WebRTC P2P HQ/HD screen-sharing. Share camera, microphone, speakers, full-screen, or software's screens.
High Quality peer-to-peer screen sharing: 1. It uses WebRTC 2. It shares screen in 4K/1080p/720p formats 3. You can manage frame-rates/bit-rates as well 4. This extension creates a private room URL; only people who have that URL will see your screen. 5. All WebRTC compatible browsers can view your screen e.g. chrome/firefox/opera on android and desktop; as well as safari on iOS/Mac. 6. This extension uses STUN which means that it will be either 100% peer-to-peer or otherwise it will unable to connect users. 7. This extension supports text-chat as well. 8. This extension supports WebRTC getStats API as well. This extension is open-sourced here: https://github.com/muaz-khan/Chrome-Extensions/tree/master/desktopCapture-p2p
- (2020-11-07) Adam La Vars: It used to work beautifully. But now it seems to only work between devices on the same network. Perhaps there's an issue on my side.
- (2020-09-11) Ranjit Kumar: Why its not working first time? Its showing blank video. Please help me.
- (2019-09-30) eka sutikna: best ... best ... best just trying and what i am looking for. simple, easy to share. i wish i don't have to search extension anymore :) i do hope could screen sharing nonstop monday - friday
- (2019-09-12) Navid Rahbar: it would so much better to have : "Screen, Speaker, Camera" option too.
- (2019-06-27) S Tan: Awesome extension. Keep up the good work.
- (2019-04-21) Andy Pike: I love this extension but it gives the error "This extension reloaded itself too frequently" and sometimes connected devices get dropped (running latest version 5.9)
- (2019-04-12) Ricardo Lopez Gastelum: Excelente app, excelente liberia
- (2019-03-01) Gregory Ptak: Extremely convenient
- (2019-02-12) Elivelton Ferreira: maravilha
- (2018-09-10) Pedro Prosper: One of the best extensions ever to share the screen. I just love it. It's so easy to use.
- (2018-09-02) Cuddle Tree: This app is able to give you good control over what is being shared and at what resolution and such. Simple to use and it couldn't be any easier for the guy who is watching your broadcast.
- (2018-06-15) Karnbir Randhawa: Stellar, Using robust codecs such as VP8/VP9. Lets you set a password, resolution bitrate. and is fully P2P. Keep up the good work! :)
- (2018-06-04) Gian W: Seems to not be working, I can sometimes get it to work but 95% of the time it gets stuck at Connecting with initiator, Checking presence of the initiator; and the room.
- (2018-06-03) James McCorkle: No matter what I get stuck waiting to join when session is resumed even though the session was never paused. Have not found a workaround.
- (2018-02-13) YingChengJhou: Nice !
- (2018-01-17) Kevin Eko Cahyo Nugroho: Hi, appreciate for the hardwork. But I am just curious about the thread process in this extention whether this extention handle single client as single thread process and would be multiplied based on connected client number? Because I have experienced when there are 10 connected clients, my PC is becoming slower than usual.
- (2017-11-14) Guillermo Perez: genial para mostrar el contenido de cualquier aplicacion o el escritorio. La recomiendo
- (2017-11-08) Marvellous MH: i cant understand, how to share my mobile screen on PC.
- (2017-11-03) Danilo Lobo Dias: is it possible to share my screen and open the link on my ipad? the ipad doesnt seem to load the link...
- (2017-05-26) ASTRONOMİ TÜRKİYE: Everything works perfectly, except that I think that there must be a way to run the extension from HTML...
- (2017-04-19) Felipe Chavez: buena
- (2017-04-14) Cormac Garvey: Great little extension. Is there anyway to get it to continue to cast a chromewebpage even after i have logged off?
- (2017-04-02) Matt B: I really like this simple extension. However, I now have a messge saying that it requires a new permission to "Read and change all your data on the websites that you visit". I can not think of any good reason for this?
- (2017-03-18) Furkan Çetin: Wow it works like magic, except audio transfer is not working for me
- (2017-02-11) Quinci Bachman: I love this and it works great. I just wish it had an im feature.
- (2017-02-05) Quesadillalover: Its lit
- (2017-01-14) Ravindra Tayade: Excellent
- (2020-11-13, v:6.0) Usama Qureshi: Queries related to the WebRTC Desktop Sharing limitations.
Hi there, hopefully you are well. I am really intrigued by your extension and love using it. Thank you for sharing such amazing tool for free! 1) I was wondering can I fire the extension's "on record button" on my call using any .js script from my website and get the generated link as a string? 2) Also, is there a player cap to this asset? Like how many player can join in the screen share room? 3) can we move this to direct our own server for scalability? Or is it P2P or uses only the server you have provided? Would really appreciate your help. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards,
- (2020-06-11, v:6.0) Nathan Folkman: Ant Media Server Support
Hi, Excellent plugin - thank you! I saw the streaming server option here (https://github.com/muaz-khan/WebRTC-Experiment/tree/master/Chrome-Extensions/desktopCapture-p2p) but not when I run the latest plugin. Did it get removed? Thanks!
- (2020-04-17, v:6.0) Morgan Knapp: Grey loading screen indefinitely
Once I join using the URL, I am getting stuck on a grey loading screen. Any idea what could be hanging this up? Both machines are on a local network in my house.
- (2019-10-23, v:6.0) KriyenKP: Tab sharing doesnt work?
All the screen sharing options give you the share link...but the tab capture does not? Help?
- (2019-07-04, v:6.0) Prithvi Narayanan: Extension dependencies
Excellent extension! Is there any way that this can be integrated into a website without dependencies on installing it as an extension?
- (2019-04-12, v:5.9) Ricardo Lopez Gastelum: Server load
How much can we use the free server broadcast, or does this extension make the stream 100% p2p?
- (2019-03-23, v:5.9) Jacc: Not Working
so i downloaded it last night and whenever i try to share my screen it just loads for an eternity
- (2019-01-02, v:5.5) Fernando van Loenhout: Getting errors following the link the plugin generates
At the moment, the plugin generates links like https://webrtc-expiriment.com/screen/?s=dzylbzojb but trying to follow the link results in a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error
- (2018-12-13, v:5.3) Konstantin Ershov: Stops presenting on windows logout
With last week update it started to happen. Never had this problem before.
- (2018-12-11, v:5.3) Josep Pablo: URL not accessible
Hi, Last week it worked fine, with Chrome plugin, but now the popup windows not appears, and if try to setup a room ID and try to connect with the URLs from description, but don't works. I don't have any popup blocked. Thanks Josep
- (2018-11-22, v:5.3) Trendz: Disabling other audios such as discord
Is it possible to make it so the ones that are viewing the screen share can't hear discord, skype, teamspeak, etc..
- (2018-10-25, v:5.1) Mike - Audrey Humeny: screen sharing but no sound
Hi, I have been using this chrome extension for awhile and I love it! I've been using it with EasyRTC, and have never had an issue, until recently. I can share my screen, but no audio. The video playback is perfect on the peer end, but no sound. If I have a short instructional video to share, they will see it, but no audio. This used to work great. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2018-10-13, v:4.8) zubair saleem: how to use it
please let me i have download the extension but now know much about that how to start