Free HTML Editor for Gmail™ - code HTML email directly from Gmail
Do you have HTML skills? Do wish you could customize Gmail emails to include things like: ✓ Tables ✓ Charts ✓ Call-to-action buttons ✓ Side by side images (great for social media logos!) If you answered yes to any of the above, do we ever have a treat for you! Free HTML editor is a top-of-the-line, split screen HTML editor that lets you customize Gmail email to include anything that your creativity can think of. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2019-11-21) Kelsey Moore: Split screen is great!! Reminds me of wordpress in a way.
- (2019-11-04) Hugh Bragg: Junk. Only wanted an in browser html editor, but they force subscription to their cloud service and run in the background on your pc. The question is, why?
- (2019-10-29) Ekryzor: I absolutely love this thing! It's not meant for writing production-level code but it's great for creating something like a table (do some inline styling OR use <style> tags at the top) and share it with a client for feedback etc.
- (2019-10-13) Corbin Mytan: Gmail makes it really difficult to code in HTML, grateful that this makes it soooo much easier.
- (2019-09-24) Jason Writner: Full HTML editing means no limits! gotta love it.
- (2019-08-07) Heaven Harpy: very useful and simple ı liked design part
- (2019-07-30) Rhea Barton: I can make some really pretty email templates from being able to edit HTML in all my emails.
- (2019-07-27) Andrey DeOliveira: Requires an auth login that keeps failing, so useless!
- (2019-07-16) Christy Huynh: Hi CloudHQ, So far so good. The only thing that bothers me is that every time I log into another email address the Free HTML Editor YouTube video pops up and starts playing. Is there any way around this?
- (2019-06-28) Elliott Dubois: Full control over the email's HTML is fantastic for anyone vaguely familiar or fluent in HTML itself. I've got a good handle on it, so I can add all type of fun things to my emails like tables and charts to make my emails look great.
- (2019-05-24) Matthew Olson: The real time 2 window preview really makes this great. I'm not a great coder so knowing exactly when and where I messed up helps me a lot!
- (2019-04-02) Edit button for HTML does not appear, unusable.
- (2019-02-23) FamKis: Incredibly ingenious that the tool gives you editing access to the entire HTML code of your Gmail emails. A question to the Support: is it correct that all HTML editing works locally on the PC, i.e. you don't have access to my Gmail emails if I have created an account with you and use your free HTML Editor?
- (2019-02-16) Jonathan Schell: amazing this is very useful!!
- (2019-02-07) DTP Boekenvoordeel: Cool tool.
- (2019-01-26) Arik Nahmias: failed at the first test.. the email is not received as previewed..
- (2018-12-21) George Pajari: When it works, it works well enough (the two windows are not synced, for example) but the killer is that there is no undo, and it disables the Gmail undo, so if you screw it up, there is no way to retrieve your original message. If you delete your entire message, it is lost forever. SO COPY YOUR MESSAGE TO A FILE BEFORE RISKING USING THIS TOOL!!!
- (2018-11-21) Andrey Fedorovich: simple and useful
- (2018-11-12) Benjamin Cortés Lyon: Excelente aplicación, una manera muy fácil y simple de poder trabajar!
- (2018-11-07) Impossible de publier une publication facebook "embeded". Quelque soit la tentative, l'affichage du mail gmail contient un rectangle gris contenant le message "Les requêtes vers le serveur ont été bloquées par une extension"
- (2018-09-10) David Arm: Love this tool, works great for testing new email templates. Well done guys. I use this tool for testing the look of html emails before I copy them into my AutoResponder and your tool gives me a great fast way to test. Thanks David
- (2018-08-03) James Nylen: "Free"... but doesn't do anything without creating an account... which immediately wants to "read and manage" my emails. This is not "free".
- (2018-07-11) Marcelo Brida: excellent, simple, efficace
- (2018-06-22) Leo R: needs an account and wants to be able to read all your mails
- (2018-06-11) Nat London: Useful, integrates well with gmail and with message services such as Streak.