Get hashtag suggestions for images and texts on any site (great for Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Hootsuite).
Stop guessing hashtags. 1) GENERATE HASHTAGS FOR IMAGES Right click any image on any website and select "Get hashtag suggestions for image" or click Upload icon in the RiteTag bar to get hashtag suggestions for an image from your computer. 2) GENERATE HASHTAGS FOR TEXTS Type a hashtag and hit space to get instant hashtag suggestions (works on any website). Alternatively, select any text on the page (eg. text of your post), right click it and choose "Get hashtag suggestions for text". 3) COLORS INDICATING THE HASHTAG STRENGTH GREEN = use this hashtag to get seen now BLUE = use this hashtag to get seen over time RED = do not use this hashtag, your posts will disappear in the crowd GRAY = do not use this hashtag, very few people are following it **ADDITIONAL FEATURES** + Mouseover any hashtag in the bar to see brief recommendation + Click any hashtag in the bar to add it to the post + Click Copy button to copy all suggested hashtags to your clipboard + Click Compare to compare stats of hashtags currently shown in the bar + Click the RiteTag browser button to show/hide the RiteTag bar + Turn off extension for specific domains
- (2020-03-04) kevin doyle: Very Disapointed with rite tag , noticed they took out $49 us Thru Paypal for another year in January 2020 , I emailed and asked for my money back in late January 2020 bascially told by rite tag ( Badluck ) went to the rite tag dashboard , be careful Rite tag does not give you the option to cancel your subscription in the dashboard I would not recomend Rite tag for that reason
- (2020-01-18) Tejas Suthar: Doesn't work at all. Nothing is happening on click.
- (2019-12-08) Sonya Edwards: I've never utilized social media in a way that made sense before. I find this incredibly helpful and fun to use.
- (2019-10-07) Sabrina Walser: führt zu bugs unter TYPO3. Fügt nach copy&paste automatisch einen passus <div id="ritekit-alerts"> </div> in den Source Code ein, der erst dort ersichtlich wird.
- (2019-09-20) Driver 3%Patriot: horrible at guessing
- (2019-06-19) Andrii Chor: great!
- (2019-02-04) James Hennigan II: Not easy to use It doesn't search facebook hashtags twitter and instagram
- (2018-12-25) Marco Cunha: I would suggest to create multilingual hashtags. Besides that, its great!
- (2018-11-01) Ibukun Dawodu: It's great because I normally never know what hashtags to use. This is really a time saver!
- (2018-10-02) Janice Wymore: Glad to have something on the fly but having some trouble.
- (2018-09-29) Saul Fleischman: It's the end to hashtag research. Get hashtags for Instagram, Twitter and beyond: hashtags for images, words and phrases, too. Point and shoot, dead simple.
- (2018-09-27) Joydeep Saha: Want to optimise your social media? Get this now!
- (2018-09-27) Tyler Shwed: Great product. A must have for anyone who is looking to grow their social media platform
- (2018-09-06) Petrica Mercorea: Great extension, gives me the most relevant hashtags for any post I do on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. No more pain of minutes and minutes wasted of hashtags research.
- (2018-08-07) Alaijah Lee: This extension REFUSES to allow me to sign in which prevents me from doing anything else.
- (2018-05-11) G Q: Great. Excellent time-saver and important help for any serious online marketeer.
- (2018-04-06) great really helpful
- (2018-04-03) CALFU TUSET: te tira cualquier tipo de palabra relacionada, no las relacionadas y mas populares...
- (2017-10-22) Raffaely r: Fantastic! Love it!
- (2017-08-29) Mohamed Elzarei: It just works, Very good!
- (2017-07-13) Sidian M.S. Jones: Hey guys, love the extensions except that it somehow destroys drag and drop functionality of attachments into Trello. Odd I know but try it for yourself. Had to uninstall it.
- (2017-04-17) Chris Thoms: The most useful social media tool.
- (2017-04-12) oil reg: This extension is a ressource hog, if you ever get chrome being unresponsive nuke this extension off your chrome and everything runs fine again, really sad, its a good thing but crappy coded it seems.
- (2017-03-24) Christophe Paquin: It's a really good extension BUT improve it to take less memories. Sometimes it goes up to 550mb ram, it's crazy for what it does. At the same change your price, it costs too much, it needs to be cheaper. Like that people it could be used by people in network marketing or that start in business. According to me, like that you can get more people. And it will does your publicity.
- (2017-02-01) Elyse O'Gara: I love RiteTag tons but I am incapable of using it because it is taking up over 90% of my CPU. Have a screen shot of my browsers internal task manager if you'd like to investigate. But, forced to uninstall which is a major shame. Used it daily.
- (2020-07-19, v:2.4.47) Ashanti Smith: unemployment wp.SBcountrygov/worksouce i lost my pin number and im trying to recertify and i need a new or can someone help me please this tina smith thank you
i lost my pin number and im trying to recertify its any way someone can help me or can i get a new pin please thank you tina smith....
- (2019-12-03, v:2.4.36) الكارب الجانقو: السوق الالكرومى
- (2019-12-03, v:2.4.36) الكارب الجانقو: السوق الالكترونى
- (2019-12-03, v:2.4.36) maitresse clara: riembmard
je veut un photo dun homme
- (2018-10-09, v:2.4.9) Hollie Black-Ramsey: Doesn't work
I added this extensions and the purple hahstag button is there when I want to make a post. when I click on it, the sub window comes up and it says "loading" but nothing happens. It just keeps loaded and I can't do anything with it.
- (2018-07-09, v:2.4.1) Paul Quinn: Is it Free?
Can I continue to use this for a while before I have the money to do so?
- (2018-03-15, v:2.3.4) Melissa Ladaire: not working
I added the extension to my Chrome browser on my Mac and it isn't doing anything. Tried everything I can think of to activate it
- (2018-01-09, v:2.2.6) Ronald Wytek: German
Hi! Sounds like a great tool! Does it also work for hashtagging in german language? Best wishes, Ronald
- (2017-10-26, v:2.0.4) Louis Czerwinski: Not working on chrome
When I right click on a picture or highlight text and right click selecting ritetag, nothing happens.
- (2017-10-24, v:2.0.4) Robert Fiore: google chrome
the right click thing on images does not work. mac pro.
- (2017-05-11, v:0.0.12) Nicholas Windley: Very high CPU usage
This extensions was consuming more than 1GB of Ram and 30% of CPU resources. Had to remove as that is far too high.
- (2017-03-05, v:0.0.11) Luigi Barbero: Curiosidad
Hay alguna version gratuita