All-in-one tool for sharing your screen and taking screenshots
ALL-IN-ONE TOOL Share the contents of your browser window using the method that makes the most sense: share live using browser sharing or take screenshots, mark them up, and share them with others using the screenshots tool. SCREEN SHARING Start sharing your screen or browser window in two seconds with two clicks. Your viewers can view using any web browser. Browser sharing also works on Chromebooks. GMAIL INTEGRATION Start a screen share directly from your Gmail compose window. Clicking the Screenleap icon will start the screen share and automatically insert the share link into your email message. SCREEN CAPTURE UTILITY Take a screenshot of any web page without leaving your browser. You can capture the whole browser window or a specific region. BUILT-IN IMAGE EDITOR Mark up your screenshots using our built-in drawing tools. Add lines, arrows, shapes, and texts directly to your screenshots. CLOUD STORAGE Access your screenshots from any computer with an Internet connection. PUBLIC SHARING Publish your screenshots to your own public Twitter-like feed that other people can follow. GROUP SHARING Share your screenshots privately with a group of people. Group sharing makes it easy for your team to share information with each other and to provide feedback. AUTO-SAVED SOURCE URL Source url makes it easy to remember where a screenshot was taken so you can return to it later. ★★★★★ Press ★★★★★ TechCrunch "ScreenLeap works great!" The Next Web "I'm a big fan of services on the web that don't require me to sign up or install any software. YC company Screenleap fits the bill on both of these things." CNET "ScreenLeap offers a super easy way to share your screen to any device, or look at someone else's shared screen." Lifehacker "Just when you thought there were plenty of free web services that allow you to easily share your desktop with others, new webapp Screenleap simplifies screen sharing even further."
- (2019-11-26) L G: The negative reviews here are from several years ago, as of 2019, the screen sharing extension is fast, reliable, and works great.
- (2018-05-25) Adam Hertzfeld: Less then worthless
- (2017-11-23) NATTHAKUL CHAROENSOMBAT: good
- (2017-11-14) Petro Gazelian: Здравствуйте. Я являюсь представителем компании EXTLand, которая занимается решениями в сфере монетизации браузерных расширений. Мы предоставляем 6 видов монетизации, каждая из которых подтвердила высокую эффективность. В зависимости от Ваших потребностей мы можем предложить гибкие и наиболее выгодные условия для взаимного сотрудничества, а так же, в индивидуальном порядке, настроить метод монетизации от мягкого до более жесткого. Мы работаем абсолютно по всем ГЕО и чательно отбираем рекламму. Хотим обратить Ваше внимание на то, что система EXTLand не конфликтует с другими партнерскими программами, поэтому Вы можете легко заработать дополнительный доход. Если вы заинтересованы в нашем предложении или имеете какие-либо вопросы или предложения, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами. Skype: live:extland Электронная почта: [email protected]
- (2017-07-26) SAIC Institute of Management and Technology: Useless extension
- (2017-03-28) Kiera Todd: Costs money to use for extended periods
- (2017-02-23) stephen evans: super !!!
- (2016-09-10) Jorge Roque: This tool is EXCELLENT!
- (2016-01-28) Joe Contreras: Please eliminate the need to enter an email address before you can screen share!!! I would totally use otherwise. As it stands right now, it's not scale-able to use with that requirement for what I need to do .
- (2015-09-02) Steven Jenkins: I'm actually really impressed! Does exactly what I need plus more. So glad to find a screen sharing option that works with my chromebook.
- (2015-01-26) Ryan Hart: The only Go-to-meeting and Join.me alternative I could find that works on a Chromebox/book.
- (2014-09-01) Brad Ruben: This is the only APP I've found that works at sharing my screen. Every release it gets more reliable.
- (2014-06-29) Arthur Carter: works every time!
- (2014-05-22) Svana aka Terri: I love this app. It has saved me a couple of steps when I have to ask questions. No more having to upload screenshots to get the message passed along. I, absolutely LOVE the share my screen feature.
- (2014-04-12) Marina Sokolova: Nothing is working! Trouble shooting keeps saying Java is working. When I want to view what I shared with myself by e-mail or View Share , the application freezes and instead of "a few seconds," it takes ages to load this screen, which never happens.
- (2014-03-02) Terry Solis: Very easy to use, and works perfectly!
- (2013-12-28) Shannon Wayne: After an exhaustive search, I finally found an app that works on a chromebook. No java or installation required. Great!
- (2013-02-13) Tuyen Truong: Makes it really easy for me to share screenshots of bugs with my team.
- (2018-09-12, v:16.9.0) waneeza zaheer: Sign in Issue
I am unable to sign in, I tried with many of my gmail accounts. It always say "No account was found with the email address you signed in." I need it urgently, kindly propose a solution soon. Even my gmail account is already open and synced with Google chrome.
- (2017-03-19, v:16.6.7) Black screen
when i try to share the entire screen, it shares a black screen with the cursor moving however it shares the individual app windows perfectly fine. Any help is appreciated. OS- arch linux browser- chrome 55
- (2015-03-23, v:5.0.1) Henry Pedro: message
i keep getting your notification message and it needs to stop.
- (2015-03-19, v:5.0.1) Larry Shake: bullshit
I can't find that I have screenleap on my computer... but you want me to unistall ??? why would I want to install the extention.. if I didn't have or want in in the first place... how can I get rid of the popup ?....
- (2014-04-12, v:3.4.0) Marina Sokolova: my screenleap is not working.
After installing the Browser Extension for Gmail (from Google Chrome), I was finally able to capture the screen.I sent the link for sharing to my e-mail address. When I opened the link, the screen seemingly started to load but it never happened. Not in a few seconds or 15 minutes. By the way, Troubleshooting always says "Java is Working."