: Aggiungerei la lingua italiana
- (2020-03-23) Istiyaque Ahammad Bhuiyan: Don't use it. Don't use it. Don't use it. Don't use it. very terrible extension. Automatically open my new tab without permission.
- (2020-02-29) Sonia Sethi: This mail notifier doesnt work anymore. For 3 months it has gotten worse and worse. First it stopped updating to notify one email. Then two emails. Then three emails. Now it doesnt notify anything then. Re-installing doesnt work. Different browswers dont work. Different computers dont work. When I try to add the email it claims it it has to be a valid email or then. And asking support for help is pointless they dont help man. Some of you have written and it seems like the person who writes back doesnt help. They just asked some of you to email someone else beause they do a different domain or something? Man this used to be so good now its just ponitless. Ive wasted so much time trying to fix this and asking for help but it doesnt work and no one helps then.
- (2020-02-22) johngr904: Why can't I access Gmail? It says Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In. Why advertise that you can check in from it, why have it as an option in the program? Waste of time.
- (2020-02-14) Phuong Tran: For people who want to remove the pinned search tab: Step 1: Right click on the mail.com Mail Check icon, choose [Option]. Step 2: In the option page, click on tab [Search] in the left side. Step 3: Uncheck [Closing last tab opens web search] Done! No more pinned tab.
- (2020-02-13) Max Thomas: Sometimes it randomly logs me out which is kinda annoying but otherwise it's a very good app
- (2020-01-21) John Keisers: Doesn't work anymore since the upgrade. I have a linuxmail.org account with mail.com: "We are sorry, this email provider is currently not supported."
- (2020-01-17) Sergio Hernández Pitarch: Está genial. Estaba harto ya de tener que estar todo el día comprobando si recibía correos, con esta extensión no necesito hacerlo ya que me notifica cuando he recibido un correo. Hay algo que no me gusta y es que automáticamente se fija una pestaña donde está el buscador de mail.com, está muy bien que hagáis servicios como buscadores, pero no tratéis de forzar al usuario, no es agradable tener qu estar desfijando y cerrando esa pestaña cada vez que abro Edge...
- (2020-01-02) yahya kaser: not working on usa.com dr.com email.com only with mail.com We are sorry, this email provider is currently not supported
- (2019-12-16) Ivan Doroschuk: terrible terrible app, complete waste of time
- (2019-10-01) Shakalaka Baybeh: Previously just good with the extension. But these in this 1,2 days I'm unable to login by using the extension. Have to login manually though.
- (2019-08-30) Bret Repasky: If this extension has ANYTHING to do with GMX.com.....delete it as quickly as you can!! Absolutely WORST email provider on the planet. I was a loyal GMX client until one day, out of the blue, they put a block on my account and would not say why. Lost all my saved emails, calendar, etc.
- (2019-08-10) Özgür Akdeniz: Çok başarılı bir eklenti ama google nedense güvenli bulmuyor ve erişimi engellemiş durumda.
- (2019-05-21) Robert Larriva: Your so-called mail extension is actually an advertising intrusion right in my face! The Firefox extension works great and is an asset. This extension is just rubbish!
- (2019-05-07) UCTC BD: good
- (2019-05-01) CaptainCharmingBeliever: I love Mail.com! I totally recommenced it!
- (2019-04-17) Dan: Hated that pinned tab. Uninstalled.
- (2019-03-27) GOOOD
- (2019-03-24) Poco D: I loved it despite many ads. But now without me making any change, it logs me out each time my browser is close regardless of mark it to keep it on PC and any time I close email on my phone, it log me out
- (2021-03-04, v:6.0.1) Pietro Grillo: Mail tab doesn't load on Chrome
Hello, I am using mail.com for a long time with no issues, since yesterday the Email tab load the "new mails" but I am unable to load the mails and the inbox with chrome. Today I have tried witch MS Edge and it works. I have tried to update chrome but still doesn't work. thanks.
- (2021-02-08, v:5.1.0) horzac: Automatic mail.com search window
About 6 months ago mail.com starting popping up a pinned browser tab automatically for web searches. If I unpin and close it, it reopens again. Is there a way to disable this abusive behavior?
- (2020-11-06, v:5.0.4) Jörgen Bengtsson: konto email
jag har blockerat en email som jag vill ha tillbaka igen. [email protected] PASSWORD jorg1122 går det att göra det aktivt igen. tack jörgen bengtsson
- (2020-10-19, v:5.0.4) Wester de Weerdt: Not working!
I have been using this extension for over 5 years and it stopped working in the last month! It says "MailCheck installed successfully", but if I input my email address, it says "We are sorry, this email provider is currently not supported." Any idea how to fix this issue? I can login on www.mail.com without any issue though.
- (2020-08-31, v:5.0.2) Christian Hillgaertner: "mindless.com" domain rejected
I have installed mailcheck browser extension on another computer. Unfortunately, the integration of the "mindless.com" domain is rejected. So far I have always been able to use the extension without any problems. Please help!
- (2020-08-24, v:5.0.2) Dennis Berman: My MAIL.com account seems to bee frozen. HELP
My MAIL.com [email protected] ......seems to be LOCKED!!! PLEASE HELP ME Thanks, Denny 602 793 2378
- (2020-06-04, v:5.0.2) Michelle Myers: Won't keep me logged in
Hello, for years this extension worked perfectly to log me into my mail.com account. For the last few months, it is no longer working properly. Before: click icon, mail.com opens up in a new tab to my mail.com mailbox, no log-in necessary. Now: click icon, log-in page #1 comes up, log in and click, log-in page#2 comes up, log in and click, finally goes to mailbox. So, it seems to be logging me out all the time, and makes me enter login info twice and click through several pages to get to my mail, where I never used to have to log in. Now, it's actually more trouble than using a simple bookmark. I DO have the "keep me logged in" option checked in the MailCheck options.
- (2020-04-10, v:5.0.0) Ken and Mary Meyer: MailCheck does not update its status unless you click on the extension icon.
I am using the Brave browser in a xenial chroot under Chrome OS. Since the 81 Chrome OS beta and general availability release, the MailCheck extension is not updating the email status unless you click on the icon. At that point, it starts the search process and sometimes shows "x" for the number of emails until they can be fully gathered by the extension. After checking all the new emails, the status does not change until clicking on the icon again. I attempted to remove the extension and load again, but that made no difference. After this attempt, the 81 release of Chrome OS became generally available. That change does not seem to have changed this behavior.
- (2020-04-01, v:4.8.2) Jack Simmonds: Mail.com Login
I have tried many times to log in to my email address [email protected] in the past week without success. Prior to that it was OK. I changed my password as directed. That did not work.. You can call me at 902-566-4063 or email me at my alternate email [email protected] Thank-you.
- (2020-02-29, v:4.8.2) Sonia Sethi: Does this work anymore
For 3 months it is getting worse and worst. Does this even work anymore? It doesnt update an email notificiation for @post @usa @galaxyhit @mail.......does it work anymore?....if not why not?....if not why dont you tell people it would stop?.....do you know any other place that supports those?.........others have asked you guys for help and your not helping sometimes.
- (2020-02-22, v:4.8.2) Roberta McRae: mail.com
I can not access my mail.com account on chromebook. l sign in and the screen is blank.
- (2020-02-11, v:4.8.2) maria. faizan: my email not open
[email protected] this my emnail not login creat paswood not open ply chick issue
- (2020-01-22, v:4.8.2) Thais Afinskaya: Cant login
Dear mail.com ... Ufter installing a new version of Android on my phone i can't enter my mail anymore.It says that the pass is not correct (but it was before and i didn't change it). The thinh is that it loged out on every device. And i tryied to set a new pass but never received your email to [email protected] (even in spam). It's my working mail so i'm blocked with my job. Please help!
- (2020-01-09, v:4.8.2) Prasathl K: lakshmiprasath
any one mail not received sent other sent mail email not found pls chek our email pls help me
- (2019-11-20, v:4.8.1) Steve Hebert: loading address
When I try to add my email address *name* @ mail.usa.com - it tells me that "this email provider is currently not supported" ??? I am able to load usa.com I am using version 4.8.1
- (2019-11-18, v:4.8.1) Steve Hebert: loading Email
When I try to add my email address *name* @ mail.usa.com - it tells me that "this email provider is currently not supported" ??? I am able to load usa.com using version 4.8.1
- (2019-11-13, v:4.7.0) Konstantin Maystruk: Аутентификация в gmail.
При попытке подключить аккаунт gmail, в момент попытки аутентификации, выдается сообщение "Вход с аккаунтом Google временно заблокирован для этого приложения В приложение нельзя войти, используя аккаунт Google, так как оно ещё не прошло нашу проверку." Скриншот прилагаю http://i.piccy.info/i9/cdd896c1203fe1e265442eaf9abfdb3f/1573653986/107299/1347447/2019_11_13_16_04_22_Rasshyrenyia_mail_com_MailCheck.png
- (2019-11-12, v:4.7.0) vladimir lackovic: old customer chg psw
- (2019-10-31, v:4.7.0) Christina Storm: i still cant log in
m unable to login using this extension. Need to manually login. Please help to fix this.
- (2019-10-01, v:4.7.0) Shakalaka Baybeh: Unable to login
I'm unable to login using this extension. Need to manually login. Please help to fix this.
- (2019-09-29, v:4.7.0) Fiaglizigli Degbor: Re; Problem to Log in my email A/C
I've a mail.com A/C and unable to log in due to apparently either wrong password? How can I reset my password?
- (2019-09-29, v:4.7.0) Fiaglizigli Degbor: Re: Problems in logging on my email A/C
How do I reset my email password with Mail.com? For some reason(s) my current password is no longer accessing my A/C.
- (2019-09-19, v:4.7.0) james hanna: browser support
I use Avast secure browser. Can you please make mail checker available to my browser [email protected]
- (2019-09-09, v:4.6.3) Imtiaz Epu: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app.
"This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In" -Has this problem been resolved? Thanks
- (2019-09-06, v:4.6.3) Владимир Кокорин: забыл майл и пароль
Здравствуйте!Давно не заходил на свою почту,забыл ее.Как можно е востановить?